Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was screaming and crying his name out. The red teddy was bunched around her waist, her large breasts bouncing hard, finally freed from the teddy.

She was begging for him to cum, begging for him to paint her in his heavy seed. She was a drooling, shuddering mess. "F-Fuck, Micah..~!!" She cried.

The next day, she was standing around om the side as the staff scurried about, setting up the stage.

She laughed a bit. "Yeah, but workin with an absolute artist as yourself is refreshing!" She smiled.

Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush. He smiled genuinely, "It means a lot to hear you say that...really..."

"I, uh..." He lowered his gaze briefly before glancing up at her, "Was wondering if...maybe you wanted to go out to like...dinner or lunch...sometime...?"

Of course? She said yes? Was he dead? Did he die? "Uh...wow! Great! Uh, which one? I'm good for either...!"

So soon? He was floored. "Yes, yes, sure!" He forced himself to settle down, "That sounds great! I'll take you where ever you feel like." He smiled more.

She smiles and nods. "Summer around the corner, guess we're gonna be doing more swimsuit shoots.." She said.

Back
Top Bottom