Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiles and moves to change, this time into a ripped lace chemise, with what looked like black lace border panties from the front, but were again, almost nothing from the back. The door was still cracked.

He held his cheeks and felt his drool drip from the corner of his mouth, "Ah~ you're truly beautiful, my love~ my darling Arya~❤" He said, low enough that she couldn't hear him.

She put on only a tiny bit more make up, changing some of it before coming out without the robe this time.

He had cleaned the drool and had put back on his facade, his eyes widening when she came out. "Oh my God.."

She moved and struck a few poses, before cycling through more lingerie, eventually not even bothering to close the door. With each lingerie, he could feel himself getting harder to control. She came out in the final lingerie, crotchless black panties with a black bralette, red garters and a red garter belt, attached to red leggings.

She blushed and laid back, her breasts looking perfect in the lingerie. "Thank you.." She said softly.

He was shaking, he could see it when he took the pictures; blurry and awful. Calm down, he told himself, he could take advantage of her later.

She wasn't making it easy for him, the leggings clinging to her thighs and causing a bit to bulge out a little, her hair a messy halo beneath her.

She bowed and stretched for a photo, revealing her well rounded ass, her body curves and everything. "You okay, baby..?" She breathed out.

Her face flushes and moves to turn around, resting on her elbows so her breasts were swinging and dangling temptingly, also revealing that she was surprisingly wet.

He gripped his camera tightly as he moved to get the best angles, zooming in just to see how wet she was.

Her juices were slowly running down her thighs, her pussy slightly puffy and her clit swollen and aching for attention. The longer she stayed like this, the worse it was. "H-How are they coming..?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom