Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Megohime opened her eyes to watch him work, helping with her bra and tossing it onto the floor with her shirt.

She made a soft noise, tilting her head back and reaching down to place her hands on his shoulders again.

She let out another soft noise as she shifted her hips, spreading her legs slightly for him. Letting out a soft breath as she pulled him into a kiss, she muttered against his lips. “Don’t rush..”

Megohime pulled Masamune close as she kissed him, caressing his face and neck gently, holding him tight. She wanted to feel him against her, feel the warmth of his body against hers.

He shook his head and kissed her again. Their love making was slow, gentle. They took their time with each other, not like their usual rather heavy activities.

After their love making was followed up with them holding one another, soft kisses, and sleepy murmuring until the two of them finally fell asleep in one another arms.
Early in the morning, around three by what was read on the clock on Masamune’s bedside table, a loud thud and crash could be heard, jolting him from his sleep, Megohime no longer in bed next to him.

"What's going-?" He stopped when he saw Kojurou spear Megohime through the wall with his quinque, hatred glowing in his eyes. "Kojurou!!"
"I warned her never to come back. I didn't think she was this stupid."

Megohime cried out in pain, grabbing the Quinque in an attempt to stop it from sinking deeper into her stomach. Blood dripped from her mouth, teeth clenched and her feet planted firmly against the ground. Her Kakugan activated and her kagune burst out from behind her, pulsating slightly as it uncurled. She had partially redressed, swearing her top and underwear at this point. “F-Fuck..!” She dug her nails into the Quinque, Kagune twisting a bit before torpedoing toward Kojurou’s head in an attempt to spear him through the eye.

Megohime actually listened, her Kagune stopping just inches from Kojurou’s head. She looked to Masamune with pain twisting her face, blood dripping down her chin. “Th-Think he’s gonna have the same mercy for me..?” Her red and black eyes expressed the pain she was in more than her face did, blood dripping down her legs and the wall behind her.

"Kojurou, let her go! I was the one who told her to come over!" Masamune yelled. Kojurou glared and pushed his quinque deeper, Masamune jumping out of bed to try and push Kojurou back to get the quinque out of his girlfriend. He didn't even care he was still naked.

Megohime grunted and let out a cry of pain as the Quinque sunk deeper into her stomach, pushing more blood from her wound, the puddle of blood beneath her growing steadily. She gripped the weapon tight, trying to stop it from going further, searing pain in her gut. Her kagune trembled and she ground her teeth together, wanting nothing more than to take off Kojurou’s head. “Masamune, he’s going to kill me..!” She grunted out, but still didn’t attack Kojurou even in self defense.

"Masamune, go somewhere safe. Now." Kojurou stated, "Cover up while you're at it."
"No! Let Megohime go!" Masamune snapped. Kojurou scowled and pushed Masamune back easily.

Megohime was starting to lose her footing from the blood around her feet, slipping and putting more weight on the Quinque that was impaled through her, making her groan in pain. She couldn’t attack the investigator, but she didn’t give a shit about his weapon. She smashed down on the weapon hard with her kagune, breaking through it with some effort and rendering it useless, stumbling back away from Kojurou as she pushed the rest of the weapon through herself so it was no longer stuck inside of her.

Kojurou scowled and pulled a gun from his belt and shot Megohime with three RC suppressant bullets, keeping it aimed at her as he pulled out his phone to call the CCG.

She slumped back against the wall, her Kagune quickly fading and disappearing. She hissed out a few curses, holding her stomach as her healing crawled to a stop.

Masamune had pulled his pants on and knocked Kojurou over the head with the shell of his quinque briefcase. But it was too late, there were investigators making their way over. Masamune moved to Megohime and helped her sit up.
"Take a chunk of my flesh and heal, please...! You have to get out of here!"

“Even if I were to take a chunk, it wouldn’t matter..” She winced and hissed when he moved her, blood seeping through her fingers. “He shot me with suppressants... I won’t be able to heal until they’re out of my system..”

"O-Ok...hang tight, I'll help get you out of here." He said and pulled on clothes he didn't care about getting blood on before helping her stand.

Back
Top Bottom