Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded and climbed off her, helping her up and guiding her to the bedroom. He picked her up easily, despite looking so thin, and kissed her deeply as he carried her to the bed.

He layed her down and crawled over her again, moving to undress her almost roughly. Like he was starved to touch her.

She was in a daze, face flushed and eyes glazed over with a growing lust. She tried to help undress, her whole body tingling.

He seemed to get everything off with little difficulty, sitting back to just admire her bare form. She was even more beautiful than he realized.

She was trembling. Not in fear, but in excitement. She panted and looked up, looking over him with lust filled eyes.

His eyes almost seemed to glow in the dim light, his beautiful lavender hued iris' haunting but so full of love that it was nearly unsettling. He started to undress, slowly, like he was putting on a show for her.

She was whining and squirming. She was panting and eyeing him with love and lust. She loved this already. No man she had been with had ever eyed her like this. He wasn't looking at her like a piece of meat, but like an idol that needed to be worshipped.

He wasn't built but he wasn't skin and twigs either. He was all lean and pure muscle and one hundred percent hers. He pushed off his jeans and boxers and revealed that he was already hard and throbbing for attention. He was massive, to say the least.

She let out a weak moan, her face flushed darkly. "O-Oh my god, you're massive..~" she bit her lip.

"Ah, thanks...I was worried it would be too small.." He said. Too small? Too small? How in the hell would that be considered too small?

"Oh, you don't have to worry...I'll be gentle, I promise..." He said gently, smiling softly as he pet her cheek, "It'll feel so good...~"

He moved and kissed her deeply, his hands moving to roam her body. Her skin was so soft, so smooth, he could pet her for hours and only want to touch her more.

She made a low noise, reaching to run her hands over him as well. She bit her lip and slowly trailed her hands downward, her heart pounding.

He let her touch him, moaning softly as he trailed his kisses down her neck slowly, "God, you are so beautiful, Arya."

Butterflies shot through her and she slowly danced her fingers over his cock. She bit her lip and made a low noise. "Th-Thank you, Micah..~"

He moaned softly again and continued to pepper her neck and collarbone with kisses, "You're welcome...so, so welcome...~"

She shuddered and moaned breathlessly against his chest, her hands slowly wrapping around his thick cock.

She made a low noise and panted, trembling under his touch. "G-God I want you so badly." She moaned against his collarbone.

Back
Top Bottom