Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Jin moved over to him. “Yes, I don’t see why that matters- Katakura-sosakan, tell me what’s happened..!”

She stood there for a moment before quickly handing the file she had in her hands to Yukimura, following after Kojurou. “Katakura-sosakan, matte!”

"Don't try to stop me, Jin." He stated firmly, "I don't care if you're a ghoul or a human, what he did to Megohime was beyond disgusting and abhorrent."

Jin frowned and furrowed her brows. “Katakura-sosakan, I understand that his actions can be rather upsetting, but please, let us be civil..!”

He stopped and turned to her, "She was pulled apart and stitched together with pieces that were not hers. Her hair was stark white, Jin. It was white before and was finally growing back, he robbed an unimaginable number of years from her for what? To find out why she's connected to the Tsukiyama family? That's extreme, even for an investigator."

She frowned more, a pang if pity weighing in her chest. “Both investigators and ghouls know what kind of world we live in currently.. it is not a kind one, but Kojurou, please, let us not have violence amongst ourselves as well.”

"I just wish to speak with him." He said and continued to make his way to the small shop, where he saw Matsunaga making his way back to the CCG
"Ah, Katakura-sosakan. Forgive my absence, my interrogations have gone no where."
"I noticed." Kojurou said lowly.

Jin knew this would go nowhere good, she had known Matsunaga for years, and he had never improved with his people skills. Hopefully, she wouldn’t have to mediate in anything.

"The ghoul, Tamura, what did you do to her?" Kojurou demanded. Hisehide's expression dropped into one of disappointment before gently stirring whatever was in his cup.
"Ah, you went to see her, did you? Did you enjoy my handiwork?"
"What you did was cruel and unusual punishment. Ghoul or not, no one should go through such things!"
"Do calm down, Katakura-sosakan, it isn't so bothersome. She's merely another ghoul."
"She didn't deserve that!" Kojurou rose his voice and Hisehide rolled his eyes.
"She wasn't a very fun experiment anyway.." He muttered. Kojurou's eyes widened and he punched Hisehide hard in the jaw, causing him to drop his cup and stumble back a few steps.

How bad Kojurou been such a blind fool? How had he not realized just how happy Megohime had made Masamune? He had never seen Masamune smile so much than the time he had been together with Megohime. He ate better, he came out of his room more, even left the house more. Had he really done the right thing? If Masamune were to see Megohime as she was now, surely it would kill Masamune. Megohime had never harmed Masamune once in the time she spent with him, never once tried to devour him.
“Katakura-sosakan!” Jin moved forward to try and stop him, grabbing his shoulder.

Kojurou looked to her sharply, loose strands of hair dropping from his kempt hair. But his expression softened and he dropped his fist. Which was a mistake; Hisehide came back with a hard left hook, clocking Kojurou in the cheek and sending him flying to the floor. He scowled and fixed his hair, brushing it back into his top bun.
"Really, how childish of you, Katakura-sosakan..."

“The both of you are childish! Honestly, fighting out in public in such a manner!” She scolded, glaring at Hisehide before moving to Kojurou. “Are you alright?” She asked softly, crouching down to inspect his cheek where Matsunaga had struck him.

It was already starting to bruise, a pained scowl on his face.
"I'm fine.." He said gently.
"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were becoming a sympathizer." Hisehide remarked.

Jin scowled and stood. “Don’t misunderstand, Matsunaga.” She moved to collect a few napkins, cleaning up the spilled coffee on the floor. “You may make whatever assumptions about me that you wish, but that changes nothing. Now, I think we should be leaving, causing a ruckus such as this makes us unwanted patrons.”

Jin gave Kojurou a disappointed look. “Katakura-sosakan, you were just as much apart of this as Matsunaga.” She said, but her tone was a bit more gentle.

It had been two weeks since Masamune had gone to Akihime to find Megohime, and finally Akihime had gotten just a scrap of info on her. She was being housed in the S-ward floor of Cochlea, and in her file it was stated she was currently undergoing questioning.

She smiled softly and invited Masamune over to tell him what she found out, and in turn he begged her to go and save her. Cochlea was very hard to get into and even harder to get out of. She would have to figure out a way in and a way out with Megohime.

It took Akihime nearly a week to think up a way that would work to get in and out of Cochlea with both herself and Megohime in one piece. Finally, she had found her answer. It had cost her quite the pretty penny, but she had no other choice.

"Well now..." Akihime said as stood back, "Welcome home!" She gestured around the small office in her restaurant, smiling softly to the small girl before her.

The girl was rather short, with wild brown hair and deep azure eyes. She didn’t make eye contact with Akihime, a soft scowl on her face as she stood still before her new owner.

Back
Top Bottom