Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She pressed her thumb gently against the head of his cock, rubbing in slow circles before returning to pumping his shaft. “I want you to touch me..”

“Rough.” She said softly, still stroking him, feeling a soft ache between her legs in her excitement.

Megohime shifted on the bed so it was a bit easier for the two to get to each other, stroking him at a steady pace as she kissed him deeply.

“And..~?” She kissed him again. “What do you want me to do about it..?” She murmured back.

She squirmed and let out a soft whimper. “If your pants come off then I’ll be a mess~” She kissed him again. “Why don’t you make me~?”

Her womanhood was hot and throbbing, her juices coating Masamune’s fingers as he pushed them inside her. She gasped softly at the sensation of his teeth against her flesh. Megohime pulled his hand from her shorts and easily pushed him back on the bed, shimmying his sweatpants down over his hips to free his erection, moving to kiss him once more as she continued to stroke him, making a soft noise against his lips.

“That doesn’t sound all that fun..~” She murmured, keeping a decently steady pace stroking his aching cock. “Why not show me how gentle you can be..?”

She slowed her pace, kissing him slowly and deeply, then she quickened her stroking. She changed between slowing down and moving quickly, pushing her hand down into her pants to touch herself.

She wiped her hand off on the sheets, figuring she’d do them later. “If I didn’t want to, I wouldn't have..” She said softly, moving closer to him.

Back
Top Bottom