Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Well, if you're a man with few tastes, those tastes are bound to be more well defined and far more profound than a man who changes his whole image every few weeks.." She said. She was brilliant too? Oh no.

The other models were also sleeping with the studio manager and couldn't tell you the difference between an orange and a tangerine. "Their tastes aren't as refined, it seems."

She blushed a bit. His heart could have stopped. "You think my tastes are refined..?" She asked.

His fingers twitched, arms aching as he struggled to keep them in place. How waa she so perfect and wonderful and not some kind of celestial being? "I have never known a woman to be so open and comfortable with what she likes...to appreciate the simpler pleasantries of life than worldly materials...your tastes are very refined, Arya." And I love that so much about you.

She blushed and smiled. "I.. Wow.. That was.. Beautiful.. Thank you, Micah.." Was he for real? No man had ever cared about her more than just her chest

"Thanks, I don't know what came over me, I'm never that nuanced!" He said with a laugh.
He perked up when their food finally arrived and he thanked the waitress, tipping her happily before she left.

They ate for a bit and she smiled the whole time. She loved this. He was so professional, but she had never seen this side of him before.

"So are you a cat person or a dog person?" He asked, "I haven't really met any of either that I liked.."

She smiled. "As long as you don't have one I don't think it's a problem at all..~" she said.

She smiled. "Well that's good to hear at least~" she said. She finished her food and checked her phone. "Oh geez we should probably get back.."

She smiled and the two of them walked back into the studio before she headed in to her dressing room.

She was beyond perfect, way too perfect for him. There was no way he deserved to know her. To be her eventual boyfriend. But he was going to be even if it killed him to do so. Ah, to be hers for even a moment. To feel her lips and to hear her say she loved him. He could die then after and not be upset at all.

The two of them began seeing each other a little more regularly, going to the coffee shop, going to dinner even.

He couldn't be happier, so much so that he unashamedly pleasured himself to her image more than deemed necessary. But he loved her so much, how could he go even a moment without thinking about her? It was impossible, not a moment passed that he didn't think of her; sexually or otherwise.

She began growing more attached to him, loving the time they spent together more and more. But the more they spent together, the more his obssession grew.

He dreamt about her, couldn't get her out of his head for a moment. He wanted to do so much more with her but was too scared she would think he was a freak. His heart ached to hold her, kiss her and love her endlessly and have all those returned and then some. But it probably wouldn't happen.

She approached him one day. She seemed nervous. "Hey uh.. Micah, do you have a sec..?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom