Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Epic Trio of Sin OCC thread (Cute,Fancy,Ibuki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>.> Thou shalt feel thy wrath! But with this character, being physically weak, it will be more of a passive aggressive manner, like not cooking for her, not feeding her at meal, not buying stuff she likes and such.

I KNOW! I had a post too, for one of the rp's I was having a real problem with. I hit submit then found myself saying. "No.... NO.... NOOOOOO~!!!" ~cries,~ Now I can't post because im pissy with the thread because the fourms went to crap.

I trust you to be the best, not try the best. ^.^ Why? You don't have to try to be the best, to be the best in my book. ~Cute this apply's to you too.~ You both are my Epic duo and that's not changing. ^.^

I saw, and to note, Aki, is actually not well endowed in real life, In game of course she exaggerated her size in more then one way. ^.^ A Midget wants to be tall, and developed.

Wait, duh moment, were you meaning in game or out game. ~Was thinking Aki be the smallest yet the oldest. XD The curse of being older, yet have the body that fits a younger child. -yes within the age bounds of Bluemoon.-~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom