Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Epic Trio of Sin OCC thread (Cute,Fancy,Ibuki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, I could see her acting all shy and reluctant when her drunk friend and sister start getting grabby, but in reality, is just dying to feel their hands roaming over her body. Then before long, is getting gang finger banged by the two and enjoying evey moment of it.^_^

Perhaps they could even play a naughty little game as well. Like perhaps they get a deck of cards and all three draw one at a time. Whoever gets the highest card, gets to make one of the other players do whatever they want. The higher the card, the more naughty they can order them around. Like if the winner gets a five, the person she orders has to do like a lap dance. While if they win with a king..........the loser is their bitch for a few minutes.

Yea, I just thought up the rules. Each card would be connected with a certain act and when someone wins, they pick one of the other two to perform said act. So, lets say 7 is assigned as a spanking. The three girls draw their card and lets say Aki ends up winning with a 7 while the other two have a 2 and 3. So, Aki would then get to pick Mari or Kira and then who ever she chooses would have to bend over and Aki gets to spank them to her hearts desire.

And time for me to be going for a bit. Hungry and need lunch. I'll be back on later today in like a few hours.

That works, we could use a Dice roll function of dice and set the face card as numbers ten.

Or use <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.random.org/playing-cards/">http://www.random.org/playing-cards/</a><!-- m --> and actually play it like it is a game. ^.^

That could work. I was honestly just thinking we'd take turns being winners and choosing whatever number we wanted.^_^

~Shrugs~ The reason all of our rp's have been pm's, is due to the nature of there length.

~I think im going to take a nap soon.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom