Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Megohime grunted, feeling her legs go numb, but the pain from being stabbed wasn’t numbed at all. “H-How am I the whore... when you’re the one inviting strange men in on a daily basis..?” She scoffed.

“Oh? Only the front you put on... This is a brothel, isn’t it?” She said with a shit-eating grin. “Isn’t that why you always fucking reek when you open your legs?”

Megohime grunted in pain, blood trickling from her mouth and down her chin. “B-Because.... Chickens don’t get quartered..” She grinned.

Akihime was practically foaming at the mouth she was so angry. She took her knife and stabbed Megohime over and over, using both hands to put all her weight in her swings.

Megohime grunted and let out cries of pain, each stab landing with enough force to break her bones, and they broke alright. When Akihime was done, Megohime lay limply at Akihime’s feet, barely breathing.

Megohime had a far-away look in her eyes, blood soaking her sweater and out onto the floor around her, breathing shallow and slow.

The first week Akihime had them was God awful. She barely fed either of them anything and without Masamune's medicines he suffered terribly from his chest pains and seizures.

Megohime had little choice but to watch Masamune suffer without his medications, and in turn, he watched Megohime suffer unimaginable horrors at the hands of Akihime. She cut pieces of Megohime off and fed them to her, she would gouge our her eyes, cut off her fingers and toes. They would all grow back, but the pain never stopped. Akihime pierced meat hooks through Megohime- through her shoulders and arms -then was lifted off the ground by them. She was stripped down to nothing, her clothes in tatters anyway. Her tongue was removed, stabbed in the ears to deafen her, had her legs skinned, bones broken; and Masamune had to watch it all. Megohime hung from the meat hooks still like she was crucified, blood dripping from her mouth and Akihime’s knife buried to the hilt in her stomach.

"Hm...perhaps we should make use of her up there.." Akihime said and wandered off. Masamune could barely find the strength to push himself upright.
"Mego...c-can you hear me...?"

Megohime was really only able to move her eyes, which were tired and unfocused. “Run..” She whispered out in a soft wheeze. “When she comes back... Run..”

Nana and Motochika slowly grew more intimate with each other, spending quite a bit of time cuddling and holding hands when Motochika wasn’t out working. Nana enjoyed it, Motochika made her feel safe, and he was comforting to be against.

"I'm not gonna leave you!" He argued, "I won't...!"

Motochika brought her home a lot of cute outfits that he would find while out on missions, purchasing them during the day so he wouldn't have to steal them. Nana wouldn't have liked it if he stole.

“And what good will it do if you stay..!? Then we’ll both die... I’m just some shit Ghoul... Please.. Please don’t make me watch you die..” She begged.

Nana wore everything he brought back for her, enjoying the attention, and she was even working more at standing for longer periods. Things would occasionally become heated though, and the two would get caught up in their passion, but they would never go all the way.

"I'm not leaving...!"
"Good. I wasn't going to let you anyway." Akihime said as she came back with a small basket of paints.

Motochika didn't trust himself to take that last leap with her, too scared he would accidentally rip into her.

Megohime felt her heart sink, glancing over to Akihime and watching her approach, saying nothing. She was so tired, and she just wanted it to all be over with.

Nana understood his worries, although he didn’t explain them in detail, she knew he must’ve been struggling with something, so she didn’t press him on the subject. Kissing was a given, and touching even more so.
They lay together on the bed, Nana with her back against the pillows, and Motochika beside her. She kissed him slowly, running her fingers through his hair, touching his cheeks and neck, making soft noises as he fondled her.

Akihime hummed as she lowered the hook just enough that she could reach Megohime, painting her skin in different colors.

He was rough with his touches, as was expected of him, loving the attention she gave him. He hadn't felt like this before, he liked it.

Megohime flinched when Akihime touched her, confused as to why she was being painted different colors, but said nothing to Akihime. She looked to Masamune, looking like she wanted to cry, like she wanted to be saved; funny, a monster wanting to be saved by a human.

Nana gave out small gasps and whimpers at his touches, but didn’t try to push him away or stop him. She only continued to touch him gently, moving her touches down his neck to his collarbones, then to his chest. She pushed her hands under his shirt, feeling his skin gently, fingers brushing his nipples.

"What are you doing...?" Masamune asked. Akihime glanced back at him and smiled.
"Well, I can't have a blank dart board, can I?"

He shuddered and let her touch him all she wanted, his own hands movinf over her smooth skin.

Megohime frowned, wasn’t hurting her enough, why did she have to make a game of it?

Nana felt a little exposed as he touched her hips and thighs, face flushed deeply, but she tried not to think of the fact she still had no underwear to wear. She kissed him deeply, slowly teasing one nipple with her hand, brushing against it, touching it slowly, feeling every shudder against him. She wanted more from him, wanted to make him feel good.

"What color do you think, Mune-kun?" She asked, grabbing some knives from her basket.
"N...None of them.." Masamune replied. Akihime pouted.
"Well, that's no fun."

"H-Hold on..." Motochika pulled back, "Um...this is gonna sound really shitty but...I don't want to really go too far...not yet...I don't wanna hurt ya.."

Megohime just closed her eyes, she was so tired, mentally and physically. There wasn’t much else she could do, Akihime only fed her and let her heal to just the point of not being on deaths door, and if she tried anything, Masamune would he put in danger.

Nana was out of breath, looking up at him when he pulled away, but she didn’t protest. “O-Ok..” She have a small understanding nod, but he couldn’t help but see the slight disappointment in her eyes. Was she forcing him to go further than he wanted? Should she not initiate with him? She pushed her skirt back down, shifting to simply be closer to him. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to worry you..” She said softly, laying her head on his chest.

"How about...red. I like red." Akihime said and chucked the knife into Megohime's lower chest, just under her breast.

"Hey, no, it ain't you!" He said quickly, "It's just...I struggle enough not eatin' ya when I'm hungry...I'm worried if I get too worked up, I might..." He stopped and held her tight, "I feel bad enough for the scar on your thigh.."

Megohime muffled her cry of pain as the knife easily sunk into her flesh, only jerking and clenching her jaw. Tears swelled in her tired eyes, wanting to let out her sobs of frustration.

Nana hugged him back when he held her. “Motochika, I told you you were allowed to take from me what you wanted... I owe you my life.” She looked up, carefully brushing a few stray hairs out of his face. “I just want to be with you... I don’t care if you take a dozen more bites from me..”

Back
Top Bottom