Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Akihime could see her shoulders stiffen, smell her fear. “A-Ah... I think you have the wrong person..” Motochika told her to not talk to anyone that approached her anyway. She clutched her bag, glancing around to try and find Motochika. “I-I should go..” She said, then tried to wheel herself away.

"Matte~~" Akihime grabbed the handle to the chair and pulled her back easily, "It's rude to leave so abruptly in the middle of conversation."

Motochika came out of the restroom with a sigh, hopefully Nana didn't need anything while he was gone. He went back to the store and his whole body ran cold like ice pumped through his veins. Nana's wheelchair sat in front of the store but Nana wasn't in it.

Nana was gone, the little bag of money he had gave her was gone, not even a shopping bag lay on the ground or in the wheelchair. Nana still couldn’t walk very far without it being painful, so she needed her wheelchair- so where had she gone?

He moved over quickly and gently sniffed the air, maybe Nana hadn't gotten too far. His stomach twisted into knots when he also caught Akihime's scent and his blood boiled before he ran at top speed to Chisai Hakuga.

Akihime hummed as she made sure her knives were sharp, standing over the semi conscious Nana as the poor girl laid on a giant platter in only her unders; the cute new nice ones Motochika gave her money for, no less.

Nana laid on her back, arms at her side and staring up at the ceiling. Tears ran down the sides of her cheeks, but she couldn’t make a noise. She could hardly move at all, really only able to blink. She wore her new pink underwear, which was humiliating, as Akihime herself had put on for Nana- she had even adjusted the bra straps.

"Daijoubu, daijoubu.." Akihime brushed her tears away gently, "Don't cry...I won't take much, I promise...just enough. Do you know how rare your blood type is? AB Negative is very hard to find~ I'd just carve you like a turkey but I want Chika-kun to like me~"

This only made more tears leak from Nana’s eyes, following Akihime’s every movement as she worked around her. She begged silently that Motochika would arrive soon, and that this woman wouldn’t kill her or worse.

"I'll start with the outer thigh, alright? You won't feel a thing~" She said and cleanly cut a good portion of fat and muscle from Nana's left thigh,starting just below her hip.

Nana would have let out a scream if she could, and though she couldn’t see the piece of her flesh missing, she could feel Akihime cut it away. Akihime could see the panic in her eyes, smell her stress, even saw her trembling slightly- did she not give her enough muscle relaxant?

Nana could feel the blade slice into her skin, feel it drag along the muscle, cutting it easily and leaving a good sized portion removed from both hips. She was crying silently, remaining still except for the few slight trembles every now and again.

As she wrapped the wound, she noticed a scar in the form of teeth; like she had been bitten into. She smirked slyly, "Ah~ Chika-kun got a decent looking nibble out of you, hm~? I bet you had him drooling, huh~?"

Akihime knew Nana wouldn’t really be able to answer, but the blush that crept across her face told her everything.

This only made her face flush more; she had felt his manhood through their clothes a few times while kissing, she had even rubbed it with her hands, but she had never actually seen it or touched it directly.

"Ah, you probably can't talk because of the drugs...that's alright~ I understand~" She said. She perked when she heard the door open and she looked, seeing Motochika seething and panting. "Ah! Chika-k-!" She was interrupted with his fist smashing into her face and sending her flying backwards. He put his coat over Nana and picked her up before carrying her back home. Akihime whined.
"Why does everyone like hitting my face?"

Nana didn’t say anything the entire way home, she just stared blankly ahead as Motochika walked. Was she angry at him? Was she hurt? He could smell a faint scent on her, it had to be what was wrong with her. Her eyes followed him, but her mouth only hung open slightly as he walked.

Fresh tears only leaked from her face, not able to respond to him in any other way but just staring.
After a few hours, after they had arrived back in one of Aogiri’s base and back in Motochika’s room, Nana was able to move and talk again. Her movements were slow, and speech slurred, but other than the two pieces of flesh Akihime had removed, she was unharmed.

She gave a slow nod. “I can start to feel my legs again... But now they hurt.” She said, giving a small smile and a laugh, but tears were forming in her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom