Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Collide RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Kiha helped clean up then rose, taking her hand and following.

"This time naked," she giggled, remembering last time. Now that the elephant was out of the room and Terra had seen her, she didn't feel so scared being naked. At least for Terra. They reached the hot springs and Terra slipped in first, Kiha following her in by the hand, allowing her to help her get her tails all in and slide into her arms the moment she was submerged. It felt so nice to be close to her, something so simple but still made those butterflies patter in her stomach as she did. Pulling them to the edge, Terra sat down and drew her back to straddling her lap, the water now lapping between them. Their lips met and Kiha melted into the hot water and Terra's touch, finding it all rather soothing as they kissed, until she felt hands snaking far lower than they had gone before.

She broke the kiss to ask, "Is this part of your winning?"

She wouldn't say no, and Terra's hand weren't grabbing her like Sebastian would try to. They were gentle and caressed her bare ass, feeling the silky flesh without hurting it. Terra's response was her tongue along Kiha's neck and the little kitsune wiggled a little in ticklish delight then relaxed, enjoying it far too much. Terra kissed her neck, her tongue snaking along the side of it then down as Kiha gasped, her neck and ass getting great attentions in the water, the heat blossoming again below. How could Terra so effortlessly pull an orgasm from her and Kiha could not? It boggled her.

She felt the tongue slid along the side of her breast and gasped, then forgot to breath, a soft purr escaping as the air whooshed out her lungs as her nipple felt the soft fork of Terra's tongue teasing it. Her hands grew firmer on Kiha's behind and that heat was growing much quicker than it had with her tails.

"T-terra," she moaned out, trying to get her bearings. It all felt good, making her truly hot...and bothered.

Terra smiled as she heard the first real moan come from Kiha, a delightful sound that Terra wanted to hear more of. She also noticed that when Kiha had her orgasm, she'd slept like a log. Something the small female really needed from time to time and to be honest, two orgasms in two days was something that Terra didn't see as a bad thing. So, with that in mind, she continued what she was doing, but never let Kiha get used to one sensation. Moving her tongue along the left nipple long enough that the perky nipple hardened, she'd move to the right. When it hardened, she softly moved her lips up and locked her lips to Kiha's once more.

Sliding her tongue along Kiha's so that their tongues were dancing almost. The hands on Kiha's ass cheeks varied from a soft a gentle caress to a slightly more firm grip, then she'd move her hands back and forth on Kiha's thighs so that the tips of her fingers just barely caressed her pelvis, preciously close to her slit but never touching there, then back to her ass.

She wanted to keep her body guessing on where she'd touch next, where her lips would go and if her tongue would be used. Mainly because giving her all of these sensations at once wouldn't let her mind focus long enough to get nervous. She'd be able to just relish in the feelings and let them build to that lovely pinnacle.

It was working. Kiha wasn't able to focus on anything but the heat rising and Terra. Everywhere she touched, griped, licked, or kissed. They were all soft gestures but together they were working her towards something better, getting closer to her orgasm faster than the day before. Without knowing it delighted Terra's ears she was moaning, a sound simply pulled out by how good it felt. And it rose as her orgasm did, until her body was near flooding with that same pleasure as the day before. One last flick of her tongue down across Kiha's throat and her heat exploded as did the moan that burst out her throat, turning into a loud cry. This time she didn't feel herself grow wet due to being in the water, but the water itself between them grew thicker and warmer for a moment and Terra could feel it skating across her thighs before the water swept it away.

"Terra," she whimpered, leaning her head down on her lover's shoulder and trying to catch her breath.

Just like the day before, Terra continued her ministrations through Kiha's orgasm until the female laid against her. Smiling as she held her lover she kissed her cheek softly.
"Need to get out, let you cool off."
She said as she stood up, carrying Kiha this time, one arm behind her knees and the other at the small of her back so that she could rest and not have to worry about supporting her weight on shaky legs. Stepping out of the water she hooked the towels with her tail and left the humid room to her own bedroom where the air was cooler and would keep Kiha from getting too dizzy.

Sitting her on a wooden stool, Terra took some time to dry Kiha off then leaned down and kissed her.
"Your moans are very sweet. I like hearing them."
She said as she smiled, stroking Kiha's cheek and kissing the tip of her nose. When Kiha was dry, Terra carried her over to the bed of furs and looked around for a moment.
"Will ask Kyara to help with bed like her home. You liked?"
She asked as she knew laying on just a regular pile of furs could get a little messy at times so she figured having them contained in a bed frame was better and Kiha seemed to like that a bit more.

Sitting in the current pile of furs, Terra had Kiha leaning against her as she stroked Kiha's hand in hers and smiled.
"Enjoy my win?"

Kiha let her carry her out, grateful that she didn't have to try and walk. She rested on the stool as she was dried, catching Terra's cheek at one point with her hand to caress it and kiss her snout.

"Thank you. Second day in a row. Next time...my turn."

She didn't know what she would do, but something had to get Terra going like it did Kiha. Finishing with her drying and brushing she got down on the fur bed with her.

"This comfy too," she remarked, not minding it all that much. But she was still riding the high from the bath and snuggled into Terra made everything better. Her back was to Terra's front, sitting between her legs and letting Terra stroke her hand while her other finished brushing her hair out.

