Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

More bikinis. Oh no. He brushed his bright blond hair back as he set up his camera, "They must really like your swimsuit covers, huh?"

"Yeah I guess so..!" She laughed. She moved onto the set and dropped the robe to reveal a black monokini, covered in open spaces with strings.

He swallowed hard and went to work, being patient with her as he had always been. Her swimsuits changed and he loved each one, wishing he could see her more privately in them.

Each suit was better than the last, some revealing more skin, some commanding better poses.

He was really put to work with those ones, but he managed rather well. He made her look as beautiful as always.

She smiled and came back out in a crop top and shorts, with her hair pulled back and her vans on. "You ready?'

She smiled and walked with him over to the coffee shop, before sitting down at a random table.

"Oh the turkey club sandwich is to die for, I always get that when I'm here!" She said, smiling.

"I'll get that, too, then." He smiled. God, she was to die for; so cute and health conscious. "Maybe with like a tea, or something.."

He couldn't love her any more than he already did. He nodded and went to go order their stuff, paying for it with his own money.

"Well yeah, of course!" She smiled. "So.. Besides photography, do you have any other passions?" She asked.

No. "I like to read when the mood arises." Which isn't often. "And I like music." Not particularly.

"Ah, man of simple tastes?" She smiled. She giggled a bit. "I like that.." She was perfect.

Fuck, her laughter waa addicting. "I didn't think you were fond of simple men.." He said genuinely.

She thought he was interesting? He didn't think he was even worthy of her gaze. "Reading books and listening to music isn't that interesting.." He said almost bashfully.

Back
Top Bottom