Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Collide RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

NumberThreeInordinate

Kindness is earned...brutal honesty is free.
It was just another day in the jungle, scouting a territory that had been scouted the day before and the day before that. A mundane task for Terra and frankly far below her ranking in her clan but it was the only excuse she had for getting away from the politics of being the only child to the Chief of the clan. A line of candidates waited outside of her dwelling and she was sick of it. She'd reached adulthood a few months ago and had already surpassed her peers in her ability to use strategy, in her quick thinking when under pressure, she'd earned the respect of her elders by showing an enormous drive and sheer will while in the right of passage, and she was an honored ally to the Primal beasts that roamed her planet thanks to her warm heart. She was soft and caring when needed, and cold as ice when demanded. She was the next Chief of her clan if she chose but she was far too free spirited to be chained to a chair.

Sighing she traversed over her father's lands like a ghost, moving the the fluidity of water and the grace of a gentle breeze until a booming sound rocked the skies and caused her to miss a step, thus planting her right on her face. Lifting her face from the soft soil of the forest she craned her head up to see a ball of fire screaming across the skies and with a thundering crash, it slammed into a near by stream. Looking around, the sound and vibrations would have scared off anything in the area, but Terra wasn't so easily shaken and this certainly lifted her boredom. Smiling she took off for the impact site. Finding the crash wasn't difficult as there was a trench dug out for a solid fifty yards, small fires littered the ground from the hot object as it had dug up the earth and was currently steaming the area thanks to the stream that it plowed through.

Walking over cautiously she inspected the strange object that was now in front of her. It had a strange reflective surface, like looking into a calm lake but on the other side of this surface was a female, unlike any she'd ever seen. Unlike the Primal females on her planet, this female was missing some fur, primarily on her face and body. She had the ears, and tail of the feline Primal's, but not the snouts, or the fur. Raising her hand she tapped the surface and it felt cool to the touch, making her search for a way inside. Finding a strange H shaped bar she gave it a pull then jumped back as the object hissed at her, and soon it opened to reveal the strange feline. She was wearing an odd outfit, tight to her body and padded in certain areas like the shoulders, thighs, shins and forearms. Looking around inside the strange object she didn't see anything that looked interesting so she held her hand over the female's face and felt the soft puffs of air coming from her. She was alive?! After a fall like that?

Reaching in, it took some time to cut her from the restraints but she managed to hoist her out and drape her over Terra's left shoulder. Carrying her back to her clan home, Terra knew her father would have words with her but she couldn't leave her there for more wild Primal's to feast on. Once back home, she carried the female to the healers and had them look over her, restraining her wrists and ankles just in case she woke up violently. With four armed soldiers outside the healing tent, Terra sat beside the new female and waited while her father was informed of their new visitor and the crashed pod.

"We are two hyper jumps away from your father's Quadrant Princess."
"Prepare to hyper jump."
"Yes Captain. Preparing hyper jump."
"Jump in 3...2..."

The ship suddenly jolted so hard and everyone fell out of their seats save the princess, Ki'hanna, strapped in her seat next to the Captain's chair. Warning lights went off and an alarm sounded as the flight team scrambled back to their stations, yelling out their reports. Ki'hanna looked around alarmed, her bright golden cat eyes scared and small, her ears flattening back to her dark blue hair. Many confused it as black, and it was nearly there, but in the right light it was clearly a blue hue, not black.

"Captain, we've been hit. Looks like-"

The ship jolted again and the Captain cursed as they all heard the explosions. Voices flew around, some screaming from deeper in the ship, while the piloting team tried to discern the damage, all looking panicked.

"Our left engine is down!"
"We are under attack!"
"Hyper jump fools! Loose their trail," the Captain snapped, reaching out and squeezing the princess' hand, "Stay calm my dear. I will get you out of here and back to your father. You have my word."
He let go and rose, as she recoiled softly.
"Sir, our shields are down. Left engine is failing reboot and our hyper jump is compromised."

More alarms wailed as their ship continued to be attack and chaos broke loose. The captain started to bark loud orders, getting up and moving to the door, opening it as the screams rose. Many called for help and he took his gun from his holster, ordering two of the team to follow him, as the others desperately worked to get the ship moving. One worker ran back in and came straight for the Princess as she flinched, the ship rocking again.

"We are under attack Princess Kiha!"
"I see that."
He unlatched her seat belt and grabbed her hand brazingly, without so much as permission, pulling her to her feet, "You must come with me. We must protect you!"

He led her through an emergency exit, towards the escape pods. She tried to pull back but his grip was ironclad. They reached the first of three pods and he unceremoniously pushed her in, blocking her exit and giving her a stern look.

"I am part of your father's service Princess. He sent me on this mission to keep you safe if the Captain's ship failed. There is no guarantee we will survive this attack. You must escape and return to your father safe, or the alliance will be broken."

She could barely hear him but he didn't wait to explain more, or even give his name. The escape pod closed and dispatched and suddenly she was in space, trying to press the controls and get them on, even as the pod buzzed automatically, its destination set to her father's quadrants. She looked back at the ship, and behind it she could now see the monstrous ship shooting at it, engulfing it with twice the size. Shaking, she watched as they took out the second engine and the back half exploded, quickly engulfing the ship and causing a series of explosions and her heart seized for the people on the ship, knowing no one would make it out alive. Before her ship could start flying away she saw unbelievably two more escape pods break free, both with someone manning them. She tried to open her comms and looked up just in time to see one throttling towards her at an alarming speed. Grabbing the steering bar she tried to pull down but it was too late. The second pod hit her so hard her head whipped back and hit the chair then whipped forward, smashing her head on the controls, knocking her unconscious and even worse, turning off the automatic piloting. Her pod was hurtled through deep space, lost.

There was no telling how long her ship flew unmanned or piloted until it was caught by a planet's gravitational pull and dragged in, hurtling even harder into its atmosphere towards its earth. The pod was aflame at its speed, landing so hard the unconscious princess would have died, save for her seat restraints keeping her contained. Her body was not untouched though. Pieces of the pod had torn apart or flown off, cutting her fair unblemished ivory skin and beautiful tails, nine in count, long, white, large, and incredibly soft.

~

Terra found her like this, unconscious but alive, scratched up but still beautiful, and needing help. By the time she got her back to the healer tent she was starting to stir, and was restrained. But she didn't wake. One of the healer's was able to see that she had sustained a head injury, obvious by the large bump on her forehead and the impact she hit.

"She will need much rest before she wakes," the healers concluded, "It is best you go tell the Chief what you found. We will keep an eye on being."

They were hesitant to call it female; while it had the attributes of a female this creature was nothing like they had seen, missing fur across most of its body, and even more strange were the many tails. They could not assume it was indeed a female without speaking to it.

"We will send word when the creature wakes," they told her, and one of the eldest put a hand on Terra's arm, "Go speak to your father dear. He will most likely not be keen on a foreign visitor unless you explain."

Terra groaned as she nodded and headed off to her father's dwelling since she actually got the approval to have her own dwelling. Walking past the two guards she nodded to them as she listened to her father in talks with the clan Shaman. Standing off to the side the two old males talked for a few minutes before the Shaman walked off and her father looked at her.
"I hear you've brought a stranger to our home."
"Well then I have nothing to discuss if you already know."

Turning to leave her father stood up and Terra sighed. Walking over to her he placed a thick hand on her shoulder.
"How do you know she's not dangerous?"
"She's unconscious. Can't see her as dangerous when she's asleep. She was in a strange stone that fell from the skies. She was hurt and I brought her here for healing. If she's a threat, I'll take responsibility for what happens."

"Oh I know you will. You are her caretaker when she wakes."
Terra nodded then looked at her father.
"Tell the males to leave my dwelling, none of them are of interest."
She said as she walked away from her father and headed back for the healers tent. Getting inside she looked at the healers for a moment then left, going to grab some fresh water and fruits for the female when she awoke.

When Ki’hanna woke up she did not recognize where she was. She was not cramped in a pod, and the walls and ceilings of this odd room were not cold metal as she had become accustomed to on the ship. What scared her were the creatures watching her. She tried to sit up and scramble back, only to find her wrists and ankles restrained to the cot. They did not look like the people of her planet or their alliance. They looked so much more primitive than many of the other alien species she had come to know or meet.

She pulled at the restraints and spoke in the universal tongue known to most planets, unsure of their native language if they had one, “Speak if you are friendly, or declare war. You will unrestrained me at once!”

She was shaking like a leaf, hoping this beings were friendly or passive folk. If she was in the hands of enemies of her father she would not survive the night.

Terra came back into the room holding the water and fruit just in time to hear the female's voice. Walking into the tent she saw the female looking like she'd seen a spirit while shaking like someone had just shocked her with a lightning bolt. The healers backed up as she walked in and set the food and water down. Holding her hand up, Terra placed her hand on the female's hand and gave it a light squeeze. Her language was a bit different mainly in how things were pronounced but she understood her.
"Please. Relax. You'll open your wounds."
She said in a soft tone as she used her other hand to point to the leaf bandages that were on her skin from where she'd been cut. Releasing the female's wrists she kept her feet bound just to keep her still.

"Drink."
She said as she held the bowl of water for her and placed the fruit on her lap.
"You are injured. I found the odd stone you were in. I brought you to my clan to heal."
She said as she sat down beside her and smiled, watching the female and being mindful of her many tails. Placing her hand on her chest she tapped her chest.
"Terra."
Extending her hand out to the female she paused, trying to ask what her name was.

Ki’hanna looked up in time to see another strange being walk in, this one like the rest, having more animalistic characteristics than humanoid. She couldn’t be too shocked, she had seen many aliens across the galaxies as she herself was, but she had never seen this species before. This one looked to have...scales? And had clear feminine attributes that were not hidden from Ki’hanna’s eyes although she tried not to look. She recoiled as two bowls were set down and she was reached for. Her eyes darted to the leaf on her side.

“Your people did this?” She asked, touching it and wincing. She was definitely injured. How has she landed unscathed here? She was certain her pod had been enroute for her own planet.

The strange female unstrapped her wrists and she rubbed them than hesitantly took the water, sniffing it. Her nose was powerful, being part fox and part woman. The water smelt safe, void of poison or disease and she dipped her head back as she drank greedily.

Setting the empty bowl down she looked to this woman.

“That stone was my escape ship. I need to get back to it, to send a distress signal to my father.”

She paused as she introdcused herself and nodded, “I am...Ki’hanna.”

She left out her princess stature. If they knew and were hostile they could use her as a bargaining chip against her father. She’s be safer to keep her identity, for the most part, a secret.

Terra frowned as she tried to pronounce the name a few times but her tongue just couldn't manage it.
"Ki."
She said as she smiled, making a very short version of her name simply because she couldn't work with the rest.
"Your stone...pod...is in the forest. I can take you once your wounds are healed. Walking is not good for your wounds. Rest. Heal. Then we can go."
She said as she smiled. Soon a much larger male came into the room. He looked a lot like Terra, but with darker scales and quite a few scars on his body. Terra stood and bowed.
"Father."
The male just looked at Ki'hanna for a moment.

"No threat?"
"No father. Ki is safe."
"Ki? Strange name."
Terra spent some time trying to pronounce her name fully and eventually her father just held his hand up and nodded.
"Ki."

Looking to the female he walked over and stared at her.
"I am Chief here. You cause trouble...my daughter will not be able to protect you from me. Be nice, and we will be nice."
Terra walked over and put both hands on her father's chest, pushing him out.
"Stop. She's fine. Go bug the soldiers."
She said as she shoved the older male out as he chuckled then sighed as she looked at Ki'hanna.
"Sorry."

“Ki’hanna,” she repeated then sighed. This wasn’t working.

“Some call me Kiha. Please try that?”

She had never been called Ki before. When the bigger older looking scaled man walked in Ki’hanna shuffled back against her restraints until she could go no further, holding the bowl of fruit in her hands. Her tails were all behind her back, curled up to provide her comfort and keep out of the reach of others. She stared him down calmly but did not let her guard down, seeing the strength in him.

“It’s Kiha,” she repeated, softly. She looked at Terra, watching her stop the man that was her father from approaching too close. He announced he was Chief and finally left and Kiha eased up, playing with the bowl of fruit.

“It is alright,” she replied, “I am used to men like your father. Mine has...a similar personality.”

As did Runion. She wondered if the captain had made it out alive. Two pods had escaped with hers after all. But she had no idea how far her pod had gone or where the other two could possibly be. A part of her almost hoped he hadn’t made it out, and she was disappointed in herself in wishing that. But if Runion was alive when her father rescued her, then his plan to marry her off to the Captain and Prince would still be on. And she had no feelings for the man. If she felt anything it was repulsion to the fact he, like her father, treated her like an object. But her father needed more numbers to his army and the Captains home planet held one of the biggest and was offering alliance in exchange for the princess’ hand.

Terra looked at the female as she hadn't eaten her fruit and frowned.
"No fruit? Meat?"
She asked as she removed the restraints on the female's feet and turned her back to the female.
"On."
She said with a smile as she used her strong tail to lift the smaller female up like she was an infant, then held her on her back. Despite her scaled body, she was very soft and smooth to the touch.

Carrying Kiha out of the tent she walked her through the clan's main home which housed thousands of creatures like her and a good portion of these creatures looked more than capable of fighting. Which was true, every member, male and female were all trained for ten years in combat. This made the entire clan one big army if needed, and it took the pressure off of the soldiers. All they had to worry about was the Chief and their own families. Infants were guarded by female nurses who also happened to be talented fighters themselves.

Carrying her to the hunter dwelling she showed the female a table of meats, standing so that Kiha could see.
"Meat?"

“No no, fruit is fine,” Ki’hanna tried to explain, fine with the meal, just a little slow to eat with all that she was injesting. But that didn’t stop this native from unlatching Kiha’s restraints and hoisting her up on her back as Kiha protested loudly, first asking her kindly to stop then demanding it as she was put on her back.

“Let me down! This is most uncalled for!” She demanded, trying not to touch Terra at all. As a princess she had been taught high standards and such, and touching was something no one did unless it was with permission. And Ki’hanna had not given any.

The bowl of fruit had been dropped in this Terra woman’s haste and Ki’hanna had to squirm to break free, hurting her injured side and wincing but demanding to be let go. Her face was red from the unpermitted touching, and as she got to her feet again she brushed herself off hastily.

“No.” She demanded, emphasizing the word and pointing at Terra’s tail, “No.”

Clearly there was a communication barrier. Not a large one but these people were missing her points. So Ki’hanna went with the shortest clearest explanation she could and just said “no”. Then she pointed at her feet.

“I can walk,” she concluded. Her ears were flat to her hair from the startlement, making it almost seem like she had none, and her tails were on end. She marched to the door, showing she was capable, holding her bandaged side so it would not fall off. Then she pointed at the ruined fruit.

“That...was fine. But now it’s ruined. So...lead the way.”

She wasn’t sure if Terra would understand but she kept her eye on that tail, making sure it didn’t lash out and touch her again. Her own tails were forbidden to touch. No one, not even the Captain or her father, were allowed to touch without express permission. Not only was it personal and she liked her personal boundaries, but they were sensitive and she did not need random hands fondling them at their own discretion. Only her mother had ever touched them to help brush them out when she was a child. But she had long since past to disease, leaving Ki’hanna alone with only her father.

Once Terra stepped outside Kiha followed, hugging herself. These people and their buildings were new and strange to her. And they all looked at her oddly, like they had never seen someone not like them before. Terra led her to another dwelling and as they stepped inside Ki’hanna could smell the meat instantly. Her stomach growled hungrily as Terra showed her a table from which she could pick from. Ki’hanna barely recognized most of it but she picked a few samples out, gathering it in a new bowl set on the table and looking to Terra.

“Fruit?” She asked, having actually wanted it before.

Terra was actually amused by the females reactions since physical touch was nothing shunned here. In fact, it was often times a way of speaking. There was a difference between intimacy and just friendly touch, but apparently she'd been raised to be a prude. Not all of the serpent people looked like Terra, some had some rather harsh looking spikes on their snouts, some on their tails, some had wild feathers on the tops of their heads. It was a large mix of different breeds all ruled by one Alpha male. When Kiha had her meat, Terra walked her to a large tree with a female sitting beside it. Terra walked over and bumped her snout against the female's head and the two shared a hug before Terra pointed to the tree.

The female snapped her tail out as an array of spikes stuck up. Another snap of her tail and the barbs rocketed out of her tail and knocked several fruits down which Terra quickly caught. A quick lick to the female's cheek in thanks, Terra walked back to the medical tent and set the fruits down on the bed then pointed to the bed as she backed up.
"Eat. Rest."
With that, since the female was in a bad mood apparently, Terra left the tent to go back to her scouting duties since she'd been interrupted.

The four healers in the tent with Kiha were a lot less talkative and simply told her what she needed to do when they were replacing the bandages. Other than that, there was little chatter directed at her.

Ki’hanna followed, not sure if her point had gotten across but as they neared a tree she could see the fruit above. Looking for a way to climb up she was surprised by the odd affection of this Terra and the other female native, but more surprised as her tail struck the tree for fruit to fall. Most of the natives looked strong and well got, and she couldn’t tell soldier from civilian but it was still a surprise to see that strength in action. Seeing such affection Ki’hanna could only assume they were partners of some kind but did not judge. While her father forbid her relations that could not grant heirs, the rest of their people could do as they pleased and love who they wished.

Returning to the healers tent Ki’hanna stepped in with her bowl of meat as Terra set down the fresh bowl of fruit and left her, clearly having other things to do than babysit the foreigner. Sitting, Ki’hanna picked at the meat but ate most of the fruit, her ears remaining flat. She did not know this place or trust these people and it made her uneasy. She did not know what to expect or when she would get to go home. It did not help how little she was used to sleeping on cots and near dirt. She had grown up in palaces and ships. Not trees and tents.

Finishing what she could eat she pushed the bowls out of the way and combed her tails silently with her claws, being ignored by the healers entirely except for when they needed to check her bandage. She was sure if she tried to walk out though they’d stop her. She wasn’t likely to get back to the escape pod by just walking out the door and strolling away. But she needed to get there, before her father got the news of the attack and thought she was dead. That could bring about a war like no other, and countless lives would end for nothing. Even if she could get out an SOS signal or simply let him know she was alive, was better than nothing.

So without company she sat, groomed her tails, and thought up ways to find her pod and return home, before these peoples kindness turned dry.

Terra came back about an hour later and sighed as she walked through. One of the healers smiled and bumped her muzzle against Terra's cheek which made Terra smile and wave.
"Boring?"
"Yep. Nothing to do. Spoke with the Primal's about the sky stone. They understand."
She said before looking to Kiha and seeing that most of the food was gone. Walking over she pulled a sack from around her shoulder and poured more water into the water bowl. Sitting down in front of her she looked at the strange female then turned her head as a few smaller reptilian heads poked into the healing tent. Seeing one particular face Terra smiled and waved her over.

The youngling was about four years of age and was absolutely ADORABLE. She had bright white scales with a lovely ocean blue under belly and matching ocean blue eyes. Like Terra, she was completely smooth. No spikes or feathers. Due to her bright colors, she was going to be chosen to be a healer rather than a fighter as she had very little camouflage capabilities. Pulling the smaller female into her lap, Terra bumped her snout against the young one as the smaller female licked her cheek, much like she'd done with the adult female at the tree. It was a friendly greeting or farewell shared between friends. This little female was an orphan that Terra had taken a particular liking too simply because of how big of a sweetheart she was.

The youngling pointed to Kiha's tails and mentioned how they were the same color as her but Terra just shook her head and spoke in a language that was completely alien to anyone outside of their clan. The young female looked confused and Terra shrugged but the young one lowered her hand.

Ki’hanna was dying of boredom too. But she wouldn’t admit that. It be unladylike and her father had taught her better than to complain in someone else’s home or territory. She had finished grooming dirt and tangles out of her fur and was now working on her hair, fixing the long braid that lay on the back of her long dark hair. She could use a bath. She was still in the clothes she had escaped the ship with, thankfully not torn apart from the fall, though there were a few holes she would need to see back together. For all the modesty her father taught and demanded of her, her favourite outfit showed plenty of skin, sitting off the shoulder and hugging her well endowed curves, cutting short under her chest to show her toned stomach, with a matching skirt that ended far shorter than a princess should wear. Granted she wore specially made high boots that clung to her legs with ribbon, but her father hated the outfit while Ki’hanna had always loved it on herself. The Captain has shared that opinion with Kiha and allowed her to wear it and similar replicas in other colours while on his ship, something that did please her but also made her aware of his staring.

Now the clothing almost felt more modest that the complete lack of cloth these natives wore. She could not judge though. She had visited a planet last year with her father whose people could not wear clothing as their species was deathly allergic to cotton or silk. Ki’hanna has learned how to advert her eyes then as to not stare at their exposed private areas, or ogle the more beautiful of the specimens and she did so now too, only glancing at faces or feet, being respectful to their privacy.

With one exception.

Terra stepped back in and Ki’hanna forgot herself and glanced. These natives were indeed unique in their scales and bodies, but they still held feminine and masculine qualities most species held, and Kiha could admire that Terra had her own well rounded curves. She was careful not to look longer than a glance and resumed her braiding quickly, ignoring her till she sat down and poured some water.

“Thank you,” she exclaimed, finishing her braid and lifting the bowl, opening her mouth to ask but three heads popped in. Ki’hanna hadn’t seen any of their children and these three seemed curious but only one stepped forward and into Terra’s lap. Again the affectionate touching and Ki’hanna was clearly curious what it meant, realizing she had been wrong to first presume it was a mating thing. Perhaps for family? She was not sure. Her father never touched her unless it was to escort her by the arm to a formal gathering of some kind.

“What are Primals?” She asked, having overheard her. She smiled softly at the young reptilian girl but her tails remained well out of reach. She sniffed the air though, finding these people did not smell at all bad, in fact many, like Terra for example, smelt rather nice.

They spoke a language she did not know and her ears perked up and swivelled forward to listen, having been hidden in her hair. This delighted the young girl, seeing the sudden long dark ears bounce up and point towards her to better hear this new tongue. Ki’hanna smiled softly, always having a soft spot for children. They were a species future and they saw the world more innocently than any adult could. Reaching to the side, a small pouch was sewn into her skirt, nearly invisible though it held a few small items. The one she pulled out was a perfectly smoothed oval crystal that glimmered in the light, and engraved on it was a symbol. She handed it to the young child and the symbol reformed itself into the language they knew best. On it they could read the word “Peace”. She had been given it on her first space travel by her mother when she was only seven. It was a magically embuded item that allowed her to show signs of peace even to those she could not communicate with. She hoped they would understand.

Kyra, the smaller female, smiled as her eyes grew big and excited at the strange object she was given. Holding it in both hands like she was afraid she'd break it. Terra smiled as she nuzzled her snout onto the top of Kyra's head helping her to calm down from her excitement. The young female slipped off of Terra's lap, Terra standing after this as she walked behind Kyra. Lifting her hand, she reached over to the side bandage that seemed to be causing the most discomfort with Kiha. Kyra then reached out with a free hand as her eyes began glowing and a soft, innocent aura filled the room. Soon, any and all pain that Kiha was feeling from that side, vanished as Kyra healed her and smiled.

"No pain?"
Her voice was soft and melodic, a real pleasure to listen to. One of the voices that would lull you to sleep even if she was reading from the most boring book. It was why she was chosen as the next Shaman healer. That and her deep connection with the spirits which allowed her to heal even the most grievous of wounds. She was an all around angel in the clan and was protected as such. Terra smiled at Kyra then looked up to see the older Shaman female coming in to get Kyra, looking slightly annoyed.

"You left practice?"
Kyra gave the biggest puppy eyes that Terra had ever seen which made Terra bite her lip as she tried not to smile. Turning away from Kyra she looked at the Shaman and gave a very bullshit excuse of needing a soft medium to help with the new comer. The Shaman wasn't buying it, but they all knew that once Kyra was set on something, little would change that.
"One day."
The Shaman mumbled as she left and Kyra bounced in joy. She then went to reach for Kiha but Terra gingerly stopped her as Kyra sighed.

"No like touching?"
She asked in an innocent and curious tone.

Ki’hanna hesitated as the tiny child got up. She wasn’t sure what to do if she tried to touch her, freezing in place as she reached down to her side and lifted an arm to wonder what she was doing. When her eyes began to glow Kiha debates whether to push back or stay still, not sure what she was doing, but as the pain started to disappear she realized she was being healed. They had healers on her home planet too, using magics beyond her understanding but within theirs. She was surprised someone so small had gain so much control of it though. When she finished Kiha flexed and then rested her arm.

“Thank you. Yes. No pain.”

She pointed at the stone in her other little hand, “you like?”

She didn’t know how much they understood of her language so she kept it short. When another walked in looking angry her ears flattened once more and her tails curled behind her. It seemed the young one was in trouble for something, but Terra was handling it. Kiha couldn’t understand them but got the sense Terra was protective of the small child and as the other woman left the little one turned to reach for her again and Ki’hanna instinctively pulled back her head a little, her ears and tails still showing signs of stress.

She was going to say no, it wasn’t about being touched so much as asking permission but realized that would be too much to convey so she nodded and made a circle around her with her hand, “I like space. Uh, special space.”

Then to make sure she was clear she pointed at her ears and her tails, “Never touch. Painful to me.”

She prayed that got through to them. She was on a planet two months ago and a child had innocently pulled one of her tails but caused her to scream in pain. The captains brigade nearly killed the poor boy just for being fond of the princess and she stopped them, but kindly asked she not be touched again. She was highly sensitive, and if treated right it felt great, but most did not have a tender enough touch to respect her tails or her ears.

Kyra frowned then looked down at her little feet while Terra smiled and turned around, her tail hooking around Kyra and lifting her to her back much like she'd done with Kiha, only Kyra loved the piggy back ride and latched onto Terra's back quickly, nuzzling her neck as she also held onto the stone. Holding the stone in her hand she looked back at the female with the tails and waved the stone around.
"Pretty. More pretty rocks!"
She said as Terra looked to Kiha again and motioned her to follow them.

Walking out of the tent, she walked a good ways into the village then came to a stop at the side of a rock where dozens of glowing gems were littering the rock face. Some of the gems had a very strange mist around them, glowing with the light blue shine of the crystals. Kyra slipped off of Terra and walked over tapping her chest.
"Spirits. Calm. Healing."
She said as she held her free hand over the rocks and the mist swirled around Kyra's small hand like a living creature greeting a loved one. Cocking her head to the tunnel that was to the right of the gems she pointed.

"Hot bath. Clean?"
Terra laughed as Kyra waved her hand in front of her snout when she said clean since Kiha did stink a bit, but it was mainly sweat. Though having a child tell you that you stank was not a pleasant feeling since most children wouldn't bathe unless told but Kyra was very mature despite her age and size.

Ki’hanna followed them out, led to a rock with dozens of glowing, misty gems. It was beautiful. Ki’hanna could feel the power thrumming from them. As Kyra reached forward she watched this power react to her gentle touch. It was beautiful.

“Bath?” She looked the way the child pointed, relieved she’d be able to clean herself. She wasn’t even perturbed that the child noticed, though it was clear from the dirt on her skin from the crash she could use it. She pointed the way the child pointed, still not knowing her name and confirmed, “Hot bath.”

Then she held her hands up, “Please stay. I like privacy.”

She hoped that got through as she started to walk away towards the bath. When she found it she made sure she was alone before she began to undress, dipping her clothes in the warm water and cleaning them, then hanging them on a rock to dry and stepping in gingerly, relaxing as the warm water soaked into her skin, until she was shoulder high. She rinsed her hair and scrubbed her skin with her hands, finding the waters delightful and soothing to the rest of her aches and pains. Even once she was clean she couldn’t help but stay, finding a rock to sit on and resting her arms and shoulders on the rocky side of the hot spring, her breasts floating free just under the calm water as she closed her eyes and rested her head back. She knew she would have to leave soon, or risk being seen nude by one of the natives, especially if Terra came looking for her after too long. So she soaked in the heat as long as she could before begrudgingly stepping out and starting to put her clothes back on after shaking off as much water as she could. She and her clothes were still damp but at least they were clean and as uncomfortable as it was it was the best she had. Ringing her tails out and combing them with her fingers she began her walk back to the rock she had left Terra and the child at, wondering if she’d be met there by someone or would have to go back to the healing tent herself. The idea struck her to simply leave, start her way into the forest and find her ship, but she didn’t know this planet or it’s dangers and she quickly dismissed the idea.

Since Kiha was taking her sweet time in the bathing chambers, Kyra and Terra went to get some water, only being gone for about three minutes but in that small time frame, a male warrior, fairly young in age, walked into the bathing chambers as he'd just come off of patrol and while there were many bathing spots, this one happened to be closest to his dwelling. As he walked inside he set his spear down just in time to see Kiha zipping up her suit which allowed him to see her naked breasts for a split second. The male, not seeing anything wrong with nudity, didn't react so much to that, but he did find this alien female to be very attractive and this prompted him to walk over to her as he looked at her. Towering over her by a good foot in a half.

The male leaned in and sniffed her a bit before speaking.
"You are the alien? You don't look like a Primal."
He said as he walked around her. He didn't touch her tails simply because they confused him but he did admire certain features of her body that while hidden, still showed plenty thanks to having a damp suit.

Reaching out he put a heavy hand on her shoulder, again nothing really special to his kind, and smiled.
"You are very attractive for such a strange female."

Kiha jumped and her tails went on end.

“You shouldn’t be here. This was private!”

He touched her and she recoiled, trying to pull his hand off her shoulder.

“Please. No touch. Private space.”

He found her attractive? Well she was, and the compliment would have been well received if he wasn’t so close to her and in her space. And although she was trying to be kind to this new species, she did not find this particular specimen handsome. He was a crocodile or alligator native, though she couldn’t tell which.

She wanted to suddenly call for Terra. She’d be able to help her out with this mess. But would that just anger him? He looked twice her size and bulk. He could easily break her.

“Please,” she repeated, “no touch.”

As Terra walked back to the bathing cave she could hear Kiha speaking to someone and sounding very flustered. Walking inside with Kyra they both saw Koda standing there. Sighing, Terra walked over and pulled his hand off hissing at him. He was a local pain in the ass. Just became an adult so he thought every female wanted him and he'd also been at her dwelling more than once.
"No. She is a guest. You leave her alone Koda."
Koda yanked his hand away and hissed back but turned as Kyra was glaring daggers at him and the spirit magic around her became visible as it lashed the rocks around her.

This made him back off since no matter how skilled the warrior, spirit magic was no joking matter. Koda just held up his hands as he shrugged.
"Fine. Keep her out of the chambers alone then. Also, teach her our ways. Touching is part of greetings. No touching? You may as well lock her in a room and let her speak through a window."

Terra had to agree with him on that. Her personal space was going to make things very awkward and painful for her but, no still meant no. Walking her out of the cave Terra looked at Kiha and sighed.
"Your 'space' is very annoying. Koda is right. Come."
She said as she walked the female to a tent and pointed to a bed.
"Your place. No one will come. If you don't like touching. Stay inside. Our kind touch a lot."
Backing out of the tent Terra was annoyed simply because this was foreign to her and it was a serious pain.

Looking at Kyra the female sat on a pile of furs as Terra spoke in her own language again telling Kyra to come home before nightfall. When Kyra nodded, Terra left as she needed to get away or she'd end up yelling at the female for being such a pain in her butt. Stopping she turned her head almost completely around thanks to her longer neck.
"Tomorrow I'll take you to your stone. You go home. Not comfortable here."

With that she let the flap close on the tent as she headed for her own dwelling.

Ki’hanna hissed at him when he still wouldn’t let go. It wasn’t a hiss like their people but the growling low angry hiss of a fox backed into a corner. He was making her feel trapped and uncomfortable.

“Let go!”

Thankfully Terra showed up no sooner, the child still in tow. He did let go and she backed up quickly, her ears flat back, her fangs bared only momentarily and then her mouth shut quickly. All her tails were tailed pressed to one another behind her legs, unable to tuck themselves under her, a sign in fox language that he had scared her.

She followed Terra quickly out, relieved to get away until she spoke.

“My space is annoying?!” Kiha felt like she had left one confrontation for another, “No he, Koda, is not right. My space is my own!”

They reached a tent and she was not as kindly shown where to sit put. Suddenly her friendly native hostess had become short with her. Kiha crossed her arms over her chest and sat on the pile of furs that clearly were to be a bed and glared back, “Fine. Good.”

What else was there to say? If the only way to avoid these people rudely touching her was staying hidden in the tent, then so be it. She just wanted to go home anyways. She ignored whatever Kyra and Terra were speaking about outside the tent, the language still foreign to her but looked up as Terra spoke and was slightly shocked her head was turned at such an angle, making her fur stand on end.

Home. Tomorrow she could go home. Ki’hanna wanted nothing more. These people did not seem a threat but their hospitality was quickly waning and she could already see the approaching end to her warm welcome.

As the tent flap closed she lay down, cold from her damp skin and clothes but saying nothing as no one was there, and so she fell asleep instead. Damn and cold and slightly uncomfortable but tired and weary.

When Kiha fell asleep, Kyra looked at her for a moment and frowned before walking over and placing the gem beside her. Reaching out she used a faint dusting of spirit magic to dry her clothes so she wouldn't sleep in wet clothing then used another fur to cover her for warmth before walking out of the tent. Heading home, with Terra.

The following morning, Terra was back at the tent bright and early. Opening the flap she set two bowls down. One with meat and some fruit and the other with water. Stepping back outside the tent she stood there and waited. It would be obvious to Kiha that someone was outside of her tent thanks to the massive shadow that Terra's body cast onto the tent flap but she wasn't standing inside of the tent. True to her word, no one was going into the tent unless they had to.

When she heard moving around, Terra spoke up.
"Eat, then we leave."
She said in a flat professional tone. Mainly because while she wasn't annoyed anymore, she'd come to the conclusion that if people outside of her planet were like Kiha, she was happy that none of them came to her world on purpose. Interesting? Yes. Attractive? Yes. Worth the pain of her having a hissy fit every time someone got within ten feet of her? No.

Ki’hanna woke the next morning under a fur blanket that was surprisingly very warm. Her clothes were dry and unwrinkled to her also surprise and her hair wasn’t awful, though it took a bit of combing with her fingers to get it to cooperate. She wished she had a brush, but all she had escaped with was the clothing on her.

She yawned and stretched, noticing the bowls before she heard Terra’s voice outside. So much for any pleasantries for the morning. As she feared, her warm welcome was waning and expired from the sounds of it today. They didn’t want an alien amongst them. They wanted to return to their daily lives. She could understand that. When they had guests at the palace it disrupted everything, daily routines be damned.

Eating silently but cleanly she finished the food and drained the water than cleaned up the bed they were kind enough to grant her and stepped outside. As Terra had promised, no one had bothered or even spoke to her. She felt like few wanted to now though. That was all well. They saw her as an outsider. She was just glad she hadn’t outted herself as a princess. She was always treated differently then, as an object to bargain or negotiate with. It had only happened twice, but one threatened war and death to her unless her father give in to his many demands. Another demanded she marry his ugly self else he would declare war on her people and slaughter her home. Both cases her father and his elite had swept in to save her and since the last she had been more careful to not give her status or her fathers away unless they were within alliance territory. And to never wear her crown outside her home planet. Her father held the second biggest army on this side of the universe. She was well sought after for that kind of power that would be handed down to her. And with her betrothed to the prince, her father would soon have an army surpassing any.

But all Ki’hanna wished for was to be herself. She did not wish to marry the Captain - as he called himself more than his true title - nor control an army when her father retired. She enjoyed being a princess, but she wanted to live in peace, not war.

But all of this was simple speculation now. She did not know if the Captain had survived, nor when she’d get off this planet. She just hoped she could reach out to her father before her supposed “death” resulted in a war that would consume the lives of millions and destroy half the galaxy.

“Thank you for the food,” she exclaimed, seeing Terra. Her eyes were clouded with all these darker thoughts, the gold not so bright. But Terra looked just the same as yesterday, beautiful in her own way and ready for whatever came next.

“Good morning,” she added, trying to throw in some pleasantries. She knew they wanted her gone, but she didn’t want to leave a terrible impression. Not that she’d be back. She wouldn’t tell her father of these natives, and hoped her did not try and claim this untouched planet as his own. These peaceful people did not need that. They were happy with what they had.

“I will leave now,” she promised, ready to go.

She turned away to start walking in the direction she hoped was right and by sheer accident one of her tails quietly brushed Terra’s cheek, too long and large to be entirely contained to a small space. Her fur was silky soft, like nothing else Terra could have ever experienced. But the reaction was immediate and obvious. Terra saw a shiver run through the entirety of Kiha from the tips of her tails ending with a twitch in her ears and a rosy blush to her cheeks. She wrung her hands, not realizing it was Terra she had brushed but assuming she had hit the tent and set off her nerves and her tails wrapped around her legs and arms for a moment, vibrating as she calmed herself. She looked back to Terra with a calm guarded face, hiding that she felt anything and it would be clear why Kiha demanded space. Not because she was a prude by nature, but because she was hypersensitive. And that could be both pleasant or highly painful in the wrong hands.

“Is it this way?” She asked, acting as if nothing happened as she had not seen what she brushed, her tails relaxing and fanning out behind her again, careful to avoid objects.

Terra nodded with a small smile to Kiha's good morning and turned as she started walking, raising an eyebrow as her tail grazed along Terra's cheek which she assumed was an accident given how she responded. Walking in front of the female she gave herself a good five feet of room then pointed ahead.
"Follow."
Sticking her tail out to show the distance between then she motioned between them.
"You want space. Stay this far so my tail has room."
She said as she dropped her tail onto the ground and began walking. Her tail sliding over the ground which also allowed her the balance to stand up right.

Walking her out of the clan home she spotted Kyra at the entrance and smiled to the little female, nuzzling her cheek and giving her a loving hug.
"Be back later."
"Can I come?"
"Shaman?"
"She's busy."
Terra nodded and Kyra climbed onto Terra's back for a ride before they headed out. Walking through the jungle Terra occasionally checked behind her to make sure that Kiha wasn't getting left behind since it was easy for her to move through the jungle even with Kyra on her back.

When they got to the "pod" Terra stopped and looked around. Setting Kyra down she looked at Kyra and whispered something, then she showed Kiha why they didn't wear clothing as she dropped to all fours and her scales began shifting for a moment before she was completely invisible. Blending into her surroundings to perfectly hide herself, which made their army that much more dangerous as they all had the ability to just disappear. Moving away from the group Kyra stood in front of Kiha and smiled as she pointed to a collection of leaves which began moving as a massive creature came out of the forest. Easily seven feet tall even on all fours, with razor sharp teeth and large glowing eyes. Kyra didn't seem bothered at all as she waved excitedly with that childish innocence of hers.

"Morning Brock!"
The creature chuckled a deep resonating rumble as it nodded and while the mouth didn't move when it spoke, the voice was clear.
"Good morning pup. Where is your mot- Ugh!"
Soon Terra came out of no where and tackled the large creature, pinning it to it's back as she became visible and stood over the large creature with a big smile.
"I win!"
Brock laughed and tossed Terra off with a gentle shove before rolling back to his feet and bumping his head against her body.
"Indeed. So who is this?"
"An alien. This stone is hers. Kiha. This is Brock. Captain of the Primal's. Where is Aura?"
"She's hunting. She will come shortly."
Kyra looked over at Kiha and motioned to the pod.
"Call home?"

Back
Top Bottom