"Enjoy it much. Thank you," she switched to Terra's tongue, tilting her head back to give Terra a long hungry kiss then settled back, her ears tickling Terra's jaw as her head leaned on her neck.

"Tomorrow. Practise hunting alone...or with others?" she asked, curious about it as the cuddled.

Terra smiled yet again, something she did a lot with Kiha now a days. Feeling her ears on her chin she giggled and moved her head between the ears to avoid being tickled while trying to answer a question.
"Alone. Too many hunters, scare animals."
She said as she kissed the top of Kiha's head. Terra wasn't so sure about letting Kiha try her hand at making Terra cum, she was still very nervous about most things sexual so she could only imagine how that would go. Besides, she got pleasure from giving her lover pleasure so she didn't mind too much.

As they snuggled in the bed, Terra made a mental note again of where she'd take Kiha to go hunting, someplace target rich so she'd have plenty to choose from but also far from the camp.
"We will leave early. Good for hunting. Rest."
She said as she laid back with Kiha and stroked her side as they snuggled. Kissing her lips softly.
"Sleep sweet."

Kiha slept sweet indeed. And deeply.

The next day they ate and went out hunting. And Kiha made her first good kill. It looked something like a bear but half the size and twice the speed, with talons far too large. It took both Kiha and Terra to bring it back to the clan, where Terra was able to skin the fur and cut it up, now having meat for the clan for days. By the time Terra got back to her dwelling that night though, Kiha had washed up and had fallen asleep in front of the fire waiting for her lover, tired from a long day's hunting. It was quite adorable as food was laid out and Kiha was snuggled up in her furs naked, but had passed out waiting. When morning came she was asleep in the bedroom on the furs with Terra, comfy and cozy. That day they stayed "home" and Terra showed her around the clan, pointing out the different parts, and where Kiha could find the secret entrances to underground in case of emergency. Some of the warriors watched them pass and Kiha gave them all friendly smiles, holding Terra's hand as they went around. But there was next to no females or children above ground, most below keeping the clan safe. By the end of that night they had had a second long bath, and Kiha, with her third orgasm under her belt, was asleep in Terra's arms once more, murmuring about making Terra happy.

On the third day Terra had to go scouting and Kiha tagged along again, now sporting a brand new outfit. Terra had presented it to her that very morning, another gift and watched Ki'hanna unravel it and coo in excitement, loving it. It was made of fur from her first kill, a short loin cloth and tube top much thinner than anything she wore yet but amazingly soft and comfortable, and hiding just enough. It came with thick boots as well, replacing her torn up ones she had been wanting to rid herself of anyways. The hugged up to mid calf, and were thick enough for when it was cold while keeping her from cutting her feet. She was so excited to show it off she was skipping through the jungle ahead of Terra, her tails wiggling back and forth happily. Terra hadn't seen her in such good spirits. And even Sasha and her few scouts couldn't bring that down, having joined the mission.

They spent the afternoon scouting, but the camp was near empty, meaning they had to hunt down where the scouts had gone. While the rest split up, Kiha stuck to Terra but after a while she knew even she was slowing her lover down and offered to split up.

"I'll be safe. If I see them I won't approach, okay? No approach. Just watch. I'll cry if I'm hurt." She kissed her, promising in Terra's tongue that she was safe, then slipped away. She wasn't as stealthy as her lover, but she had gotten rather quick in the branches so she crawled up and out of sight then started to move forward, keeping her eyes peeled for movement. she was near the stream she had found Sebastian when she heard her own tongue, someone speaking to another and her ears caught the direction, swiveling and taking off, finding herself heading back to the old cave. Sure enough four scouts were picking the empty cave apart, their strong noses smelling her all over the place. She recognized one as the Captain of their brigade.

"She's not here sir!" one announced, speaking in their own tongue, "the trail is days old. She could be anywhere."

"We don't have time for anywhere! You heard the new orders. The princess is our only concern! Search harder."

Ki'hanna frowned. Only concern? What of scouting for dangers before the war ships arrived.

A second scout stepped up an spoke in English, "Sir there are scents of other creatures here. Tracks look bipedal. Likely natives. They may have carried her off. Should we report?"

"And tell the Queen her niece was carried away by invisible native folk? Are you daft boy? We haven't seen a single intelligent lifeform here yet."

"Yes sir!"

Now Ki'hanna was even more confused. Queen?! She heard a call in the distance, Terra's scouting group calling for a regroup. Ki'hanna knew she had to go back or Terra would worry. And with Sasha with them, Kiha wasn't keen on leaving her lover with her alone for too long. But she also wanted to know...what was going on?

The boys finished their investigation and coming up with little to nothing, Terra to good at her job hiding their tracks, the Captain looked at a loss.

"Sir how long do we have?"

"We only have enough food to support us one more day, then we have to head back. We can send another scout ship for her but that won't land for another month after we return home. She might not make it that long."
"Sir if I may ask, do you think she's still alive?"
"I pray soldier. Her aunt will be devastated if she is not."

Ki'hanna couldn't hide and not know any longer. She slipped down the tree and approached them slowly. Two of them raised their guns as she stepped out of the bushes but then the Captain quickly barked orders to stand down, looking surprised, shooked, and utterly relieved.

"Princess Ki'hanna! You're alive!"

She nodded, stepping forward as they all glanced at her clothing. None of them dared to comment though and she didn't care. She loved her outfit.

"I thought I heard my native tongue in the distance and came looking. Your ship is nearby?"

They nodded and one moved forward, pulling out a blanket from his satchel to offer her, standard procedure for a search and rescue. She took it more out of politeness than anything.

"Its not far. You must be parched and starved. We will get you on the ship and away at once."
"Shouldn't you tell my father you found me?" she inquired, subtly trying to prod about why they spoke of her aunt and not the King. Their faces told her in an instant something major had happened.
"Princess Ki'hanna, I am so sorry to be the one to tell you about your father," the Captain stepped up and bowed low to her, "When you disappeared there was outrage and riots. Many thought you were unjustly married off to a prince not our kind, and others felt you died unfairly. When we got Prince Sebastian's call for help your father was quick to send scouts, but after we left he was tried and found guilty on multiple accounts. Including the sabotage of that ship, knowing you would escape via pod and hoping to spark a war. And..."

He paused and her brow knitted, "And what?"

"And your aunt uncovered evidence that he might have poisoned your mother, making her untimely death one of murder, not illness."

Ki'hanna face contorted and she took a step back, hugging herself. She had loved her mother dearly. And her father...

"Is he dead?" she replied coldly, showing no compassion for the King. Not knowing what he had done. Not after all the murder she had witnessed him commit, and now adding her mother to that list. The Captain nodded, "He was found guilty and beheaded. With your absence your aunt, your sister's mother, has taken the throne."

Her aunt was a good woman. Kind and loving like her mother. Kiha hadn't seen her in years though. After her mothers death, her father didn't let Kiha see much of that side of the family, particularly her aunt. But she remembered her fondly.

"She will be so happy to hear you are alive my princess. And with your return you will be named Queen. I am sure you'll find her work just and fair."
"Her work?"
"Our armies no longer conquer my Queen. She revoked all the Kings rules and applied new ones, that we protect those planets under our care, and help them grow their own sustainable governments. Our only mission here is to rescue you and return home."

She blinked, totally surprised, "No war ships are coming? We won't colonize?!"

He shook his head, "Not us princess. But the Prince's ships might still come. Where is he by the way? We were asked to secure you both, with you being our priority of course."

Kiha looked down and away, hiding her lack of emotion and feigning loss, "He passed. The land here is not as safe as you would think."
"Then it is even better you survived. Let us go Princess."

They started to lead her towards the path to their ship but she stopped dead in her tracks. What about Terra? She couldn't just leave her behind, no goodbye, no...

The thought of even leaving her made her heart feel like it was going to stop beating all together. She looked at the Captain as he stared oddly at her.

"Princess we must-"

"Is my aunt a good Queen?"
"We can speak on such matters on the ship-"
"Is my Aunt a good Queen? Answer me truthfully captain, I am your princess."
He nodded, straightening, "Your aunt is fair and just. She has lifted a cloud over the people's head if I am to speak openly your princess. She is already beloved much like our late Queen, your mother."

Kiha nodded, looking back into the trees. Her choice was easy.

"I am not coming home."
"Princess!"
She held up a hand so they wouldn't argue, "You have a good Queen. I see no reason to come home. I have made a place for myself here. I wish to stay."
"Your Aunt-"
"Will be fine without me. I have found my place in the universe and do not wish to leave it. You will go. Now. And by my command you will not speak to anyone save the Queen of my living and remaining here. Only my Aunt need know I survived the crash and am thriving."

They paused then all nodded in turn. Two turned to go but the Captain held back.

"We cannot promise other ships won't come princess. New of Prince Sebastian's death won't come lightly to his father. His ships may come."
"They may. And we'll be ready for them."

The captain looked into the trees, her hint at not being alone understood but he said not a word as she handed him the blanket and walked away. She waited till they were out of sight then started running towards where she last heard the call, making her own shrill animal call back. Terra! Terra I'm here! I'm staying...oh please where are you? I'm staying!

When Kiha hadn't come to her a rush of panic hit her as she started pacing, wondering where she could be. Sasha and Terra had tracked a few scouts to the east of Kyara's old home but that wasn't all of them. Now, Kiha wasn't responding to the calls that Terra had told her were a regrouping call. Out of fear and pure adrenaline, Terra dropped to all fours and took off in a mad dash to the soldier's camp. Sasha and some of her scouts hot on Terra's tail as she was desperate to find Kiha to at least make sure she was safe. Stopping a few feet outside the soldier's lines she panted as she'd never run that hard in her life, waiting for the soldiers to return.

About ten minutes went by and then she spotted four soldiers returning, one holding a blanket of sorts and normally that wouldn't have been cause for concern but her sensitive nose caught Kiha's scent on the blanket as well as vaguely on the males. Her pupils dilated in rage and Terra rushed into the camp. Still blended in she used her tail to snap one of the men's weapons in two, the sheer force of her tail not only broke the weapon but dislocated the male's shoulder as he'd been holding his weapon. Another two were caught by a side swipe as her tail came back and bat the two a good ten feet back and soon Terra had grabbed the Captain, holding him in both hands by his chest rig.

Coming out of her camouflage, Terra opened her mouth and roared into the male's face as she had him a good four feet off of the ground. Sasha and her scouts rushed into the camp as well, stopping any other soldiers from interfering and stripping them of their weapons, Brock being the main charging force to terrify the soldiers with his massive form.

As Terra held the male she sniffed him for a moment then growled.
"Where is she? Kiha. Why you smell like her?!"
Terra's claws, so soft and gentle with Kiha, were now tearing into the male's chest protection, ripping it off of him as she glared daggers at him, about ready to carve a hole into his chest if he didn't start speaking.

"I'd tell her. You're fucking with her mate there pal."
Sasha said as she looked at the stone faced Captain. She had to hand it to the male, keeping his shit together while the rest of his men were shitting themselves at the large native's who just appeared out of no where and showed they had strength's the soldiers were not prepared for.

Kiha called again, growing desperate. Where was Terra? Why wasn't she answering again? She was tempted to shout out but that was more dangerous for the creatures who might hear her. The calls were meant to blend into the jungle, but were unique enough the native warriors would hear it.

She called one last time, starting to panic. She didn't recognize this part of the jungle. She had ran in the direction of the call, but she hadn't used the trails, and she thought she'd have Terra with her by now. Was she lost?

~

The Captain didn't break his composure but he did speak, "Stand down men. Stand down. If your looking for the princess, she left us in the jungle back that way."

He pointed in the way they had come from the North then his ears swiveled and several other kitsune ears swiveled in the eastern direction and one kitsune said, "Been hearing that noise a lot this past hour sir. Probably a new bird in the area, keeps calling out. You found the Princess?!"

"Not now soldiers. Hold your tongue. Please let go warrior," the Captain asked politely as he could, "We are leaving we promise. Go find and ask the Princess, she will tell you."

Their ears swiveled again. Something just out of range kept crying out.

Terra kept the male off of the ground for a moment, hissing as ten males of her race just showed up behind her. Speaking in her own tongue she told them to spread out and find Kiha, then bring her back to her here. Bowing the scouts all took off in the direction the male said, as well as a few others. Terra then lowered the male to his feet, but still kept a hold of him as she glared at him. Lifting her snout up she let out a call once more, putting a bit more sound behind it as she wasn't trying to mask her voice anymore. The sound was a shrill sound, almost like a bird. Which was the scout's call. She did this a few times to try and reach Kiha's ears, then looked back at the male.

"You bring war? We will kill you if you try."

She said as she slammed her tail into the dirt hard enough to leave a good sized dent in the hard soil then looked jerked her head toward the jungle.
"We watched you. Since you arrived. Not hard to kill you. Weak. Tired. Inexperienced with Jungle."
She said as she was just assuming that they wanted to come here to fight and it was clear by the strength and speed of the scouts that they were more than capable of defending themselves to a lethal degree.

Then Terra heard the call back. It was close and scared and shrill. Kiha's. Three scouts appeared, a fourth holding her and putting her down, running faster than she could. She limped forward towards Terra.

"Stop! Let him go Terra!" she demanded, then spoke in their tongue, "Terra stop."
"We found her at bottom of ravine. Says she missed her step." one reported to Terra in their native tongue.

She limped up and put a hand on Terra's wrist, "Please."

"Princess are you hurt?" the started raising their weapons again. Ki'hanna yelled at them in her tongue and they all dropped their weapons instantly and fell to their knees, bowing their heads to the floor.

"Let the Captain go Terra. They need to return home. The ship leaves now. Not coming back."

Terra looked up when she heard the calls returning and looked at the Captain for a long moment till she saw the scouts return with Kiha in hand. Sighing in relief she was about to release the male when the weapons were lifted and that made Terra pause, about to slice her tail out but the weapons were dropped as Kiha told them to. Releasing the male as she was asked, Terra crouched down and looked at Kiha's injury. It looked sprained but nothing too bad. Turning her back to Kiha, her tail gingerly guided Kiha onto her back as she gave her a piggy back to keep her off of her feet then she stood and looked down at the male. Looking around she motioned to one of her scouts. A quick slur of her speech and the male nodded, running off.

Since Kiha could vaguely understand, she'd hear that Terra ordered her scout to go find some fruits to help hydrate the tired soldiers. When the scout returned he handed a fruit to each soldier then stepped back into line as Terra lifted her hand to her snout and spoke.
"Eat. Hydrate."
Looking back at Kiha she nuzzled the female for a moment then looked at the Captain.

Sasha stepped up and looked at Kiha's foot for a moment.
"Can't go five minutes without hurting yourself can you?"
She asked in a sarcastic but joking tone while Terra rolled her eyes.
"No war?"

Kiha gratefully accepted the piggy back ride this time, hugging Terra. The soldiers were soon eating and the Captain thanked Terra before they all started to pack up to leave.

“Not going to make a quip about me leaving too?” Kiha asked Sasha dryly, “no I heard Terra and got excited. And no war. Not from my people.”

She nuzzled Terra back, “Father is dead. Aunt now Queen. Like my mother. Good queen.”

She kissed Terra’s cheeks, “So I stay. Home is here now. Home is here.”

Terra smiled and nodded to the mention that home was here. Sasha smirked and waved off her scouts who all started to head out. Brock walked by and smiled at Kiha with a nod before heading out as well. Terra looked to the Captain and gave a nod before her scouts left, vanishing like ghosts into the jungle and soon, she was heading home as well. On the way home she learned that the Prince's father may be coming out of revenge so she'd have to tell her father that, but otherwise they were safe for now. Two scouts stayed in the forest to make sure the Kitsune's left before heading home as well.

Once home, Terra took Kiha to the Shaman where Kyra fixed her ankle then Terra took Kiha home. Once home, Terra spent the first ten minutes or so sitting on their new bed with Kiha in her lap and just holding her as she voiced her panic to not hearing from Kiha immediately the first time. However she was happy that her lover chose to stay and gave her a loving kiss to show how happy she was. Even though the ankle was healed, Terra made sure she stayed off of her feet for the most part just to let the muscles rest. Giving her some fruits as well to hydrate her before she left to inform her father about the change in enemies.

While she was gone, Kyara came in, learning about how Kiha was staying which made her happy.
"So you're liking it here then? Good. No more questions?"

She smiled at Brock and soon everyone was heading out, even the ship. Terra carried her home, letting Kiha rest her eyes an sore ankle till they got to the Shamans and let Kyra heal her. Soon enough she was cuddled safe in Terra’s arms, her small frame fitting perfectly into the much taller reptilians arms.

“I’m sorry. I heard you call and call but I had to know about my father. By the time I could call back you weren’t there.”

She kissed Terra’s hand and then her cheek, “I won’t stray next time. And we don’t have to worry for a while. Sebastian’s people are far. Very far. Six month travel between his planet and mine. Seven months at least to get here. Takes month for scouts to get home, eight months to wait. Long wait okay?”

She let Terra go to speak to her father, sitting on the furs and resting her foot as Kyara came in.

“I do. Because of Terra. I chose her. So no, no more questions. Well except “how do I say this” or “what is that?””

She giggled, making a joke. There was still so much to learn but she was really starting to adjust. And with the idea and understanding that she was staying for good, those notions and expectations of her home world were lifting off her shoulders and fading away.

Last edited:
Kyara smiled as she nodded and smirked at her joke but she did run her through some more of the language and got her comfortable with some of the harder words and phrases. When Terra returned, Kyara took her leave while Terra sat on the bed and pulled Kiha into her arms to hold her. The two spent the remainder of the night curled against one another and when morning came, Terra took her on a scouting mission with her. Not to watch for the Kitsune's, just a normal scouting mission to keep an eye on their territory and make sure no one had been trying to encroach on their lands. While they were out, Terra taught Kiha different methods of blending in since she wasn't able. Mainly like adding some mud to her skin and finding areas of the jungle that were densely packed with vegetation.

Her tails were a little hard to get around but if she kept them close to her body, she was able to hide rather well. When done with the scouting mission, Terra would go home and spend some time with Kyara as the female had suggested possibly teaching Kiha how to use spirit magic. Giving Kiha a spirit crystal to wear around her neck. Kiha was told that she wouldn't learn any magic just yet, with the crystal on her neck she was told to see if she felt something. By something, she was told to see if she noticed a feeling like someone was with her, even when she was alone. Not a bad feeling, but a warm and comfortable feeling. Spirit's were souls of the dead or the life force of the Earth around the individual.

Either way, she'd need some form of spiritual connection to the spirit realm to be able to use the magic. The stronger the connection, the stronger the magic. Terra brought up trying to connect with her mother. It would allow her to have a very strong connection to the spirit realm thus increase her power quite a bit. If she was a strong spirit user, then she'd be of ample use to the clan. Over the next two weeks, Terra got Kiha involved in many areas of the clan as well. Showing her where she could go if she was bored, small jobs she could assist with, and even Terra's father was growing a bit more fond of her.

One thing specifically that Kyara noticed was that a lot of the younger male soldiers and even some of the female soldiers were starting to pay more attention to Kiha, some even flirting with her when Terra wasn't around.

Kiha enjoyed the scouting missions more than she enjoyed focusing on the spirit Crystal. She tried a few times to use it, but Kyra made it look easy. Kiha slowly explained to Terra and Kyara that her people had healing magic too, but those who wielded it spent their lives mastering it, the youngest healer being over 200 years old. Kitsune lived very long lives. If Kiha was to truly tap into it, it would take her much time. She kept the crystal though, promising if she ever felt something, she’d tell them.

What she started to excel at quickly was hunting. Even just gathering Kiha got good at, her nose smelling out the best bushes, her ears catching the smallest of smells. She mostly went when Terra could take her but one of the hunting party’s took interest and offered her to join while Terra scouted. Kyara saw what Kiha could not. They were flirting. She took the compliments as nothing more but Kyara would catch males and females talking to the Kitsune, eyeing her up when she wasn’t looking. Her skin was growing tanner, and she almost always wore the special outfit Terra had made her, showing plenty of skin. But she was still unaware.

About a week after the scout ship left, clan members began to return up too, men, women, and children. Kiha was happy to see life return to Terra’s home but something else was catching her attention. As she grew more comfortable amongst the natives she grew more comfortable with the nudity. Not that she wanted to be nude herself, her body was for Terra only, but her eyes were not blind and she started to notice that unlike Terra, the females were smooth all the way down. No bulge. Kiha had to double check the next time her and Terra were cuddling, peeking and wondering. Was it a birth defect? Something unique to just on her? Kiha didn’t know how to ask so she waited, looking for a good moment.

The next day while Terra and Sasha were talking to Terra’s father and Kyara about what spaces to scout Kiha had been picking out of decor pieces from a friendly enough shop, still within sights of her lover. Three giant lizards walked up, one with a crocodile face, the second a snake with a shorter snout than Terra but bright purple, and the third a lizard too with many spikes down his back and arms.

“Coming hunting today Kiha?” The croc asked, leaning on the wall.

“Come with us. We show you best spots,” the lizard offered, smiling warmly at her, “watch you hunt. Show us much skill. ”

They all nodded and the third picked a flower from a garden pot in reach and offered it to her, “For you. Pretty like you. Come hunt with us. Your very good.”

“Very skilled at finding. We like to watch and follow behind,” the lizard added in their tongue and she blushed.

Kiha took the flower, giggling at their compliments, thinking simply they were being kind. Helping her settle in.

“I can go for a few hours,” she replied, her tails swishing as they all grinned at each other, “Terra has scouting.”

“Even better,” croc added, her lover now going to be out of the way too, “meet you at edge of home. Leave soon.”

She nodded and they slipped away, Kiha sniffing the flower, smiling and finishing her order before strolling to find Terra and tell her the “good news”.

Terra had just finished her talks with her father and Sasha when Kiha came over. Looking at her she smiled but her eyes locked onto the flower. Deciding not to ask about it just yet she kissed her lover and listened to the 'news' about the hunting trip. Hunting was always good for her to learn more about and she seemed to enjoy it quite a lot but what made her uneasy was just how anxious and eager the males were. Sasha just smirked as she stayed quiet for now. Doing anything against one's will was very illegal in the clan so the males wouldn't do that simply because they feared her. So she nodded to the idea of hunting and smiled.
"Be careful. Come home when finished."
She said as she kissed Kiha's lips softly and gave her ass a little pat to get her moving.

When Kiha was gone, getting out to go on the hunting party, Sasha looked at Terra.
"You know what those males are doing."
"I know. Still, I also know that they aren't going to touch without her permission. Father specifically banned touching her without her permission. I also know that they won't force themselves on her because I'd kill them."
"Guess we'll just have to wait and see when she comes home then."

Terra nodded as she could already feel the tightness in her chest and she knew she was getting jealous but she kept it hidden for now. Waiting the few hours that it took to get a good hunt in, Terra was sitting outside of her dwelling carving some wood like Kyara had taught her and looked up to see the males all returning with Kiha. They were all pretty dirty, apparently the animal really gave them a good run. However as they started to head for the communal bath Terra frowned. Standing up she made her way toward the bath and stood at the cave entrance, listening to what was being said and mainly listening for any sounds of distress from Kiha.

“I will.” Kiha promised, kissing her and squeaking when she got an ass pat then sticking the flower in Terra’s mouth and giggling, “beautiful like flower Terra. See you soon.”

She ran off, chasing after the hunting party to join, leaving the flower and her lover for the afternoon. They were gone quite a few hours but Kiha had a blast. She had caught two rabbits and a beast resembling something between a boar and a cougar. The party was talking highly about it as they dropped the kills off at the butchers and started to head towards the communal hot spring.

“What’s happening now?” Kiha asked, keeping up with the croc who had led the party, though Kiha had done most of the running ahead with her sense of hearing and smell. Little was she aware, most of them had spent the afternoon watching that cute derrière of hers wiggle as she ran.

“We bathe,” he smiled, showing off his long set of teeth, “Tradition.”

Kiha cheeks turned red as they pointed at the entrance to the communal pool, “Hunting gets dirty. Good hunt, good dirt. We bathe as clan. Good for spirits. Good tradition. You come.”

She wasn’t touched but somehow still herded towards the baths. She wanted to complain or try to weasel her way out, but they had her somewhat circled and were all chatting about her good hunt, and the tradition of the bath.

“I’m really not that dirty,” she tried to opt out.

The snake laughed beside her, “Very funny girl. Very dirty.”

He wasn’t wrong. She had followed Terra’s advice and covered her arms and legs in mud to blend better, there was blood on her hands and knees from skinning the beast, and her hair had leaves in it. She really did need a bath. But with six enormous men? Where was her Terra when she needed it.

The worried look on her face was caught and one hunter gave her a soft smile, “Tradition little fox. Part of clan now yes? Learn traditions. Make chief happy.”

Little fox was a nickname a few in both the hunting and scouting party called her due to her tiny size and fox genes. But the hunter was not wrong. Kiha was trying to fit in, to be part of the clan now that she had chosen to stay. And Terra was always tellin her How traditions were important.

“Okay,” she caved and was herded through the entrance and inside as they all cheered. The hot spring wasn’t empty when they arrived, a few females inside sitting and talking. It made Kiha feel a little better no longer being the only female until one of the hunters made a noise and Kiha looked over to get a very full view of an erection only five feet from her before he jumped in and took one of the females who seemed more than delighted. At Kiha’s height she only reached the hips of two of the biggest hunters. He had been one. The other was the croc and she refused to look his way now as her face was a bright red and she wanted to flee to Terra.

“Get in,” the croc pointed as the other hunters climbed in, ignoring their aroused friend making hard love to the female and relaxing in the warm waters, “Clean. Talk about hunt. Tradition.”

She gave him a startled look, “that’s tradition?”

He laughed hard, “females know we bathe after hunt. Single ones come and wait. Hunt is thrilling. Much adrenaline. Need...spending.”

He didn’t know the word in the universal tongue and he was the most well versed of the hunters. But he switched to his native tongue, “hunt makes hunters feel rush. Some need release. Come in.”

Now Kiha wondered if they were all sitting with erections. Kiha had adrenaline pumping through her too but she wasn’t thinking about sex, she was thinking about Terra. She wanted to crawl into her arms now and just kiss her, maybe touch her, feel touched, and...was she thinking about sex? The other two females started chatting up two of the hunters leaving the three who had invited Kiha to circle her as she slipped into the water and tried not to let her tails touch anyone, rubbing the dirt off as her cheeks turned more and more red at the dirty thoughts of Terra rising in her head.

“Need release too?” The snake asked, leaning to her left. He was eyeing her up fiercely. She didn’t even realize she was giving off the same smell the males were, arousal and pheromones. “Adrenaline need release. I help?”

“No I help,” the croc growled, leaning in on her right, “much bigger than him. Good time. Feel great.”

“I’m with Terra,” she squeaked our, being faithful.

“Terra not here. Not good enough for little fox.”

Tradition? This was a new tradition to her. Hunting parties who were already a tight unit sure but Kiha wasn't part of that tight unit so she should have been allowed to return home. Growling a bit she knew what was going on but she hadn't heard anything that showed Kiha was uncomfortable. As she continued to listen she could already smell Kiha's scent which told her it was driving the males around her nuts and when she heard the male offer some release to Kiha, Terra's fangs bared as she started to make her way into the cave. Smiling to herself as Kiha had been loyal, but as the male said Terra wasn't there she snaked her tail around his neck and dragged him out of the bath, slamming his big body against the nearest wall.
"Oh but I am."
She hissed as she threw him clear across the entry way like he was a child.

Turning around she looked at the other males who'd all moved from Kiha and hissed again before walking over and draping her arms over Kiha's shoulders. One hand cupped just under her right breast and the other rested between her thighs, she wasn't touching her pussy but it was close. Resting her snout beside Kiha's cheek she let her tongue snake out and slide along Kiha's bottom lip slowly. When it pulled back she looked at the males and the croc getting up.
"She is mine. You touch. You try and sneak again...I'll kill you."
She said with a low hiss which made the smaller males instantly back down and the croc just growled but when Sasha came walking in he backed off.

"Awww...not gonna keep acting all Alpha now? Poor pup."
Sasha said as she shoved the croc out of the way and stepped into the water looking at the possessive hold Terra had on Kiha. Sasha smiled as she stretched out and lounged in the water.
"Hey Foxy. These males were trying to get between your legs. If a male seems overly talkative and really insistent, that means they're wanting more. A good hunt involves little talking and more hunting.

Terra reached up and gripped Kiha's chin, turning her head and locking a heated kiss to her lips, pushing her tongue into Kiha's mouth as she slid her tongue along Kiha's while her free hand teased along Kiha's thigh, just barely an inch from her womanhood. Pulling from the kiss Terra gave Kiha a hot look.
"Home. Now."

Kiha jumped but the relief on her face was instant as Terra came into view. She all but wanted to scramble out of the water and into Terras arms but she was still filthy and Terra came to her, groping her breast and making the small Kitsune gasp before licking her bottom lip so she shuddered, unable to control her reactions even in public. Her hormones spiked, intriguing the cockiest of males, the croc, but Sasha seemed to slow him down as she joined the party. Her heart was racing and Terra could feel it through her breath, her chest rising and falling rapidly as her claws tickled just above her covered womanhood. Terra had never been this affectionate in front of the rest before. It was possessive and Kiha thought she’d be embarrassed in front of so many eyes but it was quite the opposite. She felt wanted, immensely, by Terra. Her possessiveness just drove her hormones wilder and made Kiha feel even more cared for, strengthening her resolve to be Terra’s. And her body wasn’t calming. There was so many eyes, but Terra’s touches were setting her afire. And her lips were no different, their tongues openly wrestling as Kiha moaned into the kiss, falling prey to Terras experienced tongue.

“So what if we were,” the croc growled, “little fox not mated. Smells good. Smells even better now.”

He was standing in the water due to being moved and his erection was just barely hidden under the water, missing by Kiha’s eyes that had closed to the kiss but not so hidden to Terra or Sasha. Kiha’s cheeks reddened at the realization she had been so blind and as Terra told her to come home Kiha whispered, “I’m sorry. Didn’t know.”

She was still dirty but she’d follow Terras command, not wanting any trouble. But one had to point it out, “Terra why hide her? She needs cleaning.”

“I can clean at home,” Kiha offered.

“Lovers show affection in clan. Hide affection, something wrong.”

“No,” Kiha snapped, growing annoyed by their attempts to tease her away from Terra, “Nothing is wrong. Terra respects my privacy.”

They all frowned at that, the privacy problem bubbling right back up. Kiha looked at Terra. She didn’t want to alienate her lover. Or herself anymore.

“Do we stay?” She whispered, wanting Terra’s opinion. If she still said home Kiha would boot there in a minute. She’d rather bath alone with Terra, horny aroused and aching to continue being touched. But she was also trying to fit in and she had thought the hunting party had been her ticket in. And while it had gone well, she should have known better than to go to the springs alone.

When the males began to speak up Terra narrowed her eyes at him, he was really pushing her buttons today and when Kiha asked if they should stay or not she just glared at the male, snapping her tail out in the blink of an eye, shattering the rock right beside his face.
"Watch your tongue hatchling...or I'll cut it out of your head."
This was spoken in her own language as she stood up and stepped into the water, pulling Kiha into her lap so that no male could come near her without Terra seeing him. She then snapped the tip of her tail out, striking the big male's erection which made him double over.
"That not needed. Put it away, or loose it."
She hissed as his cock retreated into its sheath.

