Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Epic Trio of Sin OCC thread (Cute,Fancy,Ibuki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so we want me to be the instigator this time. ^.^ So any special thing we also want to add?

That is true, and I realized if you and I had all our rp's in forums I would have at least a 1000 posts.

Yep, and you play cutesy characters so well.^_^ Hmmm, I wouldn't mind having some dry humping myself.

Ditto.

I'm thinking almost right after. Big sis wakes up, little sis snuggles close, then her hips start getting a mind of their on, which is soon mixed with sweet, gentle making out.

You mean like the sideways position like the Fran rp. ~And I kinda assuming with how it was said big sis is the one doing the humping.~

Yea, that'd work. And sure, big sis could do it. So, it would have to be after she wakes up then, as big sis is gonna be the uber hot chick in your avy.

Well duh, But it could be she dry humps her little sister in her sleep, then once she wakes up she realizes what she was doing, and realizes it's her job to now sate the burning desire she caused. ^.^

Little sister comes in slips in under her sisters arms and snuggles in. Then suddenly her sisters grip tightens and her hips begin to move.

Personally, I'd like to have happen right after she wakes up. Sister gets in bed, elder sister wakes up, they talk about how little sis is scared of lightning and thunder, and big sis comforts her with an embrace that soon turns.........sensual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom