Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Epic Trio of Sin OCC thread (Cute,Fancy,Ibuki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as it isn't Luka and she doesn't posses the super strength of Luka. Mari gets to keep all her clothes on and not have Aki psyco mode shred them to pieces. XD

That reminds me you never did say what you thought of the post in our one on one fancy.

Cute I replied if you hadn't seen it yet.

He looks, like a demon. Hes wearing all white, with his naturally white hair, and blood red eyes. Him moving at a fast pace he would look only like a Demon in a human's form. Especially riding a Midnight black horse.

Posting here since PM's are currently unavailable.

Anywho, I got an idea for Elfia being gluttony. What if instead of being corrupted by the other sins, we have the whole assistant prize thing be a set up from the get go to bring out Gluttony. So, once Kira is done designing Elfia and brings her to life, she's gluttony from the get as it ends up being a set up on the goddess's part to have Lust/Kira bring Gluttony to life.

Well that is indeed a possibility, That or because of where Kira chose to make Elfia, causes her to be gluttony from the Get go. Like during the creation period, there flashes a, "Warning, warning! Item corruption detected! Personal assistant corrupted." Where she is corrupted by gluttony which takes over her body. ^.^

I thought you would enjoy the Picture of Envy due to her position. ^.^ Once I saw it, I thought that Miku like that SCREAMED Envy. Her staff even represents the beastly form of the statue.

This lack of pms is pissing me off though. =/

That sounds better, so I'll go with that.

I did indeed like it. Kira would have indeed jumped her already, but I figured having her be drawn to her assistant would be better to foreshadow their whole relationship. Not like she's gonna have any shortage of ass. Once Elfia/Gluttony comes into being. They're gonna look around, see Kira/Lust, perhaps give a sensual smirk, then sudden pounce followed by FIERCE making out and groping.

What ever works. ^.^

I knew she would, XD It was good to wait on assaulting envy leaving her free to molest Aki. I have the distinct feeling thought Kira would be jealous of Aki letting someone other then her touch her. She would love to see it happening. Giving the slightness of forgiveness for it happening. XD Doesn't mean she won't molest and or try to molest either of them. At this point I have a feeling that I have ended up making a possible little love triangle in the future with how envy is. XD

Possibly. Though, Kira doesn't really have any romantic feelings for her sister. So, any feelings of jealousy will be basically due to being so use to having the contents of her sisters panties all to herself. Still, I could easily see Envy and Kira ganging up on her. And when it comes to a love triangle, I could see Kira stepping back and letting Envy have top shot at her in the game, while Kira starts molesting her more in the real world.

I was meaning more of with the love triangle being between her and Mari, due to the nature of both mine and fancy's rp's. With both Aki's and Mari's personality's it isn't far fetched to see one of them falling or have already fallen for the other. Kira of course is more concerned with sex then she is with romantic feelings. ~Taking in consideration of how she has been acting so far, doesn't mean that won't change though.~ Though that isn't leaving out possible power struggles in the future in the romance department. I wouldn't be surprised if the two gang up on Aki in the least bit, that or in pursuit of vengeance the two gang up on Kira. XD After which leaving Aki depressed going, "Oh, god... I have become as bad as her...." Leaving Kira all the reason to molest her in real life. XD "As bad as me eh! All show you how bad I really am! ♥"

Oh, alright. Kira though, might actually end up developing feelings for Elfia/Gluttony. I could certainly see all that Kira. But, when Kira shows her how "bad" she is, I'm thinking what she does is spends a fully day or more with Aki in bed showing her just how good sex is. So, instead of some kind of punishment, she shows her just how amazing sex can be. Not really to corrupt her or anything. Just, to get her to basically explore her sexuality a bit more and show her being a perv isn't such a bad thing.

Well, one way or another, I would really like to have a marathon molest session like that happen that ends with them glistening in sweat, snuggling with each other naked in bed with Aki reacting something along the lines of " Wow........that was all just.........wow......" to the whole thing. Hell, we could even toss in Fancy's character and have it be a naughty three way between friends.

Indeed, but if we do do the three way, it won't really be too forceful. I was thinking they could all be hanging out one night and things just start to get a little sensual and it snow balls from there and turns into a heat of the moment type thing as opposed to having my and Fancy's character just gang rape yours.

Indeed. Would go to show that she's more sexual than she lets on by either letting the other drunk girls take advantage of her, or she takes advantage of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom