Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She stood and walked the best she could, holding her hand over the gaping hole in her stomach. “You shouldn’t be our running around so early in the morning... You’ll get sick..” She scolded lightly.

“I’m only dying a little..” She said, trying to smile at him, only to hack and cough up more blood, wheezing and groaning. “I’ll be good as new in a few hours... It’s only pain..”

Megohime held onto Masamune tightly, her footing slipping a few times as they went. “I appreciate it... Sorry I got blood all over your room...” She muttered.

She couldn’t help but laugh a little at that, which only made her groan. “I’d pay to see that..”

"You get front row seats.." He smiled. They didn't get much farther when a whole patrol of CCG surrounded them and stopped them from continuing forward.

Megohime barely had energy to stand up anymore, let alone fight her way through an entire patrol of Doves. “Masamune, just sit me down for a minute, ok..?”

Megohime looked tired, but nodded and smiled, pulling him close and kissing his forehead. “Go stand behind them.” She said calmly, cupping his cheeks gently. All of the investigators had their weapons trained on Megohime, only getting more tense when she kissed his head. “If you stay here, you’re going to get hurt.”

She shook her head, trying not to panic as she noticed the investigators inch a bit closer. “Masamune, I can’t fight, I can’t stand, and I can’t protect you.. Please, just go behind them, they’ll keep you safe.” Keep him safe? Safe from what? Megohime had never hurt him once.

“Masamune stop!” Megohime practically begged him, looking almost desperate. “Please!” She couldn’t hold back her tears anymore. “They’ll hurt you..!”

She put on a brave smile, but he could see she was scared and hurting herself. “I know.” She whispered. “But it’s ok, because I got to meet you.” Masamune felt a firm tug on the back of his shirt and he was pulled from the ground and away from Megohime, who remained where she was on the ground.

"No...! No!! Don't touch her!! Get away from her, let me go!! She didn't do anything wrong!! Mego!! Mego, please, defend yourself, get away!!" He yelled, tears pouring down his cheek as he struggled to break free from the investigators holding him.

Megohime only offered him a bigger smile, despite the tears running down her cheeks, and as soon as Masamune was pulled far enough away, the investigators fell on her, slamming her to the ground roughly and yanking her arms behind her back.

"No! Please, don't hurt her! She didn't do anything wrong! She's not a bad person! She's not a monster!" He yelled but the ones keeping him back only pushed him into one of the cars to try and calm him down.

He watched through the car window as they put her in heavy cuffs and lifted her off the ground, having to drag her to another car, then slowly pulling away. Over the radio in the car, Masamune could hear that Kojurou had been found and was regaining consciousness.

He was so angry, so angry that Kojurou did this to them. What had Megohime done? She didn't do anything to deserve this. All she ever did was fret over him and make sure he was ok.

She would text him daily, if not call, and she would visit multiple times a week, bringing him his favorite snacks and drinks even when he didn’t ask. The rage in his chest slowly started to fizzle; he’d never again hear her Shamisen, which she played for him a few times, even bringing it over when he was having his worst days and the pain was too much even with his medicines. He remembered the show she performed at which he had attended, never again would he get to see her dressed up in a kimono and a painted face. She was gone to him forever and all because of the circumstance of her birth.
As he sat numbly in the car, a few different names managed to be caught by his ears: Tamura and Tsukiyama.

He knew the Tsukiyama family, everyone did. They had their fingers everywhere. But they wouldn't see some poor sick man like him even if he begged. He felt his body go numb from grief and he lowered his gaze.
"Masamune!" Kojurou moved over and Masamune refused to look at him. Just hearing him talk made him sick.

Nana had been in the Tsukiyama estate for weeks now, and although she had been taken care of in every way possible, she was still worried about Motochika. Tsukiyama fed and clothed her, and even provided a doctor for her leg and to ensure her child was healthy, but she still hadn’t received any word from Motochika, even after sending out many letters through Shuu. She was bound to a wheelchair for the time being as her leg healed, and as the weeks passed, her stomach grew in size. She gained back the weight she had lost on the street, and was back in full health once again, no longer having to dig through the trash for scraps.

Back
Top Bottom