Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

It peeked out from her breasts with each movement, his moans low and blissful. He looked drunk again, grinning like a fool.

She made a low noise, squirming beneath him again. "G-God it's so hot..~ S-So fat~" she panted.

She worked her breasts faster, watching him move. It was so exciting, no one had ever been this.. Wanting for her.

He bit his lip, looking frustrated before growling lowly and emptying another huge load on her chest; thick and creamy like the last one.

He shuddered and moved off her, grabbing a box of tissues he was now very keenly aware of. He felt embarrassed for once as he moved to clean her up, "I hope I wasn't terrible.."

He felt butterflies in his stomach as he finished cleaning her up, "I'm glad...I was worried finishing too early would be a turn off.."

She made a soft noise and drifted off. Days pass after that and soon she hits him up with a text. "Hey so there are some new lingerie shoots coming up'

"Well some of these might be a bit too saucy for the magazine if you catch my drift"
"Wanna do a little"
"Private shoot?❤❤❤"

Back
Top Bottom