Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I'll tidy up!!"
He jumped up and began to clean his already meticulous house, making sure everything was perfect.

She giggled and asked the stage manager before grabbing a few of the more explicit lingerie and took them over.

He got the spare room set up as a makeshift studio; amd by that he just drew the curtains and set up everything like he would at work with the lights and backdrop.

She gasped and squeaked. "Christ you scared me Micah!" She laughed before heading in. "You excited?" She asked.

"Oh the usual!" She said, kissing him before moving to change. She didn't particularly notice that she had left the door partially open.

He gulped and peeked through the crack carefully, face flushing slightly, "The usual?" He asked, trying not to make it obvious he was spying.

She was donning some panties tjat were not much more than a patchwork of random laces in the back, with a string of pearls over the crotch seam, the same for the bralette she was wearing. "Yeah the usual.. Just a clusterfuck without my camera-handy Picasso~" she said.

She smiled a bit to herself. "No not really, just not as good as you~" she said. The bralette framed her breasts perfectly, only a string of smaller pearls covering her nipples.

She smiled ans finished her make-up, heading out with a robe covering her. She moved to the set, her hair in somewhat messy curls, her face slightly flushed. "You ready?"

She blushed and slowly let the robe fall from her shoulders, revealing all that the lingerie had to offer

She blushed. "There are a couple more.. Let me know when you want me to change.." She said, pressing her arms together to mske her breasts look bigger.

Back
Top Bottom