Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She arches and moans loudly. "O-Oh my god~!! O-Oooh my god~!! M-Micah it's so good~!! It's so good~!!"

"Y-Yes yes, fuck yes just like that~!! O-Oh my god it's so good..~!! I-I'm melting, I'm melting..~!!" She cried, bucking against him.

He suddenly gripped her shoulder to use as leverage as he pounded into her roughly, moaning and growling in her ear as he fucked her ruthlessly.

She gasped and screamed loudly, digging her nails into the sheets. She bit the pillow hard and gave a loud wail of bliss, her sounds now loud, feral noises of bliss. "M-Micah~!! O-Oooh my god~~!!!"

"F-Fuck, I can't get enough of your moans, your screams~ I need more~ I want to hear more, Arya~!!" He growled, "I've wanted to hear them for so long~!!"

She screams his name loudly. "M-Micah what's gotten into you..~?!" She cried. She was bucking hard against him, her well rounded ass rippling as she slammed against him. She was crying out and screaming, losing all strength in her arms as she melted into the bed.

"God, I just can't get enough of you~!! You're perfect~!! More than perfect~!! Fuck, I love you so much~!!" He growled, moving until he found her spot.

She gasped and let out a shrill scream. "Th-There~!! R-Right there~!! O-Oh my god I can't believe you found my spot so quickly~!!" She cried. "O-Oh my fucking god, Micah this id the best~!! I-I've never had anyone as good as you, fuck I can't take it, oh my goood~!!" She was screaming, a drooling mess beneath him. Just like his fantasies.

He bit his lip, looking disgustingly satisfied with himself, "Y-Yes, that's it~ moan for me, scream for me~ haaah~ your body is sublime, Arya~~"

"O-Oh fuck," she gasped and cried out loudly. "O-Oh fuck oh fuck ohfuckfuckfuck I'm cumming~!!!" She suddenly screamed, her already tight walls clamping down mercilessly around his fat cock as she climaxed much harder than before.

His breath hitched and he moved desperately, "F-Fuck, so soon?! So attractive, you're so attractive, Arya~!!"

She screamed loudly. "H-Haaah~!! M-Micah no I'm sensitive~!!! I-I can't handle it, it's too good~!!" She cried, but never once made a motion to stop him.

He grabbed her wrists and pulled them back so he could use them as leverage, pounding into her hard and fast as he moaned loudly, praising her and chanting his love for her.

She gasped and screamed his name loudly, her head falling before she tried to look back at him, drooling heavily as she sputtered praises.

He looked like he was far beyond enjoying himself, expression drunk and glutinous. It was strangely exciting to see him like that.

She screamed again and trembled hard, drooling as her head hung again. She was being used, trembling and panting hard. "O-Ooooh my god Micah~!! Oh my fucking god Micah~!! I-Its so good~!!!"

He pulled out and pushed her onto her back, pumping his fist quickly over his shaft before growling loudly and dumping his massive load all over her supple breasts.

He moved and wrapped her breasts around his cock and moved his hips steadily, moaning lowly at the sensation. "Th-They're so soft~~"

She moans lowly and bites her lip as she wraps her breasts tighter around his cock. "G-God it's so big..~" she panted

Back
Top Bottom