Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Let's make it even and go for black...a poor way to play darts but I'm never one for rules when playing casually, you see." She said and let the knife fly, digging into Megohime's arm.

"I can't..." He muttered, "I can't take from you...I've already taken your whole life from you..."

Megohime’s arm, which was already pierced by two meat hooks to keep her up, was struck by the knife, and it sunk deep. She cried out in pain, entire body going tense, shaking so hard the chains that held the hooks started to rattle.

“There wasn’t much that you took..” She said softly. “Honestly some days I just spent wanting to give up on everything.” She smiled sadly. “I’m glad that you saved me..”

"Stop! She's hurting!" Masamune yelled. Akihime looked him dead in the eye before throwing a knife into Megohime's thigh.

He held her tighter, hiding in her hair, "Gomen..." He muttered.

Megohime let out another scream, the knife sinking deep into her thigh like the other knife had gone deep into her arm. She felt like she was going to vomit, she had been stabbed and healed over and over, and all the regeneration was starting to wear heavily on her body. Even a Ghoul had their limits, and now even Megohime’s inky black hair had streaks of white in them; Akihime was starting to wear down on her lifespan.

Nana only held Motochika, petting his hair gently as she murmured to him softly, reassuring him and comforting him.

"Oh, look at that~ I can ser some white in there~ let's see if we can't make all of it white~" Akihime smiled.

"I ain't gonna live long..." He muttered, "If I'm lucky, maybe another 20 years..."

Akihime would spend the next four hours throwing knives into Megohime on and off, only to leave to get more from her kitchen. When she finally ran out, Megohime looked like a pin cushion. Dozens of knives lodged in her arms and legs, the bulk of the knives stuck in her chest and stomach, but she had even managed to take out both of Megohime’s eyes with her knives. Megohime hung limp once more, nearly pushed over the edge of dying as she hung there dripping blood like a carcass. The roots and a few inches of her hair had become a snowy white, leaving the ends black.

Nana shook her head, looking at Motochika in confusion. “I don’t understand... You hardly look thirty..!”

"I like that look for you, Mego-chan~" She remarked before moving to carefully take the knives out, "Here, let's get you healed up, hm~?"

"Well, this white hair ain't a trend I picked up..." He said, "If a ghoul goes through enough trauma, their hair goes white...they lose a few years or even decades depending on the damage...I've been through a lot here in Aogiri...I'm payin for it.."

Megohime only twitched slightly with each knife that was removed. She didn’t try to lash out, remaining hanging limply in front of Akihime. Her lips moved slightly though, slowly like she was whispering something. “....im.....go...” She could barely make out what Megohime was saying.

Nana stared at Motochika for a moment in disbelief, then slowly shook her head, cupping his cheeks. “No...! No, you can’t go, please, what am I supposed to do when you’re gone..?” She asked weakly, tears forming in her eyes.

"Hm?" Akihime moved closer, "What was that?"

"We got time...plenty of time..." He soothed, "I'll get you out before I kick the bucket...I promise...I'll live out the last of my days with you.."

“Let.... him....go...” She heard her mumble, in fact she was just saying it over and over. Akihime couldn’t really tell wheat Megohime was feeling, seeing as how her eyes had knives in them, and her face was rather slack.

She held onto him tightly. “Is there anyway to get your life back...? Wh-What if you are more of me..?”

"Aw, I can't do that, honey...he needs to know how ugly you really are..." Akihime said before turning to Masamune, "Did you know that her family traffics humans by the thousands so we can eat? Kinda like sex trafficking but for food~"
"Shut up..." Masamune hissed, "That's not true..."
"Aaww~~" Akihime cooed, "You poor idiot boy~"

"It doesn't matter how much I eat...I've used up so many cells to heal over the years that pretty soon...it won't matter..." He muttered, "You deserved to know..."

Megohime’s lower lip quivered, and she kept her head hung, having to clench her teeth. It was true, every word Akihime told him was true and it made her want to die.

Nana only started to cry more, and she pull her dress away from her shoulders. “No! You just need to eat more!” Was she wanting for him to eat her right there? “I can afford a few more bites, please..!” Tears were dripping down her face, staining her cheeks. “It isn’t fair! I just found you, so why..? Why can’t we have a happy ending together..!?”

"Mego...?" Masamune sounded so small, "Please tell me...it isn't true..."

"Nana, I'm not taking any flesh from you, that isn't how this works...we can still be together, I promise...I won't leave you for a moment..." He told her.

Megohime refused to answer, refused to even look in the same direction she hear Masamune’s voice come from. She clenched her teeth so hard she felt they would crack. Tears and blood stared to fall down her face, leaking from her crushed eyes as she cried silently.

Nana didn’t know what else to say, she just held onto Motochika and cried. It wasn’t fair that she would only get to see him live until his fourties or fifties, but she would grow grey and wrinkled without him. The thought of it made her terribly sad.

Akihime pulled the knives carefully from Megohime's eyes, drying her bloody tears away, "Sshh, sshh...it's ok, Mego-chan.."

He shouldn't have told her anything. But it would have hurt more if he just randomly died beside her. This was awful.

Megohime didn’t even bother to jerk her head away, she just let herself cry and let Akihime play nice, wiping her tears away.

After a while, Nana finally calmed down, laying with her head in his lap. “Where can we go..?”

"Here~ I saved you some flesh from the restaurant...it isn't Mune-kun's I promise~" Akihime said, moving away before coming back with a slab of meat. She gently lowered Megohime down to take the weight off her hands, "Here, I'll cut it and feed you...say ah~"

"Far, far away...all the way North where Aogiri can't find us...I'll protect you with all this barbaric strength I have.." He told her.

Megohime only turned her head away, refusing to take the meat. She didn’t want to heal again, she wanted to die, wanted to just get what she deserved. She looked so tired and frail; she looked like a battered corpse rather than a living person.

Nana nodded, wiping at her eyes with her sleeves. “I’ll do what I can to keep you fed and protect you from people who would try to pry into us... I just want to be with you, Motochika..”

"Come on, Mego-chan...it isn't fun if you deny it...if you don't, I'll move to Mune-kun." She said.

Motochika nodded, cupping her cheek, "So do I, Nana...I love you.."

Megohime didn’t want to play this awful game anymore, She was sick of being Akihime’s play toy. Akihime heard a soft crunch, like the sound of a Ghoul biting into a humans flesh, but it was coming from Megohime, and she wasn’t eating the flesh Akihime was offering. Megohime chewed hard on her own tongue, biting deep into it to sever it and bleed to death, which wouldn’t take much since she had already bled quite a bit.

Nana put her hand over Motochika’s, smiling softly. “I love you too.” She said softly.

Akihime scowled and sat back, waiting for Megohime to finish.
"Mego, stop! Stop, please!" Masamune begged, "Don't make your condition worse!!"

He smiled softly and kissed her gently, "I won't leave you...so long as I draw breath..."

“Dead...anyway...” Were the last words she managed out before she finished chewing her tongue off, then spit out the severed tongue, feeling a slow, steady trickle of blood coming from within her mouth.

Megohime tried to spit out the cloth, wanting nothing to do with prolonging her life. If she was going to die, she would choose when and how.

Back
Top Bottom