Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Collide RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Kiha nodded. She didn’t look scared of mating. She just knew they hadn’t discussed it yet because they were going slow.

“I’m really settling in,” she nodded, spending her afternoon catching up, showing off her growth in the native tongue, and enjoying the company.

“I taught Terra a bit of my language too,” she smiled, “she hasn’t asked to learn much but I guess I talk in my sleep sometimes and she wanted to know what I was saying. Your settling in well with Koda?”

They continued talking till near dinner when Kyara left to get home and Kiha cleaned up the tea before starting on some dinner, just as Terra walked in. Smiling and kissing her softly she let her go wash and by the time Terra returned Kiha was sitting in front of the fire with two plates and patted her lap for Terra to lay her head on it and be fed.

“I did. Kyara came over. How was scouting my Nalla?”

Terra smiled as she moved her body around then laid her head on Kiha's lap, turning her head slightly to place a kiss just above Kiha's navel then sighed.
"It was tiring. Lots of open space but that where Sasha and father think the ships will land. Impossible to land bigger ships in the Jungle. So we scout the flatter areas and warn the locals."
She said as she knew Kiha had yet to meet some of the other tribes and clans in the area surrounding which would have to happen sooner or later if Kiha was going to be her mate.

Taking a bite of the fruit in Kiha's hand she slid her tongue along Kiha's fingers to lap up the juices from the fruit then rest her head, looking around and motioning to the fur rugs.
"Nice additions. Comfortable?"
She asked as she reached up, stroking her claws along Kiha's hip. She'd also spoken to her father about shortening Kiha's ban so that she could go scouting with her and meet some of the locals. Which he agreed, but it was also because Terra knew that Kiha didn't like being stuck at home all the time. The only rule was, Kiha was not allowed to go anywhere alone. Someone had to accompany her.

Kiha fed her, listening to her day. It sounded long. She giggled as Terra licked her fingers then looked up and around.

“Well you ordered them,” she sighed happily, loving how attentive Terra was, “but I do yes. Keeps feet safe so I don’t have to wear boots inside. Completely nude for you.”

Which she wasn’t right now. Terra had come in before Kiha could even think of stripping back down. Her feet were bare but her private bits were well covered.

She kept feeding her though, more concerned of getting dinner in her tired lover than her attire.

“Early bed,” she recommended, stroking Terra’s cheek, “Okay?”

Terra nodded to the early bed idea.
"Have to go again tomorrow. Long day. You come too. Father said as long as you with me, you can leave. No going by yourself though."
She said as she turned around after eating her fill and kissed Kiha's lips deeply.
"So you come suffer in sun with me."
She said as she giggled then stretched her arms over her head.

"I clean plates. You go change."
She said as she stood up and grabbed the plates. Tomorrow would be a long day and they had to bring ample water with them as they would be going to the hot mountains, a dormant volcano to speak with the Hell Hound clan and warn them as well.

“I can come?” She was surprised by that. It hadn’t even been a week yet. Smiling she nodded, “Hot sun or not, I’ll be with you.”

She kissed her greedily then nodded, handing over the plates and going off to undress, cleaning her outfit so it could dry and setting a new one out for the next day. When she came back she crawled up Terra back and snuggled her from behind, leaning her head on Terra’s shoulder while she cleaned dishes. By the time she was done Kiha had fallen asleep on her back, snoring softly.

Terra had rest her tail under Kiha's backside to keep her on her back while she slept, then carried her to the bedroom. Laying her soon to be mate on the bed, Terra climbed into the bed with her and snuggled up to her. Pulling a thick fur over them before she too fell asleep not long after.

When morning came, the two had a light meal and packed a sack of water before heading out into the jungle. Walking to the north, a new direction for Kiha, Terra led her through some dense parts and then to a clearing where they had to scale a rather tall mountain. Taking a small break at the top Terra pointed to an area that looked more charred than anything else.
"Hell Hound territory. Fierce warriors, very territorial and aggressive. Strong. Only female."
She said as she started making her way down the sloped side of the mountain so they could head toward the charred lands.

As they got closer, Terra began chirping, letting the scouts know she was coming and sure enough, the moment they set foot on the black dirt, four Hounds were there to greet them. The female who seemed to be in charge had dark charcoal black fur on her hips, ankles, wrists and her tail. She looked like a Kitsune who'd rolled around in the soot of a fire place but with crimson red eyes. Smiling she walked over and hugged Terra then looked at Kiha.
"Who's this?"
"Kiha. This Sheena. Sheena Alpha of Hell Hound pack."
"Kiha? She's a kitsune? Interesting mix. So what do we owe the pleasure?"

Terra spent some time informing Sheena of the soon to be enemies that would most likely be coming and this riled up her pack mates who looked thrilled.
"I'll get the pack ready. We'll fight with you of course."
Sheena said as she looked at one of the females and growled, motioning back as the female nodded and took off deeper into the ash ridden land.
"I'll have our scouts keep an eye out for any landing parties."

Kiha was exhausted by the time they reached the scorched lands. She had never done so much exercise in her life. She tried to keep up, but it was clear how often Terra scouted to how little Kiha hiked. Her limbs were exhausted when they reached the four waiting for them, and it took all Kiha’s strength to remain upright and straight with a smile on her face as she was introduced.

“Please to meet you,” she spoke politely in the native tongue, proud it had come out almost smoothly other than her slur. She bowed only her head though, her legs too tired to bend.

While Terra explained their visit Kiha looked over the hellhound clan and saw the similarities. They were equally eyeing her up for her excess of tails. It was unique for Ki’hanna to have so many, as most Kitsune had only one. None spoke though as soon only Terra and Sheena conversed.

After discussing things a little more, Terra and Sheena parted ways and Terra looked at her exhausted lover with a smile, turning and offering her back.
"Need to exercise more Nalla."
She said as she teased her lover before starting the walk home, carrying Kiha on her back.

Terra decided to stop at the local fishing spot that Kiha loved to fish at mainly just to cool down and be under some shade, sitting on a rock that over looked the water. Drinking some water from their sack, she gave some to Kiha then looked at her.
"Feeling better?"

Kiha laughed dryly, “I know my nalla. Maybe you can help?”

She winked, trying to insinuate other things than crawled up her back and relaxed, sighing in relief. Her feet and legs would thank her. She napped a part of the way back, waking just before the lake. Sitting down in the shade she took the water with a thank you in Terra’s tongue, taking a large sip then with a pause blessing it in her own tongue for how delicious simple water tasted after a long hike. She smiled at Terra as she offered it back. Her native tongue sounded beautiful spilling from her lips.

Terra smiled as she looked at her lover.
"Teach more of your words?"
She asked as she knew that her language really didn't have a specific purpose here other than maybe understanding what the enemy would say...if they spoke the same language, but she did like the idea of being able to speak to Kiha in their own language so the rest of the clan wouldn't know what was being said.

So as they sat there, Terra spent some time learning Kiha's language which was fairly difficult for her tongue as it was not as easy to pronounce some of her words due to how slim her tongue was and how her lips couldn't conform in the way that Kiha's could. However she was able to understand the words based off of what she was hearing.

“Of course,” Ki’hanna beamed, crossing her legs and starting with the same simple words Kyara and Terra had started with her, ‘please’ ‘thank you’, ‘hello’ and of course ‘my love’. Though she told Terra she preferred Nalla.

Terra could see it cheered Kiha up from the long hike to teach her lover something.

“It’ll be like our own secret language here,” she giggled, “the more you teach me the more I can teach you.”

She wanted to learn the native tongue in full so she didn’t have to constantly shortchange herself in the universal tongue. And it felt better to speak to Terra in her mother language. And of course vice versa - it felt great to listen to Terra speak in hers. Despite the long tongue, the most Terra struggled with was a lisp on some of the words, and drawing the sounds out too long on others. But Kiha could still understand them.

Terra smiled as she needed to take a break from the words but as she did she looked around and sighed. She'd just remembered what today was and as she looked toward home she saw Koda and Kyara already heading that way. Standing up she offered her hand to Kiha and gave a sad smile.
"You come. Hard...hard afternoon ahead."
She said as she carried Kiha on her back, stopping at a place with some rare white flowers then after grabbing one she carried Kiha with her to a special place.

Moving past some hanging vines and between two large boulders she brought Kiha to a breath taking place. A small crystal clear pond lay in the center with an even smaller island in the middle. About the size of the lake they fished at but it was crystal clear thanks to the minerals in the water. Surrounding the pond were soft white sandy shores much like one would find on a beach and in the middle of the tiny island was a single stone. The stone was a tomb stone and on the stone was Terra's language.

Carrying Kiha to the stone where her father and Kyara were, Koda was laying the same kind of flower in front of the stone as Terra did the same.
"Mother."
Was all Terra said as her father lovingly stroked the stone and sighed. Today was the anniversary of her death and while it wasn't a good day, they both had someone to keep them strong instead of both of them being alone as they were the year before.

