Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Epic Trio of Sin OCC thread (Cute,Fancy,Ibuki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo....

I'm still a little bleh with my next post. I know I'm supposed to be introducing Wrath and all right? I'm just a little unsure of how to go about with it. I know it's with Envy groping Aki and all, and it has something to do with that?

Yall guys might want to check your PM boxes, as I believe they are full. I've tried PMing both of ya, but none goes through as it says both of your PM quotas are full. It seems a likely cause as the jump to this new format left me with 66 pages of PMs in my inbox I had to clear out.

Meh, I'm fine it myself. Can't say I prefer it over the old one, but in all honesty, it doesn't really matter to me. Sadly, I gotta be going. Would have been on as much as normal except I've spent most of the day playing Starcraft 2 on my cousins computer. Single player only though. RTS's are NOT my forte, so I don't ever intend to mess with multiplayer.

Meh, I can't afford it so I don't play it. I would if I could, I would do single player first, since I kind of neglected the other rts Starcrafts for Warcraft, since I like medieval more then the future.

That'd be a good thing then. The single player for SC 2 is FAR better than the original. In the original, you just watched a mission briefing then did the mission. In SC 2, you get to do alot of side stuff between missions. You can talk to people for some extra scenes regarding the story, you can buy upgrades for your units and buildings, you can research the other races in your lab to get some awesome hybrid units. Plus, you actually get to decide what missions to do in whatever damn order you want. You use a starmap to choose planets/missions to do instead of being stuck doing one at a time.

That does sound a whole lot better.... Though I still liked the numerical order giving it a more straight line story. That seems like a more open based storyline which isn't bad either. A new pace for things. ^.^

Oh, cute, here's a idea that I came up with while talking with Fancy last night.

No, no, no, I was thinking over the course of the rp, they constantly go back to the cave, or it is where they log on, and over time demons begin to gather there. Though they won't attack them, they begin like building and digging out rooms and begin making the mountain the cave is in, into a hidden mountain fortress. Like the entrance becomes a hologram like entrance where the way in is blocked, but they can go in and out as they please, and certain demons/monsters serve only each sin. ~Though the ones that serve envy, wrath, and Gluttony also serve, Aki, Mari, & Kira.~

How I thought of it, is like over time they end up like having a mansion sized home base in a mountain with demonic servants, and guards. XD Though they won't play any part outside of there home base. But it is a excuse to have a butt load of demons that are willingly ready to help sate any craving.... And a excuse to have demon girls in maid outfits. >.>

Actually, the story is the same no matter what order you choose to take missions. It all ends and plays out the same regardless.

Sounds good to me.

And might I add.........you got the best avy ever.^_^

Meh, I haven't yet played it, but I might at some point, if I can ever afford to get it.

^.^ I thought you might like the idea.

Hehehe, both you and fancy have told me that you love it. ^.^

It's so.........delicious looking. God, does it ever make want to jump in there and wreck her seventy ways from sunday. We may very well have to do a one shot of it soon.

Yea, my craving for it just abruptly fizzled for reasons I don't even know. With that avy, with her wearing a kimono, I could see doing something like having her a female in a ninja clan, with a group of rival ninjas attack her when she's sleeping one night and gang raping the holy hell out of her.

That, or she has a sister that slids into bed with her during a stormy night and gets frisky.

That or something more cute, that the sister is afraid of thunder/lightning, and the two get frisky to comfort her. After all what better way to drown out the thunder then with moans?

Good move.^_^ I can't wait to have to little sister shyly push the two sides of that kimono to the side, then gasp softly as her sis's wonderful breasts come to full view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom