Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I'll grab the best bottle they have." He said and kissed her gently, lingering for a moment to savor the feeling of her lips against his before pulling away.

Last edited:
She blushed and smiled. Soon enough she was at his house, sitting on the couch and looking around as she always did.

He came out of the kitchen with a grin on his face, "Dinner will be done in about forty five minutes...!"

He sat beside her and smiled, "I'm glad...! I worked really hard this time, usually I just throw shit into the pan and call it a day."

She smiled and laughed. "Silly, you didn't have to do that~ it is very good though~" she said.

"You deserve only the best.." He said gently, lowering his eyes as if he was unworthy to look at her. He was but that was beside the point.

He was about to tell her she was right but kept quiet, "Sure you do, everyone deserves at least one good thing.." He smiled.

After an amazing roast chicken and vegetable dinner - as well as more wine - their giggly chatter had soon moved to a slow make out session on the couch. He was slowly climbing on top of her, inch by inch.

She was letting him. Hell, more than letting. She wanted this more and more as the session continued. Her lips were so soft, he couldn't get enough. She arched and let out a soft moan as he cralwed over her. She had no idea what it would do.

His hand moved to grip the arm of the couch above her head, his body shaking just slightly. No, her noises were too good. He needed to hear more of them.

Her face flushed darkly and she moaned a little louder into the kiss. Did that excite her? Did she like it rougher?

His free hand moved under her shirt, moving over her bra and groping her roughly. He needed to hear her moan more.

She let out a low moan and grabbed his hand. Not to push him away, but to keep his hand firmly on her breast.

She melted under his rough touch, moaning louder into the kiss. She was squirming a bit, her face a deep red.

Back
Top Bottom