Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled a bit. "Wow this is hard.. Uh.. Would.. You be okay with.. Uh.." She fidgetted a bit. "M-Maybe.. Going steady..?" She asked.

Going steady? Going? Steady? With her? Be her boyfriend? "Absolutely." He blurted a little too quickly before clearing his throat, "I would...I would love that.."

Thank God. "We can go as fast or as slow as you want. I'm good with any pace you want, I want you comfortable...!"

She made a noise and kissed his cheek. "We should get ready for this next shoot.." She said. "We'll talk more after..!"

He had to focus so hard during this one, his mind wandering when it shouldn't. His knees were almost shaking.

How soft was her skin? The rest of her? How would their lips feel when they touched? This shoot was taking an eternity.

God, she was so beautiful. She was too much for him and they hadn't even consummated their love yet. Oooh, he couldn't wait for that; to feel her body against his.

The days pass and soon enough, they began acting like a normal couple. They would hang out outside of work, go to lunch, but she still had no idea just how deep his desires ran.

"Hey, um...so I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house for dinner tonight?" He asked one day, "I like to think I make a pretty good chicken."

He nodded, "Alright, surprise it is." He grinned, "Any wine at all? I can grab a bottle after work?"

Back
Top Bottom