Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Much better than his hand, for sure. He could get used to this. He grabbed at the bed and moaned louder, arching slightly off the bed.

She shuddered hard and worked him slowly for a while, before moaning lowly, an almost gutteral sound, as she picked up the pace drastically.

Glancing up at him, she could see that his eyes had rolled back, his hand tangled in his own hair as he moaned loudly, his hips struggling to keep still.

She melted and shifted her hips, moving faster and swallowing him down faster and faster, down to the base each time.

"O-Oh my God~~" He sounded like he was melting, holding his cheeks as he watched her with his haunting lavender eyes, "I-It's so good, baby~ you're swallowing it whole~ that's so attractive~~❤"

She shuddered hard and swallowed him from tip to base completely, sitting still around the base, her face a deep red.

She pulled back and gasped for air before gently groping his sack and working him faster. This had never been this exciting for her. And this was only forcing him closer to his breaking point.

"N-No, I'm so close...~!" He whined. Would she think less of him for cumming so soon? Surely not. She loved him, she wouldn't scorn him.

Much to his surprise, she sped up. Not because she wanted it to be done, she wanted him to finish. Needed it.

"H-Haah~! O-Oh fuck~!! A-Arya, hang on, I-I might-!" He gasped and suddenly erupted down her throat with a strangled moan, trying not to grab her or force her to do anything she didn't want.

She trembled hard and swallowed all of it, pulling back with a gasp as she kissed from tip to base to help him ride it out.

He didn't deserve her love or attention. He moved and pulled her into a deep and loving kiss, not caring for a moment what she had previously done. She was too good to him, much too good.

She kissed back, still trembling in excitement. She slowly wrapped her arms around him, making a soft noise.

"Where do you want to be, Arya? Any position you choose and I promise to make you feel wonderful~❤"

She smiled and nodded. She bit her lip and slowly moved onto all fours. She lifted her hips high and looked back at him, her face a dark red and her eyes hazy.

No one had ever said that to him before. He smiled and gently kissed her shoulder as he started pushing into her slowly.

Her breath hitched and a small moan slowly began turning into a loud cry of bliss with every thick inch that was stuffed inside her. She arched and moved to lace her fingers with his, her heart pounding.

He squeezed her hand and moaned lowly as he fully buried himself inside her. It was very hard to keep himself together, now that his truest dream a reality. "A-Are you alright, Arya...? Are you comfortable?"

She panted hard and gripped the sheets tight. "O-Oh fuck..~!! I-It's so fucking big..~!! H-Haah..~! Y-Yes I'm fine..~!" She panted, her body twitching and trembling.

He shuddered hard and moved to grip her hips before he started moving at a steady pace. Easy does it. She doesn't need to know the type of person you really are.

Back
Top Bottom