Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Collide RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Kiha heard a scuffle and tried to peek out but saw Terra before she could see anyone else. Relief flooded her system but Terra didn’t look happy, not speaking to her as she pulled her out and simply put her on her back to get her home. Kiha couldn’t argue the ride, freezing cold and stiff from it, but at the sight of Sasha her stomach dropped further and that pain returned. Her? You came and got me...with her?

She didn’t make a sound as they got back and she was unceremoniously walked back into Terra’s dwelling, sat down and chewed out by the chief. For endangering his people. She didn’t even argue when he banned her from leaving. No she hadn’t asked them to send anyone out to get her, and they could have left her and waited till morning but that wasn’t the point. People were sent and it was on her shoulders if anyone had gotten hurt.

He left and Kiha’s eyes darted to Kyara, feeling sorry they had gotten involved. She hadn’t meant to involve anyone. all she had wanted was to find Terra. But it wasn’t Kyara who took a turn scolding her it was Sasha. And the green monster within was still not pleased they were together, rearing it’s ugly head.

“It’s none of your damn business!” She snapped, getting up and letting the furs that had just started to warm her up fall off, “you have no say in this! You have no right to tell me whether our argument was valid or not and you have no authority here!”

Kiha got right in her face. Jealousy made Kitsune’s do some very rash things and this was one of them. She stood toe to toe with Sasha, hissing low and aggressively.

“I went out in those damn woods looking for Terra,” she snarled, “I wanted to apologize. I knew the risks but she was damn worth them. I won’t apologize for my feelings! Do I think I’m worth those risks? Of course not. I didn’t ask any of you to come out and find me. I certainly didn’t want Terra out there! And if I had the choice I would spend ten nights out there than risk her life for one! So get off your high horse Sasha because I don’t give two...two shits what you think of me! I only care about her!”

She pointed straight at Terra and tears finally welled in her eyes, “She went running to you didn’t she? It’s always you standing in my way of her! And now she refuses to talk to me and you know what?! I’m okay with that! If she hates me now, if she wants you instead, if she wants me to walk back in that jungle and risk my life again then I will! If I never hear a word for her beautiful mouth again then at least the only one suffering is ME as long as she safe and is loved! So don’t tell me I’m thick headed Sasha. Don’t lecture me like some child. Back the hell off. I know what I did.”

She turned and grabbed the furs and stormed into the spare room to throw herself on the bed and hide under the blankets, giving herself the chance to sob now, her heart tearing into pieces. Terra wouldn’t talk to her. It stung more than anything Sasha or anyone could say. Was it selfish to have wanted to see Terra relieved to find her? To be as scared for Kiha as Kiha had been for herself? Was it selfish she had hoped Terra would have plucked her out of that jungle and held her tight. Or was it just a fantasy? That’s what I would do...but I’m not Terra. What have I done? Did...did I lose her for good?

Sasha was furious and as an Alpha, when Kiha got in her face she was about ready to beat that female into next week but she turned tail and ran off before she could. Growling low she looked at Terra.
"Better teach that female that getting in my face like that has deadly consequences. She's lucky I like you."

She hissed before she too left, probably to go kill something to work off her aggression. Terra on the other hand again walked into the room. This time she wasn't having it. Pulling the fur blankets back she reached down and grabbed Kiha's shoulders. Lifting her right off of the ground so that she was dangling a few feet off of the ground and while her eyes were angry, there were tears in them as well.
"Stop assuming! Sasha was with me to find you. I am not with her. I am with you. Courting meals are not that easily broken. Stop accusing me!"
Dropping her into the furs Terra paced as tears ran down her face.

"So...so scared. You were gone. It was dark. When I heard...you cry. It hurt. Why do you always run into the jungle at night? Need to stop."
Pointing to her heart and then her head she shook her head.
"Can't handle that. Accusing me...of...that. Rude. It hurts. Clan laws say I should leave. You too mean."
She said as she sat down and rubbed her face since she couldn't stop crying.
"Mate's don't do that. Why do you?"

Kiha cried out, almost screaming in surprise as she was suddenly picked up and hoisted into the air. She was scared now. She couldn’t do anything but struggle as Terra yelled at her and dropped her back down with a large umph.

