Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She cries out and her eyes rolled back in her skull. "G-Gaah..~!! God, Micah..~!! I-I love it, I love it so much~!!"

He huffed and growled and moaned, slowly turning into the beast she encountered their first night together. Merciless, greedy, insatiable.

His eyes were glowing, haunting, watching her body react to his punishment. He looked like he was starving for something.

She cries out and pants hard. "G-God I love you so much..~! J-Just fucking let loose baby, I know you want to..~!!"

He moved back and slammed into her roughly, over and over, easily remembering where her spot was and abusing it.

She screams loudly and slumps against the pillows on the set, crying his name out as loud as she could

He pulled his teeth from her shoulder and that love sick look fell across his face again, lavender eyes cold but still full of love and adoration. "Ah~ you're so perfect, Arya~! Sublimely perfect~! I love hearing you moan my name~! It makes me feel so good~!"

"Oooooh fuuuuck~!!!" She screamed into the pillows, her cries and screams muffled but still audible.

He drooled heavily as he moved desperately before slamming into her roughly, his cock pumping his heavy load deep inside her.

He slowly pulled out of her, wiping the drool quickly from hid chin, "Y-You ok...? How do you feel...?" He asked, petting her sides.

He moved and picked her up easily, taking her to the bed and cuddling with her while she napped. He would cook later for her.

The days passed and Micah noticed that one of the new set managers had begun getting much too close to Arya for comfort.

He had already broken two cameras after he found out. The sleaze ball touched her, flirted with her, made her unhappy.

Back
Top Bottom