Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

He shook his head again. “I might have some bruising, but I’ll be fine.” He managed a small smile.

"I'll get you some ice or something...will that help?" She frowned. So if Yukimura didn't tell that woman who she was, then she had shot herself in the foot and probably had an updated file in the CCG. She was getting sloppy doing all this work to have Yukimura as her pet.

Megohime hadn’t been at the prison facility for very long, but she wasn’t really able to tell just exactly how long she had been there. The lights were always glaringly bright in the hallways outside of her room, which had a large window- reinforced no doubt -and the lights inside her room were always dim. She had woken up inside the room, laid on a bed with no blankets, and in different clothes. The hole in her stomach was all but healed, but still ached. She paced a bit, the only sounds she could hear being her own pacing on the cement floor, the slippers on her feet making soft scuffing noises. She couldn’t even manage out her Kagune, figuring she was either still under the suppressants Kojurou had shot into her, or fresh ones.

How long had she been there, exactly? Without her phone and no calendar on the wall, there was no way to tell. Was Masamune ok? Was he looking for her? Was Kojurou even letting him? Was he taking his medications? He must be so worried.

Megohime did her best to count the hours, but it was no use. She could only imagine how Masamune was suffering, she worried about him, his medicines, his eating habits- if she didn’t make sure he ate healthy, he’d eat junk if he ate at all.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the door opened and Kojurou stepped in. He was scowling, he always seemed to be scowling, but he didn't speak a word to her.

She slowly stopped pacing and looked to him, but didn’t turn fully to face him, only glaring right back at him. “What, are you here to complain that the blood didn’t come out of the carpets?”

“Oh?” She crossed her arms over her chest. “So why was he overdosing before I met him then?” She asked, tilting her head a bit.

"It was error on my own part, he refuses to tell me what his mental health is like. With his Lupus, it could be even worse, I'll never know." He said.

“Speaking of, how is he now?” She asked, keeping eyecontact. “Must be much better now that I’m gone?”

"Actually, yes." He told her, his voice level and his stance rock solid. He wasn't going to let her know anything about Masamune. He wasn't any of her business.

“I’m glad, just do a better job this time watching him will you? Last time he was in your care, he tried killing himself.” She sneered almost.

“Ah yes. Thank you for your shining example of care.” She moved closer to the thick glass separating them. “And what, I’m assuming he didn’t really love me either?”

A smirk crossed her face and she pulled down the collar of her shirt a bit to show the hickies. “Oh, well, either way, he really showed me a good time.”

He scowled heavily and snorted, "You really think he wanted you for more than just a means of sexual gratification? Masamune is dying, he doesn't care for such a disgusting thing like you."

“Right, my mistake, I suppose there is no substitute like you.” She said and turned away from him, moving to sit on the bed. “Are you just here to tell me that?”

Megohime stiffened visibly, a scowl on her face. “I take it that means you’re upset about me breaking yours?” He could hear the edge in her voice, clearly shaken.

“He was trying to kill himself because of you.” She said quietly after a moment, scowling down at the ground. “You smother him and keep him locked away, and he hates it. He hates you.”

Back
Top Bottom