Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Megohime gnashed her teeth. What was she planning? Couldn’t she just let her go? She was suffering enough eating only small bites every so often, and now she had to deal with this shit? “Shut up..!”

"I will not~ I'm insulted you would accuse me of playing human when you've been starving yourself for one. What, you think he will love you more if you give up your need to live and consume? He will not." She chided.
"That's not true!" Masamune argued, "I don't approve of her starving herself but that doesn't mean I love her any less for it!" Akihime rolled her eyes and punched him hard in the face, knocking him out cold.

Megohime screamed, trying to rip her hands free again. “No!!” She trashed and kicked, blood spilling from her wounds. “No!! No! Don’t you fucking touch him! Don’t you put your filthy hands on him!” She was crying again, tears pouring down her cheeks.

It didn’t take much to knock Megohime out, falling limp in Akihime’s grasp in seconds.

Megohime woke, still so very tired in her weakened and dying state. She opened her eyes, her kakugan active as she looked around, was she smelling Masamune’s blood?

Megohime was so weak and hungry, she reached out for it, nearly drooling as she took it, then she stopped. Horror flooded over her as she finally recognized the scent the flesh belonged to. Her mouth opened in horror, tears slipping down her face as she dropped the meat, letting out a sob. “Ma-Masamune..!”

Akihime pouted, "Oh! Rude! After I carefully cut that out for you!" She scolded, "I didn't kill him. He's fine. He's still knocked out over there." She moved and pointed, showing the slumped Masamune with hos arm bandaged tight.

“Why would you do that?! Why!?” She snapped, trying not to hyperventilate. She wanted so badly to eat the flesh she had dropped on the floor, but not if it had come from Masamune. She wanted to vomit, wanted to scream and cry, but she only had enough energy to really talk at this point.

Megohime refused to do any such action, keeping her mouth shut tight, and even trying to swat the meat away from her. “I’d rather die than have to eat him.”

Akihime scowled and pinched her nose closed so she would be forced to breathe through her mouth. When she opened up, she forced the flesh into her mouth and kept her hand over so she wouldn't spit.

Megohime let out muffled screams and sobs as Akihime forced his flesh into her mouth, and after struggling and choking on the meat for nearly a mintue, she finally swallowed it. Tears ran down her her face, and she glared hatefully at Akihime.

Megohime was disgusted with herself; the meat tasted so good she could take even more, and that’s what disgusted herself. “Fuck you.” She spat out.

"Do you want more~? Maybe somewhere fattier~ like his thigh~" Akihime moved over to Masamune and grabbed the razor sharp carving knife from the table beside him.

“No!!” Megohime nearly screeched, forcing herself to drag herself across the ground toward Masamune. “Don’t touch him..!” She wasn’t demanding this time, instead she was begging. “Please, just let him go, you’ve made your point, please, don’t hurt him anymore..!”

Akihime looked over and scowled before she started to open Masamune's pants, tugging them from his hips so she could get to his thigh, "Maybe the outter thigh would be better.."

Akihime felt a tug on her sleeve, soft sobs behind her. “Stop, you’re going to kill him, he’s already sick..!” Oh, was that what that notebook in her bag was about? Pages and pages full of medical text and medicine regimens, it had to be about this human here she was making such a fuss over.

“No! I told you, I’d rather starve than eat him, please!” She begged. “Please don’t take anymore from him!”

No,” She gripped Akihime’s sleeve even tighter, trying to pull her arm away from Masamune. “I’m fine now.. Please..”

Back
Top Bottom