Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Megohime and Masamune would endure another week of the horrors Akihime had in store for them, bringing their total time trapped in the basement up to three weeks. Masamune’s condition only got worse, having seizures more frequently, and the time between his recoveries lengthening with each attack. Megohime was no better off; her hair was nearly all white now, and at this point, Akihime had her tied to a chair. All of her fingernails and toenails were black, and her expression blank and eyes lifeless.

"You look so pretty now, Mego-chan~" Akihime swooned, "Look at you~ I'm almost jealous of Mune-kun~" She said. Masamune laid unresponsive in the corner, staring blankly at the far wall. Whether it was from the seizures or the trauma, no one could say. But he was bad.

Megohime said nothing, only stared ahead blankly like Masamune, though Akihime could be sure it was from the trauma with her. She hardly reacted anymore, even when entire fingers were cut off, or her belly sliced open.

Megohime said or did nothing, only keeping her blank stare as Akihime mutilated her chest, removing her breasts with the boning knife.

Megohime could hear Akihime talk, but it sounded garbled, like she had her head submurged in water. Even her vision was tunneled like she was watching everything happen through someone else’s eyes.

Akihime sat admiring her work, so engrossed that she didn't hear the door to the basement open or the footsteps that followed. She did, however, notice the large bikaku that wrapped around her and looked to Megohime thinking it was her. When she realized it was not in fact her, she looked back quickly, only to be thrown across the room by Katakura Kojurou.
"A-Ah...how did you know...they were even down here...?" She asked, the wind knocked out of her.
"There were witnesses who saw Masamune heading this way. I put two and two together." He stated. Akihime gave a soft laugh.
"Of course...I should have just stolen him from his bed...but that wouldn't have been fun..."

Megohime sat partially slumped over in the chair she was bound to, still staring blankly. To anyone just entering, she looked rather dead; blank stare on her face and dark circles under her sunken eyes. She was pale and thin, like she had the very life sucked from her body.

Akihime sat up and leaned against the wall, watching Kojurou as he moved to check on Masamune.
"Ne," she began, "you don't know who I am, do you?" Kojurou glanced over.
"I could kill you and then it won't matter." He said. She gave a winded laugh and rested her head back.
"No thank you. I have a restaurant to run. No one will take over for me." She said. Kojurou picked up Masamune and fireman carried him over his shoulders before grabbing his quinque and heading out. Akihime scowled.
"Oi," she growled, "What about Mego-chan?" Kojurou turned to glare.
"Let her bleed out." He stated and left. Akihime smiled weakly.
"Man after my own heart.."

Soft footfalls sounded on the stairs that led down to the basement, and for a moment Akihime thought that the Dove had changed his mind and had come back to finish her off, but he hadn’t. A more slender figure entered the room, stopping at the doorway, and looking around for a moment. He was beautiful, from what Akihime could see of his face, half of it being covered by a mask, and he wore a dark suit- not a Dove but a Ghoul. When he spotted Megohime slumped in the chair, he moved over and crouched down, untying her from the chair.

He didn’t stop what he was doing, merely pulled the rope free from Megohime and covered her with his suit coat, not caring that blood got on it. He picked Megohime up carefully, then turned his attention to Akihime. “Hält die Klappe, schwein.” He nearly spat the words out like he had something disgusting in his mouth.

She licked her lips, "Handsome and speaks German~ Hmm~ you wouldn't happen to know Tsukiyama Shuu-kun, would you~? He likes foreign things too~"

Still holding Megohime carefully in his arms, his leg shot out and kicked Akihime hard in the side of the head, knocking a few of her teeth from her head. “Keep Master Shuu’s name out of your filthy mouth.” He said coldly.

With the weeks that came, Motochika took Nana out, he asked her to wear a disguise as to hide herself from Aogiri, and with her still being stuck in a wheel chair, it wasn’t hard. She wore a wig and sunglasses- but at least she was able to get out and get fresh air -for the first time in months. Nana enjoyed being out in the sunlight with Motochika, just relaxing as he pushed her along the shops. “U-Um Motochika..?” She turned to look over her shoulder. “Could we shop there for a little bit..?” She asked in a hushed tone, pointing to the shop just across the way; an underwear shop.

“I-I can go in by myself!” She said quickly. “I-I just haven’t had any for months..” She said sheepishly. “I won’t be long, I promise..!”

"A-Alright, I'll be right here.." He said, "Let me know if you need me though, ok?" What would she need him for? To get his opinion? His face lit up again, "Try not to need me though, ok?"

She blinked and nodded, then rolled across the way to enter the store. She didn’t take long as promised, finding a couple things in a brand she had bought before and simply paying for them with the money Motochika gave her. When she rolled out of the store, she didn’t see him, and figured he had simply run to the toilet, as it was within view of the store. She rolled herself over to a more quiet area still within view, and waited.

Nana perked, holding her bag on her lap as she turned to look at who the voice belonged to. “O-Oh, hello.” She said, Boeing her head slightly. “Do you need something?” She asked.

Back
Top Bottom