Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Epic Trio of Sin OCC thread (Cute,Fancy,Ibuki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Epic Trio OCC thread (Cute,Fancy,Ibuki)

Yeah, I was figuring we would use our usernames here as there in game names. ^.^ As for there real name yeah. The Character info we can. I intended for my fist post to pertain filling out a character sheet, as well as the creation.

Seeing little miss greedy me, would of already started playing with her healer, and know what to do. ^.^

It would give us a chance to actually get the feel of the fact that were entering into a virtual reality game where you physically feel everything.

Up to you, though I think the most important thing is to establish there out game names, due to the fact they all know each other, and would have to ask if they really where outside the game to ensure they are there friend.

This thread is going to have a lot of posts. XD

Seeing as Japan is the big game area I think a Japanese name suits best, or another name if you want to play like she transferred in from outside of Japan.

But knows some Japanese I guess? Sounds fine to me.

Well I figured everyone would talk in Japanese in game and out, ~Though we talk normal of course.~

Yeah of course. I figure maybe my character can be part Japanese with a more American first name! I use it a lot, but Melanie sounds good to me.

I will go with Shimizu Mana (Love pure water) Mana being the first name meaning "affection, love." and Shimizu meaning well "pure water"

Oh, a good place for Japanese names. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.20000-names.com/female_japanese_names.htm">http://www.20000-names.com/female_japanese_names.htm</a><!-- m -->

Hmm, I saw one that might be interesting. I figure maybe Mari, though her name would be Mary. It means 'rebellious'. ^^ And last name could be Yamasaki 'mountain cape'. I saw the last name Mori which means 'forest' and I wanted that, though it would sound weird. Mori Mari. XD

Hmmm I might steal mori from you... Mori Akira, (Bright Forest) But goes by Aki (Autumn) Leaving her name by what she goes by Mori Aki (Autumn Forest.)

By all means. ^^ Mari Yamasaki is fine with me. 'Rebellious Mountain Cape'

Heheheh.

Can you think of anything else we need to go over that can be done without Cute?

Ok, Fancy here's a idea me and Cute came up with. The Trio set out on a goal later on in the RP, to actually become the Deity's of the game! Through out the rp, they meet up with the missing sin, Sloth who is a Ai NPC Goddess. By showing her different parts of human life through there own sins. They slowly begin earning there way down the path of godom.

~Conversation went down through pms because we kinda got carried away.~

As well for Cute's pet Gluttony, actually to earn our pets Envy and Wrath we have to go through a odd quest chain, that earns us our pets. But the first thing they do is corrupt Cute's Formerly normal pet into the Deadly sin of Gluttony.

What do you think?

Yeah, there goal is to claim the fame, which ever it is.

Me - having everything
You - being the strongest.
Cute - getting into a goddesses pants.

Heh, the younger sister isn't hard to get into bed. Bribe her and how likely she will be to be a willing little sweet heart. ^.^

Hehe, which Kira is likely to do what that "Item" she has now, aka, her assistant. Though, she'll end up ripping off little sis. Use it to get sissy into bed, do her, then say she had her fingers crossed.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom