Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Collide RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Terra smiled as she heard her lover telling her that it was burning, she knew by now what that meant and she was more than happy to speed up her actions, urging her lover to cum. Continuing to lick and suckle on her lovers folds and clit she was readying herself for what Kiha was about to give her, she'd waited a while for this night and now that it was here, she planned on milking every bit of this she could and so when the orgasm came, she drank in what her lover gave her but she didn't stop there, she wanted to put Kiha on cloud nine and show her just what it could feel like if Kiha let her play. Licking her through her release, she continued on without letting her calm down, holding her legs open and looking up at her lover with a smile.

Removing her mouth she placed her thumb on the hypersensitive clit and began rubbing it quickly.
"Not yet love...more. Taste delicious."
She said as she licked her wet snout and went back to tongue fucking her lover while her thumb continued to tease and torture Kiha's clit.

Kiha exploded with great cries. Juices squirted into Terra’s mouth and poured from her, as she squirmed and cried out in passion, gripping Terra’s hand on her breast as her moans grew and slowly fell.

“Terra,” she whimpered, trying to catch her breath and thinking they were done. But her lover had other plans. She returned to tongue her deeply as Kiha cried out and shook, her tails vibrating from the pleasure. And adding pressure to her clit felt...amazing.

“Oooh,” She panted, gripping Terra’s hand harder and simultaneously making her grip her breast harder, “T-Terra!”

Terra smiled at her lover and continued licking her for a good while before pulling her tongue to sit up, still rubbing her clit while she locked her lips to Kiha's and slid her tongue into Kiha's mouth to accelerate her and her lovers lust. Pulling back she looked at Kiha and smiled.

"More burning...orgasm harder."

She said as she went back to her lovers slick folds and began licking her faster, pushing her tongue a bit deeper while still keeping her a virgin, but making sure she was licking new areas.

“Orgasm...again?” She gasped, not expecting two in one night. Her back arched as Terra’s tongue returned to her womanhood after kissing her, drilling towards her second orgasm. It came quicker than the first, and Kiha couldn’t old back as she dug her claws in and cried for Terra, spraying her tongue and mouth, leaving her about dripping in juices. Her legs shook from the intensity, feeling like jello.

“Break...break,” Kiha gasped out, need to find some air. She was shaking but grinning like an idiot.

“So good Terra,” she moaned, “so good.”

When Kiha came rather unexpectedly, Terra smiled and lapped up the juices she could, cleaning her lover before sitting back and licking her lips and her thumb. Resting beside her shaking lover she stroked Kiha's pelvis and stomach while the fox slowly calmed down. Her folds were a little swollen from over stimulation but she'd be fine otherwise. Kissing Kiha's neck softly she laid out beside her and pulled Kiha to spoon with her, pressing Kiha's back into Terra's chest, her hips pressed against Kiha's ass. Stroking the side of Kiha's cheek she smiled and nuzzled the back of her neck.

"Taste good. Glad you liked."
She said as she smiled and nibbled the skin along her shoulder and neck before resting herself.
"Should do that more."
She said as she hoped Kiha would let her do it again more often. She'd slowly gotten Kiha used to Terra playing with her breasts so maybe she could get her used to Terra giving her some oral pleasure as well.

Kiha smiled, her eyelids heavy as her body stopped shaking from the shocks of pleasure and she started coming down from the orgasmic high.

“We can do that again. Definitely,” she purred. After those two orgasms, how could she say no?

“I taste good?” She giggled, wiggling back so she was pressed flush with Terra, her tails slipping between Terra’s legs and out behind them both as Kiha wiggle her naked leg against one of Terra’s, looking for that tail to curl around tight. Kiha loved the possessive touch of sleeping with Terra’s tail curled tight around her.

Terra smiled as her tail coiled just like Kiha wanted it to, wrapping around her leg to hold her close. Kissing the side of Kiha's neck Terra wished her sweet dreams as she did every night and went to sleep not long after Kiha. When she woke in the morning, she looked to see her lover was still dead to the world and while she normally woke her, she decided to let her sleep in today, after yesterday. Slipping out of her hold she kissed Kiha's cheek and headed out to see what needed to be done. Stopping by her father's dwelling, but on the way she could see a lot of younger male warriors were eye balling her and while this wasn't uncommon, it was strange so early.

When she got to her father's, Sasha was there with a rather sly smile on her face.
"So guess who challenged you for the right to court Kiha?"
Terra turned her eyes to the large crocodile like male in the corner who seemed to think that just because he was big, he'd win. Terra just smirked at him then looked at her father.
"Rules?"
"To the death."
The croc said and Sasha giggled.
"That eager to die?"

Terra's father just sighed.
"Whatever you choose."
Terra nodded as the time was set for mid day, Terra then went home to Kiha to inform her of what was happening and see what she wanted. Explaining the details to her lover she sighed.
"Which would you do? Death or just a thorough beating?"
She asked because she knew how the croc was, if he didn't learn last night, he wasn't the kind to learn quickly apparently.

Kiha woke up alone, but the tingle of Terra’s lips and body on hers was still present, making her smile. She got up, bathed and made herself some food then plopped down next to the fire to practise the tower game alone, her tails curled out around her. Terra found her there, lying on her tummy and eyeing the tower with such concentration, her bum and tails in the air. It was too cute. She jumped up seeing Terra and forgot all about the tower to jumped into her arms, giving her quite the welcome home kiss then slide down and bring her back to the fire.

She listened, looking more and more concerned.

“But I want you Jaida,” she touched her hands, kissing her about, “Not him. Can’t we just say no? I don’t want you getting hurt! Or seeing anyone die...”

"Clan rules. Just courting now, unless mated, others can try. So no killing, just beating him good. Most know not to challenge me. Young male is too cocky."
She said as she smiled, giving Kiha a loving kiss.
"Won't loose. You watch."
She winked as she kissed Kiha's lips.
"Do this, then we go fishing."

Smiling she spent some time playing the tower game with her lover, showing her how to see the weak points when a block was pulled verses what areas were still strong. When it came time for the fight, Terra waited for Kiha to dress then walked hand in hand with her to the arena where the entire clan was present. Kiha was placed right beside Kyara and Terra's father. Koda, Terra's father looked bored but Kyara was sitting on his lap.
"Don't worry honey, this won't take long. Terra is one of the top fighters in the clan. Just cause she doesn't fight much, doesn't mean she can't."
Kyara said as she smiled. The young male had a few younger females who were cheering for him and his little hunting possie as well. Veteran hunters and warriors were all smiling and taking bets on how fast Terra would put this pup in his place.

When Koda called for the fight to start, the male barely had time to turn around from his flaunting to the crowd and Terra was on him. Slamming a fist into his snout then throwing him to the ground to start wailing on him. She was lightning fast in her strikes and the few times he managed to get up, he never hit her because she always seemed to be a step if not two, ahead of him. Dodging his strikes, even his tail. Her tail was a force to be reckoned with as it slammed into him more than once. Taking his feet out from under him, her tail came down like a hammer and drilled him into the sand. When he didn't get up again Terra looked at him, gripping his neck in her hand and lifting him up, tossing him to the other young males and females.

Speaking in her own tongue she addressed the other clan members, Kyara translating for Kiha.
"Kiha is mine and mine only. Anyone else feel up to challenging me, I will kill you. This male is alive to feel his lesson, but the next up will be killed."
Looking around she waited for a bit seeing if any would dare step into the arena. When none did, Terra spit toward the male then walked over to Kiha, her gentle smile back in place.
"Fishing?"

Kiha day next to Kyara and Koda nervously, her tails swishing watching Terra. Even a scratch on Terra’s beautiful body wasn’t worth this fight. She wanted to run down and end this fight but couldn’t.

So she had to watch. And was so relieved to see Terra winning. When the croc didn’t rise Kiha jumped up and almost clapped, blushing as she noticed no one else was. Kyara translated and Kiha’s heart skipped for her sweet lover. Jumping down off the bench she ran for Terra, jumping into her arms and spinning as she kissed her deeply.

“My Terra,” she purred, setting down on her feet and nodding, “Let’s go fishing.”

Terra smiled at her lover and nodded, walking out of the clan home toward the lake that they'd frequented for fishing, bringing Kiha's hand woven basket along with them. Spending a good few hours at the lake fishing as well as sitting on the shore and just holding one another. As the sun started to set, Terra smiled.
"Time to go home."
She said as she offered a piggy back ride for her lover and carried her all the way home. This was mainly an excuse to fondle Kiha's butt all the way home without getting in the way.

Once back in the clan area, Terra and Kiha dropped the fish in the hunter's cave then walked home. While Terra cleaned the basket of the fish blood, she had Kiha go get out of her clothing, loving the fact that she was able to see her lover naked as soon as they were home. After cleaning the basket, she spent some time cutting up some of the fruit that Kiha seemed to favor while Kiha was changing.

They fished all afternoon, cuddling and spending alone time together. Terra got to watch Kiha dive for fish and come dancing out with her victories.

When they returned home she skipped to the bedroom to change and dry off, returning and plopping down at the table as Terra cut up fruit.

“Yum. Almost as delicious as you.”

She giggled then but her lip, thinking about something. She had to ask.

“Terra...what is that bulge on your, um, lower part? Other natives don’t have it. Not females at least. I wasn’t ogling. Just noticed.”

Terra smiled as she took a bite of her fruit then looked down and giggled.
"I don't mind if you oogle love. I was born a little different. Mother said special. I have both male and female parts. Shaman said it was slight mutation in my body. Still female, but have male cock and sperm. I can carry infant as well as make one."
She said as she leaned back and let Kiha watch as her sheath opened slightly and a long, nine inch ribbed cock slid out.

The bottom had soft ridges along the underside, the tip was more pointed than bulbous and along the upper side of the shaft there were little bumps lining the shaft for a ribbed like pleasure. Her cock was also about two inches wide or so. Making her much bigger than the crocodile male when he'd been bragging about being bigger than the other male when they were in the hot spring.

“Female...and male?!” This surprised Kiha more than anything else about Terra. She had no idea. And where is the...oh...oh! Kiha was about to question if she had both parts, why was one only half there until Terra leaned back and unsheathed a monster of a cock, looking like nothing Kiha had ever seen before. Her anatomy books should much different displays, but Kitsune had fleshy bodies. Terra’s was...something else.

Something beautiful. Even to the shy Kiha.

“More beautiful,” she gestured to Terra’s entire body, making the hand symbol that she saw only beauty in every inch of Jaida, including this new reveal. Then the shy Kitsune actually leaned forward, getting rather close to it with her face to see all the bumps and grooves and her brow knitted adorably as she sat back on her naked rump, “Feel painful?”

She pointed at herself not Terra, asking if something like that would hurt someone like her.

Terra stayed still and let her lover look her over, the compliment was actually enough to put a light shade of pink to Terra's cheeks as no one had called that particular part of her beautiful. Strange yes, unique sure, but never beautiful. Though it was a bit of a tease as Kiha leaned down, Terra was able to feel her breath gently caressing her tip and that made it twitch slightly.

At her question Terra made the hand sign for 'so so'.
"At first maybe. Since you're new. After a little bit, feels better."
Pointing to the top and underside of her cock she smiled.
"These feel good."
From what she was told but she doubted that Kiha wanted to hear about other female's opinions on how good her cock felt. Letting the cock slide back into her sheath she kissed Kiha's lips softly.

"Another time. You're not ready yet Kiha. Need to stretch first."
She said as she motioned between her legs.

Kiha was unaware Terra had used it with others. The virgin assumed her lover was virgin too, never thinking much on it and believing her as she explained what parts felt good, thinking it was from personal understanding or practice. As it disappeared again Kiha studied the sheath hole that seemed to disappear on Terra. A pout crossed her face t the idea she wasn’t ready but then curiosity struck her.

“Stretch? There? How?” She wasn’t sure what Terra meant. Was this something Kiha could even do? Then she pointed at where Terra’s erection had disapeared, “controllable? Do e-erections push it out?”

She hoped Terra would understand what she was asking and could answer. The troubling thought occurred that she had been here past six week and was only finding out now. Was Kiha not arousing her lover like she aroused Terra so easily? Not even during their alone time? Or was it always hidden, hard or not, until Terra felt like unshething it?

When Kiha asked how to stretch herself Terra giggled as she realized she was dealing with someone who'd never even touched herself. Taking Kiha's hand she made Kiha lift one finger from her hand then showed her how to use that one finger while talking her through it.
"Rub along yourself. So you control things. When wet enough, push inside. Tight, have to get used to penetration. Don't push too deep. When comfortable, add another finger and start over. Takes a few days."
She said as she decided it best to come clean.

She nodded to the question of her cock pushing out when she was aroused.
"Aroused or when I want. Learned about sex myself through experiments...and with other females and males when younger. Father encouraged me to explore so I knew what to do. Sasha taught me about stretching."
She said as she braced mentally for the questions since she knew Kiha had a little personal beef with Sasha..

Kiha grew redder and redder at the idea of touching herself. She had tried once or twice at home, late in the night when she woke from a fevered dream, but it never got her anywhere. And she hadnt really thought about it since she landed here. While she had gotten close in the bath the first night she orgasmed, she hadn’t even been able to get anywhere, her body stubbornly declining her offer. Terra could draw orgasms from her so easily but Ki’hanna couldn’t find them in herself to save her own life.

But that redness turned pale as Terra came clean about her earlier exploits...including Sasha. And if that didn’t make her jealousy flare enough, the confirmation that her cock would appear when aroused like the other males made Kiha’s heart sink. It had been six weeks and she hadn’t seen it once. What did that say about Kiha? Self doubt began to blossom, dangerously mixing with jealousy. Kiha had never doubted her beauty once in her lifetime; on her planet she was seen as gorgeous, inside and out, a darling under a dictators thumb she knew now. But here she looked nothing like the natives. How could she be beautiful when their beauty consisted of scales and she had merely flesh?

That doubt grew quickly, fed by the green monster within. Was she just another experiment of Terra’s then? To further her knowledge, expand it with an alien, before she went and chose one of her own? Was that why Terra didn’t find her arousing, Kiha being no more than a temporary project? Was Sasha in on it? Did they laugh at her naivety of not realizing, of stranding herself here for the rest of her very long life over the notion she had feelings for a woman who was only faking them in return?

She had to get up and walk away to stop herself from crying. Her tails were like whips in the air, snapping from left to right as her hands balled up. She paced to the end of the room then paced back, and that jealousy burned terribly. Kitsunes were known by many for being...possessive. They didn’t share their mates, or their own bodies for that matter unless it was with their mate. They even had a tendency to be possessive of their own materials, which was why they often had luxurious things and while Kiha had given the luxury up, there was no subtly at how she clung to her brush, comb, and outfit as objects given in affection and kept. Jealousy came hand in hand with that.

A wiser Kitsune could still hold their tongue. Be wise and wait. But Kiha was young, inexperienced, and above all, this was the first time she had ever had feelings for someone outside her family. She couldn’t contain it.

“Sasha?!” It came out first and she hissed, her ears flattening and her tails rattling behind her as she glared those bright golden eyes right at Terra, pointing at her, “You tell me now! Am I experiment too?! Am I?! You don’t have right to play games with me Terra!”

She hissed again, more mad than ever, “You don’t play with this heart! Tell me now! You no find me beautiful?! No aroused?! Six weeks...nothing! You like Sasha? You tell me now Terra!”

She was yelling it at her, loud enough if anyone was passing they would hear.

“You most beautiful thing to me!” She snapped, pointing at Terra, “Most beautiful! I fall hard! I show body! I give heart! You don’t give back! Not aroused! Not tell me sooner! Tell me Terra right now! Am I experiment too?! Want to explore alien girl than abandon her?! Was this Sasha idea too?! Do you love her?! Tell me!”

She was talking in short words to make sure it got through to Terra but also because she was so mad she couldn’t get more out. The jealous monster within was rearing its ugly head, trying to protect her fragile heart.

While Terra could understand her anger towards Sasha, what she wasn't okay with was Kiha accusing her of using her. This made Terra shoot to her feet as she stalked over to the bed and moved a few furs. She then gripped Kiha's wrist a little harder than she'd wanted but not hurting her. Dragging her over to the bed she showed the furs she'd been hiding deep in the pile. Some of the furs had blood splatters and others had full pool like splots of blood.
"Holding arousal in is painful Kiha. Not meant to do that. Didn't want to scare you. How would you react hmm? Seeing this six weeks ago? You were nervous. Scared. You wouldn't even look at me fully. So yes, I keep hidden. It hurt. A lot. You new to this. Have to move slow."

She then threw the furs aside and got toe to toe with her, pointing at her chest.
"Do not ever say that again. If I don't care. You would not be here. If you were test. It would have stopped long time ago. Sasha helped ten years ago, when younger. I want to throw you against there and fuck you stupid...but I can't. Need to wait so not hurt you. Understand?"

Terra was really trying to keep her own voice level but the body language and the way she was getting rather tight in the jaw let the fox know she was very close to yelling as well. She was also trying very hard not to throw Kiha on the bed right then and there simply because she'd end up really hurting the female, so she stepped back and dug her claws into her hands to keep from doing that.
"Need air...or you will be hurt."
She said as she walked towards the door and her anger came out there as she splintered the door with her fist, smashing it open while walking away. Barking an order to the craftsman to make another door for later.

Kiha squeaked, flinching as Terra grabbed her a little too hard, not enough to really hurt, but certainly not with her usual gentleness. She tried to dig in her heels as Terra dragged her over to the bedroom and showed her the blood. Kiha was shocked by it but pulled her wrist free and glared up at Terra.

“I have been living with you for weeks! Why you not tell me then? What about day I told you I’ll stay! You hurt yourself and hide from me!”

She was really trying not to cry. Terra sounded so hurt. She didn’t know she was hiding it. Kiha found her beautiful. She wouldn’t have panicked. She wanted to be relieved that Terra wasn’t using her, and she was, but she was so pent up with jealousy and frustration that this had been hidden she didn’t know how to backtrack and calm things down.

Fuck her stupid?! She looked at the bed then at Terra as she noticed her passing around her.

“Terra wait!” She was already hurting. What would Terra do? The door slammed closed and splintered as Kiha raced after then stopped and dropped to her knees, letting the tears come. What had she done? What had her jealousy make her do?! Would Terra have really hurt her that way?

No. Kiha refused to think Terra would bring her any harm. She ran for the bedroom, falling to her knees and scraping them as she found her clothing and tugged it on. She wasn’t letting this happen. No...no...no...

She got up and hopped into her boots and fled, the door coming apart when she tried to open it and she took off, following Terra’s scent. In the clan it wasn’t easy though. All their scents were similiar but different. But overplayed over each other so many times it became difficult to pick just one out and follow it. Kiha realized this when she ended back at Terra’s home, having followed an old trail and stomped her foot, then backtracked and tried again. A few noticed her desperate look as she bolted through the near empty streets, but she didn’t dare call out for Terra and make any more of a scene.

She caught one trail, leading straight into the jungle. Had she gone for a walk to clear her head? She looked at the setting sun and swallowed dryly. There wasn’t more than an hour of daylight left. What was Terra thinking? Or was she thinking? She was so mad, she looked so hurt...had she walked into the forest without realizing the time?! Kiha’s heart clenched and her stomach knotted. She couldn’t leave Terra out there in the dark. Not with the monsters that lurked at night. Swallowing her fear she took off, following the trail, telling herself Terra couldn’t be that far and they’d be back home before dark. And Kiha would apologize. For ever doubting her.

I’m sorry Terra! I’m jealous and scared and I’m sorry! Let me tell you that! Let me tell you how you make my heart skip and jump and I can’t not smile when I see you! Let me tell you I...I love you...

She wiped tears from her eyes and moved faster, trying to hear her Terra as darkness began to creep over the jungle. Little did she know the trail she was following was two days old when Terra last went out scouting.

Terra had in fact left the clan home but she hadn't gone far, she'd gone to an area that she knew all to well, her mothers favorite spot to go and relax. It was a small oasis like area and aside from her and her father, no one else knew about it. It was also the place where her mother had been buried as her mother had been the one to discover it. Sitting in front of her mothers tomb stone she laid down and just soaked in the relaxation that came from the area. Spirit activity was very high in the oasis so it kept the beasts of the night away from the oasis. It had really hurt Terra that Kiha thought she was trying to use and take advantage of her. She wouldn't have offered the courting meal if she'd just been looking for a quick lay or a test run.

Courting meals were for those you felt a strong connection to and were willing to stay loyal to and while she knew that Kiha didn't know the details of the courting meals, she had spent enough time around Terra to know that she was serious about things and yet she'd gone out and said that she was just toying with her? Terra curled around her mother's tomb as she felt tears welling. One of the few downsides to her not knowing the clan laws made for painful moments on Terra's behalf.

Kiha got deeper into the jungle and she was no closer to hearing anything. Which didn’t say much. Terra was a master at stealth. If she was close enough and staying still Kiha could detect her heartbeat, but Kiha wasn’t stationary. And she doubted Terra was.

But as she got deeper it became more and more clear that either Terra didn’t want to be found by her, or she wasn’t here at all. Kiha had travelled well into the jungle by now, and no where near Kyara’s old cave or the lake they fished at. This was unexplored land by her. Terra knew the entire jungle like the back of her hand, but Kiha was still learning a small portion of it.

“If you can hear me I’m sorry!” She stopped walking and called out, not too loud in case she attracted anything but loud enough that if Terra was watching and within earshot she’d hear, “I got scared Terra. I’ve never felt these things for anyone and for a moment I thought you didn’t feel that same way I feel about you.”

She paused to no answer and sighed, her eyes filling with tears, “You have to come home Terra! It’s not safe out here this late. Please. I’m sorry. Just...just come home.”

Wiping her eyes she started to head back, watching the sun dwindling between the leaves, the trees growing more and more dark. At this pace though she’d hit the border of the clan before the sun completely set as long as nothing detoured her. As she thought that she thought she heard a noise behind her and turned, her brows knitting.

“Terra? Terra that’s not funny. Please come out. I said I’m sorry. I want to take about this.”

Something growled in the bushes and she turned around fully now, swallowing dryly. She could feel the hairs on the back of her neck rising, “Terra...if your trying to scare me it’s not funny. Come out. Please. Your scaring me.”

Something did come out but it was no Terra. The beast looked like a panther, all black, with horns down its spine and teeth like a croc sticking out of its maw. It snarled at her, stalking forward and Kiha scuttled back. She didn’t have a weapon on her. She couldn’t fight back. Running was almost more stupid than standing there, but if she didn’t run she was beast chow. She turned and fled, running for her life, dancing between the trees as her heart pounded in her throat. Crying out for Terra now would be too dangerous. It would only alert the predator to where she was, and she was outrunning the beast. When she couldn’t hear it anymore she scrambled up a tree to catch her breath, curling her tails around her and making herself as small as possible so she wasn’t seen. As she caught her breath she started to hear the howls and shrieks as the creatures of the night started to come out.

She looked around, trying not to panic. She was lost. She had veered off path to trick the beast and had no idea where her trail was now. Shaking she tightened the furs around her and opened her ears, waiting and praying she’d hear some sign of the clan to mark her way. But all she heard so far was the jungle coming alive.

This was going to be a very long night. All she could do was pray she’d make it to morning. Or find her way home.

When Terra finally uncoiled herself and went home, it was well into the night and as she walked into the clan home Sasha was standing there organizing a search party. Looking at the female she raised an eyebrow.
"Why a search party?"
"Kiha ran into the jungle about two hours ago. No one's seen her since."
Terra felt her heart drop into her stomach as she turned and Sasha caught her wrist.
"Why was she running? She should know not to go now, so what made her?"

Terra quickly gave an over view of the argument they had and what had made Terra so upset which naturally made Sasha upset as well.
"Did she not here you when you said 'ten years'? Why would she get so upset over something like that?"
Grumbling Sasha made it her personal mission now to give that fox a personal ass chewing for being an over emotional little bitch. That and to accuse her of not caring for her and using her was a huge no no in the clan. That was a major offense and had she been an actual clan member, that would have been grounds for Terra calling off the courting and just leaving her high and dry there.

So, after some debate, a twenty man search team headed out in all directions, paired in teams of two so that they could protect one another. Terra was of course with Sasha as they were the strongest of the search party. As they searched, Sasha was using some of her trackers to hone in on Kiha's scent while Terra did the same, also calling out to Kiha in her own specific way so that Kiha knew it was her calling.

Kiha was high in a tree, hiding in an nook and shaking. She had gotten about two yards before something smelt her and tried to take the tree she had been in down. Now she was hiding from the beast as it lurked in the area, hunting for her.

When she heard the call she almost choked on her tears, having to swallow three times before she made a unsteady call back, the fear so present in her wavering voice. The creature didn’t notice and she thanked the stars it hadn’t or it be climbing this tree for her too. Thinking on that she choked out another call, this one a warning call Terra and Kyara had taught her for when she was in danger. She got it out and no sooner had she that the beast shrieked and lunged at the tree, making it groan and her slap a mouth to silence her bubbling up scream as it listened for her. When it decided she wasn’t there it started stalking the ground again. Getting a hold of herself she made the warning call twice more in a rush, panicking as it got closer again, chittering and shrieking at the trees for its prey. She hoped Terra would find her before it did. How long had she been out here? She didn’t know but the cold had seeped into her bones. She couldn’t stop shaking.

When Terra heard the cry she immediately veered to the left and took off running, Sasha right next to her. Hearing the next few cries she knew that there was trouble up ahead and that just spurred her on as she came to the area that Kiha was in. Spotting her tails in the tree and the creature who was causing her trouble. Sasha went for the creature as she was much stronger and a much more dominant force while Terra climbed up the tree. Getting her tail coiled around the body of the tree for support she did a quick check to make sure that Kiha wasn't injured in any way. After seeing that she wasn't, she looked down to see Sasha was man handling the creature and making it run off as it was too scared of the damages that Sasha could bring upon it.

Pulling Kiha out of the tree she didn't speak. This wasn't the place to talk. Pulling the fox onto her back she dropped to all fours and scurried off with Sasha right beside her. Making quick calls to the other scouts to tell them to head home as Kiha had been found. As they all got to the mouth of the opening. Terra stopped and waited till all the scouts had returned safely, then carried Kiha back to her home. Waiting at the house was Kyara and Koda. There was a new door on the front and Sasha came in as well.

Setting Kiha down, Koda gave Kiha a firm talking to about rushing out into the Jungle when she knew night was coming and how he didn't want to have to risk more clan member lives to cover for her idiocy.
"Two weeks. Banned from leaving. You stay in clan home."
So like a parent grounding their child. With that done he left and Kyara sighed as she rubbed her face. It went a lot better than she'd expected as Koda had been really annoyed but he had time to cool down.

Sasha on the other hand was the one to lay into Kiha.
"What the hell is your problem? The sun had already touched the horizon and just because you had an argument you decided to go running into the woods with no weapon and no combat skills at all? Do you have a shred of sense in that dome you call a head? Foxy you better consider yourself lucky your in this clan. If you were in my clan I'd have made you spend the night out there to really concrete it in your thick skull that going out at night is stupid!"
Terra didn't say anything simply because she was too busy wrapping Kiha in a few fur blankets to get some heat into her body then she stepped back as Kiha did deserve this ass chewing. She put 20 lives at risk when they went to go looking for her.

Back
Top Bottom