Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Akihime made a noise, "Fine...I won't cut into him just yet." She said and moved away from Masamune. It seemed that she was genuine, until her kagune shot out and knocked Megohime away, "Do not touch me with your disgusting hands."

Megohime was thrown across the entire room, hitting the wall on the other side and crying out in pain. Her wounds were starting to heal, but it was a slow process. She didn’t apologize, only ground her teeth and glared at Akihime.

Megohime only spat a wad of bloody saliva toward Akihime, then turned her attention to Masamune, moving over and trying to crawl back to him.

Megohime got the wall again, crying out once more, but again, she only tried to crawl over to Masamune once more.

This stopped her immediately, Megohime moving no further, fists clenched and dropping her head in defeat, shaking as she blinked tears away. Masamune didn’t deserve this, not one bit.

“Please... If he doesn’t get them, he could have a seizure and possibly die..” She said quietly. “Just let him go home..”

"Mm...no." She replied, "See, he's seen my face. And I don't need him going and crying to any Doves. That would get us both killed. No, I figured I would just feed him to you piece by piece and then finally kill you~ chomp down on your shitty bikaku and become the greatest ghoul in the ward~ with you out of the way, no one will stop me~"

“And I’m the one playing human? At least I’m not a fucking stupid human in my pretend world..” She kept her head down as she talked. “I never gave claim to the Tamura clans business, so what makes you think I’m heading that household? Kill me, and my parents and my clan are still there.. They’ll still squash you like the insignificant bug that you are...”

"Mayhaps you shouldn't speak so poorly to the woman who holds your dying boyfriend's life in her hands." She said before throwing the knife and digging it into Masamune's thigh. The man jolted awake and screamed in agony, breathing heavily as he tried to register what was happening.

“Stop it! Fucking stop!” She screamed, picking her head up to glare hate at Akihime, digging her nails into the cement floor so hard they cracked and broke. “Hurt me, fucking hurt me not him!”

"I told you my plan for the both of you." She said, moving over to rip the knife out, "Ohayo, Mune-kun!"
"Wha...what's going on?" He gasped, "Please...let us go..."
"No. She's going to eat you first, then I'm going to kill her."
"No, please don't kill her.." He pleaded.

“I’m not eating him.” Megohime ground out through her teeth, feeling her energy slowly returning as her wounds healed. Just a bit more and she was going to take Akihime’s head right off her shoulders.

Akihime moved over to her before stabbing the carving knife into Megohime's back. Wait, wasn't it a normal everyday knife? Why didn't it break off her skin?
"M-Mego!"

Megohime screamed in agony as the knife scraped off her shoulder blade and sunk deep into her back. Was it quinque steel? How was she able to get ahold of such a thing? She clenched her fists, breathing hard, but glad Masamune was no longer the one on the receiving end. “J-Just look away..” She forced out. “Worry about your leg..”

Megohime jolted and let out another scream, feeling the blade sink deep into her flesh, feeling warm blood soaking into her black turtle neck. The stomach of the sweater was already swiss cheese, and now the back was as well, but as long as she wasn’t hurting Masamune, she’d endure it.

"Please! Please stop!" Masamune begged and Akihime ripped the blade out, licking the blood slowly before spitting to the side.
"Disgusting."

Megohime only let out a soft grunt when the blade was ripped out, not moving. She wouldn’t let Masamune get anymore hurt than he already was; he was weak, and sick, and this should could endure.

“No.” She said quietly. “In fact, your arm must be tired, you stab like a human..” She said through a shaky chuckle. “Maybe try one more time, I might feel it this time.”

Back
Top Bottom