Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was so uncomfortable, especially with him pushing her to go with nude modelling, then further .

Further. Further? He was angry. So very angry. He heard something crack and he looked down, seeing his four hundred dollar lense had snapped to the glass.

He stayed late one night, told Arya he had to finish developing some photos so she wouldn't worry and hid in the offices in wait. When the manager was passing by, Micah snatched him up like a trap door spider and dragged him into the dark room.

You won't have to. "Do you wanna talk about it? I've never seen you so upset..." It ripped his heart into shreds.

I killed him. He wanted to blurt it out to her, let her know that she would be safe. But she would fear him...wouldn't she? Hate him? He grew sad and he nodded. "No problem, babe.."

She made a noise. She felt awful, but Matt had said that her career would be over if she got him fired.

She nodded. "Okay, Micah.. Thank you.." She said. Weeks after Matt seemingly 'left', she finally began to feel back to her old self again.

He did everything he could to make her happy while she was coming around; dinner, flowers, teddy bears, candy. Anything he knew she liked, he gave her.

She was almost uncomfortable receiving all these gifts, but in the end she would be lying if she said it didn't help.

"Back to normal..! I can't believe Matt just.. Quit like that.. So weird.." She said. "But! He's gone.."

Back
Top Bottom