The big male left the bathing chamber not long after and Sasha glared at him as he left. She had an idea of where he was going but it wouldn't end well for him if he did. Shrugging, she looked over to see Terra was cleaning Kiha with her hands and completely ignoring the males in front of her. Her hands slid along Kiha's chest, arms and shoulders, her claws carefully gliding along her skin to pull the caked mud off while her tongue stroked along Kiha's neck and under her chin. Sasha smiled as she watched with keen interest.

Terra then spoke at a tone that only Kiha would be able to pick up with her hearing.
"When home...want to show you something special."
Her tone was incredibly low so only Kiha would hear it, but it was laced with lust as well. Moving her hand she gingerly rubbed a single finger between the soft lips of Kiha's womanhood. Just barely teasing the cloth with pressure so she'd feel the touch but it was a single rub then her fingers were back on Kiha's thighs.
"Promise you'll like."

Kiha slid into her lap and showed her gratefulness that Terra was within reach by kissing her then sitting still as she was cleaned, her tails forming a soft barrier around Terra and herself. And no one touched those. It was starting to be understood that her tails weren’t strong like there’s. Only Terra could touch.

She didn’t notice the croc leave, but was happy the males gave up and turned their attentions on the three other females, though two tested their luck with Sasha. Looks were still given to Kiha and Terra though, her tongues attentions to her neck making her shiver and quake and at times purr out low.

Her ears caught Terra’s voice and swivelled to listen, her eyes growing excited. Another surprise? Her last had been the outfit. Suddenly something slid across her womanhood and she jumped a bit before realizing it was Terra and relaxing before almost moaning.

“Okay,” she squealed, wondering if it had anything to do with down there.

Unlike the others who, even after being clean, stayed. Terra stood up the moment Kiha was clean and helped her lover dry off before walking with her hand in hand. They made a beeline for the house and the moment the door was closed and locked, Terra turned and hoisted Kiha into her arms. Gripping her backside just tight enough to lift her. Terra then carried her to the bedroom and set her on the bedding gently. Using her hands she removed Kiha's top and her loin cloth before locking her lips onto Kiha's, again with the lustful kiss, but it didn't last as long as normal.

Pulling back she smiled and looked at her lover.
"Just relax."
She said as she started to kiss down Kiha's body like before, licking her neck, along her breast and her nipples. Suckling each tight nipple so that it was erect and sensitive to the air as well as touch. She then began moving her mouth lower. Kissing and licking the sensitive skin along her stomach and hips till she spread Kiha's legs and before the female could say anything, her forked tongue was flicking back and forth over the tight bud of her clit which till now had yet to be touched by her tongue.

Terra's tongue was long and flexible so it allowed her to do things that Kiha's tongue couldn't. Like coil and slide to areas most would not. Moving her tongue up and down between the hot wet slit of Kiha's womanhood, Terra laid herself out in front of Kiha and began giving her the first taste of oral sex. Something Terra loved doing and she'd been wanting to get another taste of Kiha for a long time now. Moving her tongue slowly at first to build the pleasure she soon began flicking it up and down a little faster.

Holding Kiha's legs open, she smiled as she watched her lover's body responding and soon, the slick forks of her tongue pushed inside of Kiha's womanhood. Not very deep, but enough to give her a brand new feeling on top of the new sensations she was already feeling and like usual Terra was offering more than one sensation. Her tongue flicked between Kiha's clit and just inside her folds as her hands had moved up Kiha's body to tweak and rub the tight nipples on her breasts.

Kiha followed her happily home, eager to be alone now. As the doors closed Terra lifted her up and she giggled, kissing her about as she was carried into the bedroom and laid down, her clothes quick to come off and laid out to dry. Naked now, her tails lying all over the bed, she eagerly kissed Terra, feeling their bodies rub together.

But too quickly Terra broke the kiss and started down towards her breasts. Kiha was getting used to them being licked and sucked, and she cried out the cutest gasps and moans as Rerra pleases them. But today Terra continued southward and Kiha gasped then giggled as the tongue tickled her navel before she felt her legs being spread and her breath hitched.

“Oh!” She gasped, jolting at the first sensation of that tongue, nearly sitting up her back arched so high. She settled, her claws digging into the furs.

“Feels very good,” she murmured under shaking lips, this sensation far more sensitive than any other. Her breasts made her heart jump and sore but this made it spike. She flinched again as Terra kept working, her body not sure how to respond to the shocks of pleasure coming from her clit and folds.

“T-Terra,” she moaned, as her lover found a rhythm and started to flick her tongue back and forth. Kiha didn’t think she’d be able to mirror this on her lover. She didn’t have such a long tongue. But it felt incredible. Not as incredible though as Terra’s tongue slipping suddenly within and the Kitsune crying out, mixture of surprise and utter pleasure, gasping for air.

“Burns...it’s burning,” she gasped and her toes were curling, her whole body shaking, ready to implode. Terra knew what burning meant. Kiha kept calling it heat or burning when her orgasms built up. It meant Terra was well within seconds of receiving a mouthful if she kept going.

Back
Top Bottom