Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moved and nipped down her body slowly, kissing and gently biting her thighs as he reached her damp heat.

She arched and let out a louder, higher pitched moan. God she was so perfect. So sweet, so wet. She was hot, and aching for his attention.

He gripped her thighs and tried to keep this pace, not wanting to overwhelm her; or make it obvious that he had been waiting for this for so long.

She moaned louder and gripped his hair, panting and trying to look down. "F-Fuck, Micah..~!" Oh no. That sounded good. Too good.

His eyes shot up to look at her, watch her as he buried his face in her pussy, his tongue working places she didn't even know felt good. How did he know where to work?.

She arched and screamed loudly, locking eyes with him. Her pussy was shuddering and gushing her sweet juices already. She was screaming his name again and again, her body writhing in pleasure.

Oh, he was loving this. Couldn't get enough and surely never would. She was more perfect than he ever dreamed.

She tugged his hair gently and cried out over and over, drooling already. "S.. So good..~!! So good~!!"

He continued to watch her, his eyes still glowing as he worked her. She was so beautiful in this state, so pure. Not yet tainted by his vile nature.

He felt his cock ache at that, his eyes hazy with lust. He worked her faster, his fingers digging into her hips firmly as if he was keeping himself grounded.

She arched and screamed his name loudly as she climaxed, her hold on his hair forcing him closer and more firmly against her hot, drenched pussy as she mindlessly rocked her hips against him.

His eyes started tp roll back but he stopped himself, just helping her ride it out as she enjoyed herself.

He pulled back and kissed her thighs, "No, no, don't be sorry~ I liked it~ seeing you enjoy yourself makes me happy~"

She smiled and moved over to him and let him move onto the bed before moving between his legs slowly.

She made a noise and kissed up and down his massive cock. "I-I.. Want to try..~" she said as she slowly took him into her mouth, moaning softly.

She arched her back a bit and slowly raked her nails down his abdomen as she began slowly working him. It was far better than he ever could have imagined.

Back
Top Bottom