“Kyara said you can find others! You can leave me! I’ve seen you with her! She touches you and you don’t say no!” Kiha snapped back, also sobbing, “Men in hot spring tried touch me you propped them. You don’t stop her! It hurts!”

She was sobbing too and shaking, “You ran away! You were so mad I thought it was over! I tried to find you. Only trail led into jungle. I was scared for you! You should have left me out there. Too dangerous for you Terra! You found me and you weren’t scared. Still mad. Broke my heart!”

Now she started to really sob. Her chest was searing. Clan laws...so she was leaving?

“I’m sorry!” She screamed and Kyara and Sasha could both hear it. It rang through the entire clan, Kiha unable to vent it out any other way. No one was listening to her, blaming instead of seeing her pain. Her heart was shattering and it felt like death itself.

“We aren’t mates,” she sobbed into the furs, holding her chest and heaving, “Your going to leave me...oh gods your going to leave me...”

Trapped in a tree at night felt a whole lot better than this.

Terra just sat there looking at her and shook her head.
"She touches but not like I touch you. You special. Why so hard to see?"
Standing up Terra walked over to Kiha and picked her up again, but this time, wrapping her arms around her as she sat back down, pulling the small fox into her lap as she held her close and pressed her forehead against Kiha's.
"Love you...can't you see?"
She asked as she continued to hold her.

Lifting Kiha's hand to Terra's snout so she could feel her tears as she looked at Kiha.
"Was very scared...worried about you. No time to talk in Jungle. Needed to leave. Father wanted to talk to you. Couldn't stop that. Sasha is Alpha of her pack...over me."
Which was why she didn't say anything when Sasha was speaking. Technically Sasha was over her in rank and she couldn't fight that. Stroking the back of Kiha's head she turned so that she was looking at Kiha.
"Never leave you."
Wiping Kiha's tears from her cheeks she tried to smile but it was hard.

Instead, she just kissed Kiha and poured every ounce of love and affection she had for the little fox into that kiss.

Kiha cried and sobbed harder as Terra pulled her into her arms and held her tightly, soothing her.

“I love you too,” she choked out, admitting it out loud, “that’s why I get so jealous!”

She choked on another sob and shook in Terra’s arms, “I’ve never been special to someone. Never had that. That’s why so hard. So unsure.”

She felt the tears running down those scales and whimpered, still tearing up.

“Never leave me,” she sniffled softly, holding those words of Terra’s close to her healing heart. She couldn’t stand to not have her, but wouldn’t stand in her way of happiness. It felt so bizarre to Kiha but as long as Terra wanted her, Kiha wanted to be in her arms.

She choked a laugh out as Terra tried to smile, but it just got cut off as she was kissed hard, all the fear, affection, and love pouring into Kiha then back into Terra as she kissed back.

When she broke the kiss she shivered, not from the intensity but from how cold she still was. Terra was many things, but warm she was not, being reptilian of course. And they were sitting on the warm furs crying into each other’s arms. It didn’t give the Kitsune much help in warming her chilly bones.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered, “I just wanted to find you and I thought you went in the jungle. I looked everywhere for you.”

She shook again and wiped her tears, “I got jealous. Others have touched you first. What if they come back?”

And more selfishly, Kiha never got to try with anyone else. What if she wasnt good enough for Terra?

“If I touched others, you’d be jealous too.” She whispered, leaning her head on Terra’s neck, her ears tickling her jaw, “No sharing.”

Terra nodded as they came to the agreement of no sharing and Terra promised to stop Sasha from touching her in any way Kiha was not comfortable with. Standing up with her lover she carried her back to the fire place and sat down with her so that she could warm up. As she sat there Terra continued to hold Kiha.
"Sasha is friend to me. So she may hug me, or kiss cheek. I won't let her do more."
She said as she wasn't going to stop being friends with Sasha but she'd stop the affectionate touches if they got out of hand. Holding Kiha in her arms she wrapped her tail around Kiha's waist and laid back, holding Kiha on her chest as she rested on her back.

"Staying home tomorrow. Spending day with you."
She said as she kissed Kiha's cheek. After all, she was banned from leaving the clan home for a while as punishment for the jungle incident, so Terra would be staying with her tomorrow as a way to make up for causing her lover to cry. She then looked at Kiha's clothing and frowned as it was a little torn.
"Need more?"
She asked as she tugged on the top piece of her lovers clothing. She was sure she'd need more than one outfit so she'd have something to wear when that was dirty or torn.

Kiha lay on Terra’s stomach, curled up in her furs as the fire warmed her, her head resting on her chest, right between her breasts. She closed her eyes and listened. While she ached to see them even kiss cheeks, she knew Terra was compromising so she agreed. She stroked the tail wrapped firmly around her waist, pressed to her lover and comforted by that.

“Are you sure?” She asked, craning her neck so her chin lay on her chest now and she could look, “Koda grounded me. Not you.”

She wasn’t going to fight it. She’d be stir crazy in a week, sure. But at least he had treated her like a clan member and not an outsider. An outsider they would have left in the forest. And now that she was calming down she could see that.

She looked down at the torn top and frowned. It was her favourite.

“Need more yes,” she sighed, looking disappointed. Now that she had noticed it bugged her and she tugged it off, tossing it away from them and resting again, her breasts squished up against Terra’s belly. She wanted to wiggle out of the loincloth too but that took too much movement and she was comfy and slowly warming up.

“Do me favour?” She asked, after a while of long comfortable silence, “No more hide from me. Tell me feelings. I cannot guess. Let arousal show. I will not be scared or embarrassed. You are too beautiful to me. Okay?”

She meant that, even if they were in public. If the hunters could wipe them out in the pool and couples could make love without care of those who watched or even found it entertaining, then Kiha could make the first step and let her lover show her arousal.

“I will stretch,” she added then frowned, “but I don’t get heat. Only with you. Body refuse. Not me.”

Terra looked down at her when she asked for a favor. Listening to her request she didn't answer back immediately but she did nod.
"Try. Sometimes I want more...don't want to rush."
She said as she stroked her hands along Kiha's hips then sat up.
"Go to bedroom. Ours. Get under covers. Bring in wood for a fire."
She said as she let Kiha head for their room, which was big enough to allow a small fire pit.

Walking to the wood supply she grabbed some thicker logs and walked in after Kiha. Putting the logs in the small fire pit she started a small fire to warm up the room, the colder months were coming and this was when most of the clan would be staying in the clan home to stay warm. Once the room started to warm up, Terra sat on the bed with Kiha and helped her out of her clothing before setting the clothing down and laying down again, pulling Kiha over her so that she could snuggle with her mate again.

"Rest. Warm up. Too cold."
She said as she stroked Kiha's back lovingly.

Kiha smoked wanily, “I know. No rush. Slow for me. But no hide.”

She sat up a bit and nodded, yawning. It was well into the night now and she was exhausted. Scurrying into the bedroom with all the furs Terra met her inside and built a fire, then helped her out of her loincloth and received many kisses, Kiha trying to apologize through them for scaring her. As the laid down Kiha wrapped her arms around Terra, facing her so their breasts rubbed comfortably and kissed up her neck. She kissed all around her snout then adorably opened her mouth and licked Terra’s neck. It was no forked tongue but Kiha made the message clear.

“You mine. No share. Lick you like you lick me.”

She grinned, her eyes starting to droop, “sleep in...so tired. Love you...my Terra.”

She drifted off snuggled tightly into Terra and by morning she was atop her, sleeping with her head nuzzled under Terra’s jaw like always, tails wrapped around them to keep in the heat. She slept more intertwined with Terra than the bed itself. And seemed to sleep better that way too.

Terra smiled as she let Kiha kiss along her neck and shivered at the feeling of her tongue. Yes it didn't have forks but it still felt good. When she felt Kiha relax as she drifted off to sleep, Terra stayed awake for a bit longer before she too fell asleep. Waking up late in the morning she yawned before looking down to see Kiha still asleep on her chest.

Stroking her lover's back she kissed along her neck and cheek before slowly sliding her off and wrapping her in the furs to keep her warm. She added some more logs to the fire in the bedroom before heading to the storage room in her home.

Grabbing some spare furs she started to make more outfits for Kiha while her lover slept, using the old one as a template so she'd get the designs right.

Kiha slept most of the morning, waking when her stomach started to really growl. Yawning she sat up and stretched, alone under the thick furs, the room toasty. It wasn’t uncommon for Terra to wake before her or even leave to go and leave Kiha for the day. But today she was supposed to stay home so Kiha padded out in her birthday suit and upon spotting her skipped over and wrapped her arms around her neck from behind, licking her neck and kissing her.

“I like doing that,” she giggled, “Marks my territory. You. Morning Terra.”

She kissed her cheek again then moved away to find breakfast, cutting some extra for Terra before returning. Plopping down next to her she offered a plate, looking over what she was doing and smiling.

“More outfits? I love your gifts,” she purred, eating her meat and fruit with some bread she had found fresh on the counter.

Terra shivered a bit when her neck was licked and smiled at her lover, kissing her lips before she scurried off to get food. Going back to sewing the furs together. When Kiha returned, Terra's tail hooked around her waist as she continued working on the outfits till she had about three more ready.
"Need more fur for more, but three for now."
She said as she set them aside before eating her food. Smiling at Kiha as she hand fed her some fruit then spent some time playing the little block game. After that was done Terra leaned back against a pile of furs, Kiha straddling her lap as she held her lover.

"Not banned to just home. You can walk around inside the clan area. Just no jungle trips."
She said as she wanted Kiha to know that she wasn't stuck inside the home for two weeks, she'd be able to wander around the clan village as well. As she held Kiha against her, Terra did lean in and kiss Kiha's lips, sliding her tongue along Kiha's before pulling back to nuzzle her neck and lick her skin. As she did this, the tips of her fingers gingerly stroked along the base of her tail and down to her ass cheeks before back up to her tail.

While she did this, Kiha would feel the her cock slowly sliding out of its sheath to slid between her folds and rest firmly against her clit. The sliding motion allowed the ridges on the underside of her cock to glide along her clit.

Kiha finished her food and sat on Terra’s lap, happy to rub Terra’s shoulders as they kissed, her lover’s tail still fully wrapped around her posessively. She felt those fingers climb down over her ass and back up to her tails and shivered, purring into the kiss as she leaned in, gasping as Terra nuzzled and licked her neck. Slowly she felt the cock unsheathe and a long moan escaped her as it rubbed her clit.

“Don’t stop,” she whispered, aroused instantly. Her nipples grew hard and she rocked a bit from the touch. Her hands slid down off her shoulders and she bit her lip adorably as she was brave enough to explore, testing her courage and letting her hands roam down to Terra’s breasts and softly, so gently touch them, her breathing hitching.

“I want you,” she whispered, almost breathlessly, “Show me...how. How I touch you like you touch me?”

She wanted to give Terra’s breasts the attention Terra so effortlessly gave hers. She kissed her lover greedily, wrestling her tongues then pulling back, her clit still rubbed against her unsheathed erection.

“So beautiful. All mine.”

Terra smiled as she looked at Kiha and moved the female's hands over her breasts, moving her hands so that she could show Kiha how to stroke her breasts, how to tease her nipples and just let her explore on her own as well. While she did this, Terra moved her hips so that her cock kept grinding against Kiha's clit. There was so much she wanted to do with her lover but she had to wait. Luckily though, her cock was out and free which meant she wouldn't be cleaning up blood later.

She also knew that Kiha needed some kind of reward, visual confirmation that she was doing a good job so she scoot her lover back a bit and moved one of Kiha's hands to her cock. Showing her how to hold it.
"Hold like this."
She said as she made sure Kiha had a good grip, then moved Kiha's hand up and down, from the base to the tip, then back down. As Kiha's hand moved, Terra let out a low growling moan.

Feeling Kiha's small soft hand on her cock was actually mind numbing in how good it felt.
"Move...faster."
She said as she wanted to cum so bad it hurt, but she also knew she'd have to warn Kiha so she didn't look down and risk getting splattered in the face.

Kiha gently started to fondle and grope her breasts, tweaking her nipples and looking delighted at Terra’s reactions, moaning as Terra continued to slide back and forth on her clit. She was growing more and more adventurous.

Terra took one of her hands, leaving only one to knead her left breast and touch freely. Her lips had been on Terra’s neck but now she was scooched back and could see Terra’s cock freely.m, noticing all the curves and bumps again. Terra lightly put her hand on it and showed her how to grip it, watching the kitsunes eyes light up and her ears tilt forward in curiosity. Terra guided her down then back up, her fingers rubbing along every groove and curve. It felt good under her hand.

It must have felt much better to Terra, who moaned for the first time and startled Kiha but then she blushed deeply.

“I like that sound,” she whispered. On her own now she guided her hand down then back up, slowly moving faster and faster, her hand still caressing Terra’s breast. She kept her head down, watching her every movement, fascinated by Terra’s erection and wanting to draw out many more of those moans.

As Kiha's hand started moving faster and faster, Terra lost the ability to speak and just started moaning and shivering as she felt her orgasm building much faster than usual. Then again, it'd been held back for almost two months now. The biggest case of blue balls. Without the ability to warn her lover, she cried out as her body bowed and thick hot ropes of her semen shot out and heavily coated along Kiha's breasts, neck and along her lips.

Even reaching her cheeks a bit, and each shot of her cum caused her cock to jerk and strain against Kiha's hand. When she finally stopped cumming, her cock slowly sank back inside of her sheath as she panted and looked at Kiha's body.

"Sorry. Felt very good. That was my orgasm."
Terra said as she noticed Kiha looking fairly confused by what just happened since her orgasm was a lot different compared to Kiha's, visually anyways.

Kiha jerked her arm up and down, loving the sweet sounds Terra was making till suddenly her cock exploded, white streams of something flying and coating her body, some even getting in her mouth and on her whiskers. She licked her lips and tasted it finding it fruity and hummed before Terra told her and she blushed deeply. She had just tried cum. Without knowing.

But she had also made Terra orgasm. For the first time. That made her beam as her blush turned into the cutest smile in the messy girl.

“I did it! I made you happy!” She giggled, “I’m a mess. You taste very good Terra. Very.”

To prove that she swept some off the top of her breast and ate it then giggled.

“Don’t be sorry. Be happy. Feel so good. Like when I orgasm right?”

Terra smiled and nodded as she looked at her lover and giggled.
"Bath. Wash up."
She said as she walked with her lover to the bath and while this wasn't a full bath, she'd still need to rinse off. Helping her to rinse her chest and face Terra kissed her lips when she was clean, moaning into the kiss as she stroked Kiha's cheek.
"Thank you for that. Felt very good."
Now, she just had to teach her how to use her mouth...eventually.

When they were done cleaning up, Terra spent the rest of the day talking to Kiha, teaching her more of the language and just spending time with her. When night came, Kiha was getting some food and Terra got a slightly evil idea. Walking over to her lover she smiled as she got on her knees behind Kiha and soon her long tongue was between Kiha's legs and rubbing along her clit while her hands gripped Kiha's ass cheeks and held her against the counter. Pulling her tongue back she smiled.
"Try not to fall."
She said as she went back to licking her lover's folds till they were wet, then she slowly pushed one of her fingers inside of Kiha's pussy.
"Stretching."

She said as she returned her tongue to Kiha's clit while her finger slowly moved back and forth, stretching Kiha's walls and working her with a new kind of pleasure.

Kiha had her bath, getting squeaky clean, then spent the rest of the day in Terra’s lap inside, learning new words and playing games. When dinner rolled around Kiha opted to make it and danced over, her ass and tails wiggling as she worked up two plates. She didn’t even notice Terra until a tongue licked her womanhood and she squealed in surprise, being pressed into the counter and moaning as Terra squeezed her ass and held her pinned, licking her clit.

“T-Terra,” she moaned, her eyes rolling back. Not falling? Her orgasms left her legs like jello. Was Terra going to bring her cumming in the cooking area?!

She definitely was. She licked her as Kiha shook and moaned. Then when she was good and wet a clawed finger ran across and sunk inside her and Kiha cried out in pleasure. It was much thicker than her tongue.

“S-stretching,” she agreed, her heat spreading quickly, as she tried not to orgasm early, her body shaking from the new pleasure as Terra fingered and licked her, “T-Terra. So...so good.”

Terra smiled as she continued to work her finger in and out of Kiha even after her walls had adjusted. She knew that she'd need more time than just a few minutes, working her walls and careful with her claw, all the while her tongue was working on Kiha's clit. Though she did want to test something later to see how Kiha would handle it. For now though, she just worked Kiha by fingering her and licking her clit till she knew Kiha was on the very edge. Pressing her lover closer to the counter so that her chest was laying on the counter, Terra slid her finger a little deeper and began sucking on Kiha's clit to give her that extra push.

Another little push was taking her middle finger of the hand that was holding her ass cheek and gently pressing against her anus. No penetration, just the surprise of something back there to distract her from holding her orgasm back.

Ki’hanna was moaning, panting and gripping the counter tightly as Terra worked and stretched her with only one finger. One very gifted finger. And her tongue did amazing things to her clit, slickly running across her folds back and forth too. Kiha was so near orgasm, her heat built to the very edge within, trying not to let it explode too early.

Terra pressed her harder, making Kiha lean over the counter, her breasts touching the cold wood, her tails up high in the air as Terra groped her ass freely, licking and fingering her. Her mouth pressed in and started to suck and Kiha cried and panted, trying not to let go. Her finger deepened its thrusts and Kiha whimpered, her thighs shaking. Then her thumb slipped and put pressure on her anus and her knees buckle as she gasped and couldn’t clench her orgasm back any longer. She cried out Terra’s name and her knees nearly gave as she tensed and unravelled, buckling as streams of her own juices squirted out, coating her fingering hand, her tongue, and her snout, and making quite the puddle on the floor. Kiha cummed more than most girls and didn’t even know it, assuming it was normal.

“Oh Terra,” she groaned, the only thing holding her up being the table, “that was...amazing.”

Terra smiled as she felt Kiha cumming and she came just as hard as she did every other time, which was a blessing on its own. Lapping at her juices she smiled as she cleaned her fingers and snout before standing up and kissing her way up Kiha's back till she turned the girl's head and locked her lips to Kiha's, pressing her hips flush against Kiha's ass cheeks.

"The things I want to do to you..."
She said as she smiled into the kiss, running her fingers down Kiha's front till she cupped the sensitive folds but slowly pulled back.
"Have to wait. Not ready yet."
She said as she smiled and decided to take over preparing the meal so that Kiha would be able to sit down and rest her shaking legs.

Kiha kisses her deeply, still using the counter to stand. Her body shivered as Terra pressed her bulge into her ass, hinting at what would be one day. Her words sent even more shivers down her back, the dirty promise something Kiha could look forward to.

“Like when you talk...like that. Dirty. Arousing,” Kiha admitted, moaning as Terra touched her sensitive swollen folds, “not yet. Soon.”

She let Terra take over dinner but couldn’t stand on her legs so she crawled into Terra’s back and lay comfortably with her chin on Terra’s shoulder, snuggling as she cooked and Kiha practised her words.

“Beautiful. Handsome. Welcome. Please. Thank you.”

She smiled and kissed Terra’s jaw.

“My beautiful Terra.”

Terra smiled as she kissed Kiha after calling her beautiful in her own language.
"My love."
She said back, also in her own language, knowing that Kiha hadn't learned the word for Love just yet and it had a few variations to the word, all meaning basically the same thing but the word was 'Nalla'. Carrying Kiha and the two plates to the living room she sat down with Kiha and moved her so that she was sitting in front of Terra, Kiha's back to Terra's chest.

Placing the plate in her lap she smiled as Terra's plate balanced on her leg while she ate. When she was done Terra giggled a bit as she remembered how much a fight Kiha used to give her about riding on her back, and now she was doing it on her own.
"Used to fight a lot about riding on my back...now, you climb on your own."
She said with a smile as she kissed Kiha's neck.

“Nalla?” She asked, recognizing ‘my’ but not the other word. She was curious what it meant as Terra carried her to the living area with the furs before the fire pit and moved her so she could lay back on Terra’s chest in her sitting position and eat. As they did Terra mused about when Kiha first got here.

“Was different then,” she giggled, “Didn’t know you yet. Was scared. Now? I love you. Don’t want to be apart.”

She sighed happily as Terra kissed her neck, rubbing her hand on her lover’s thigh and trying to pay attention to the last bit of food on her plate but Terra was always a distraction.

“What we do tomorrow?” She asked then frowned, “you scouting tomorrow? I stay you go?”

She wasn’t sure but she wanted to confirm if she was losing her Terra for the afternoon. She was starting to get better speaking in Terra’s tongue, switching between languages for practise.

Back
Top Bottom