Kiha nodded, looking worried, but scrambled into Terra’s back and let her carry her off.

When they reached their destination Kiha gasped, looking at the beauty. And then she saw the tomb. Sliding off Terra’s back she walked with her hand in hand up to it, tears pricking her eyes. She had a similar shrine for her mother in their castle garden. Squeezing Terra’s hand she touched her hand with the flower as she lowered it.

“I’m sorry. I know how it feels.” She held her and stared at the flowers, feeling that same sadness.

Kyara smiled at her mate as he just stared at the tomb then looked at him.
"You know. Terra's mother should see her soon to be mate."
Koda and Terra both looked confused as Kyara held up her hands as she whispered a small spell. Soon, a white wisp began to form in front of them and after some time, the wisp took the shape of a female serpent who looked a lot like Terra but she had blue eyes and no cock. Terra about burst into tears as Koda shot to his feet. The female smiled as she nodded to Kiha.

"So you are the female who tamed my hatchling?"
The female said as she walked around Kiha for a moment all while Terra looked like she wanted to hug the female but couldn't because she was a spirit and not a solid form. It was a good feeling to see her mother after so long but it hurt not being able to feel that warmth anymore.
"Terra. No tears. I'm very proud of you...as is your father even if he's too stubborn to show it."
Koda just smiled as he was trying really hard not to cry as well.

"Please take care of her will you? She's a lot more sensitive than she lets on."
The female said as she looked at Kiha with a smile.

Kiha looked up too confused, then watched as the wisp formed into a woman unmistakably Terra’s mother. Kiha looked shocked and a little freaked out as she spoke.

“Yes m-ma’am,” She stammered, still trying to wrap her mind around a speaking spirit. Their magics could not do that on their planet. They simply healed.

Looking to Terra she squeezed her hand harder to let her know she was there then nodded to the spirit of her lover’s mother, “I...I will.”

Terra's bottom lip was quivering as the spirit of her mother walked over and put her hand on Terra's cheek with a smile. The moment Terra felt the contact she broke down in tears as Kyara made the connection a bit stronger and the female was able to hug Terra who simply cried into her mother's shoulder as the female stroked the back of her head softly and whispered in their language how proud she was and how she'd be watching. When she broke the hug, Terra was just sitting on her knees and wiping her face when Koda came over and gave his fallen mate a hug. The female smiled then looked at Kyara.
"Keep him out of trouble please."
"I'll do my best."

Some smiles and hugs were traded before the female bid her good-byes and she was gone once more. Terra just sat there looking at the tomb and while it was nice to see and hug her mother again, it didn't make the knowledge of her death any easier. After some time, Terra went home with her father and Kiha on her back. Once in the house, Terra ended up curled in the bed trying to control her emotions enough so that she wasn't crying like a baby all over again.

Kiha kept out of the way, watching mutely. She’d never get this kind of reunion with her mother, but she was okay with it. Seeing her again would bring all the pain of losing a mother as a child that Kiha didn’t want to deal with again. She kept her eye on Kyara, making sure she didn’t tire herself out as the apparition hugged her living family and spoke to Kyara before fading away. Only then did Kiha gingerly step forward and take her lover in her arms, kissing her cheek.

Soon enough they were travelling home, Kiha on her back again. She had tried to console Terra and as they entered the home she followed her to the bedroom, sitting down behind her and stroking her back, her tails curling around Terra’s legs to comfort them.

“I’m here if you wanna talk,” she softly exclaimed, just being with her, not wanting to leave the room.

Terra really didn't want to talk because she had no idea what to say, though the offer was appreciated. Turning around so that she was facing Kiha she just buried her face against Kiha's leg and wrapped her body around her lover, holding onto her as she had tears still flowing from her eyes. She hadn't cried this hard since her mother's actual death and it really was exhausting. Which showed as Terra had fallen asleep curled up against Kiha. Sleeping all though the rest of the evening and into the morning.

Waking up a bit earlier than usual Terra looked at Kiha as she slept and gave her a soft kiss before heading to the bathroom. Her eyes burned and she was very thirsty and hungry. Washing her face in the hot spring water she walked to the kitchen area and ate an entire slab of meat without cooking it. Something she'd only done a few times if she was starving or hunting while on a mission and couldn't risk a fire. After eating her fill she drank quite a bit of water while sitting in front of the dying flames of the fire place. Using her tail to add some extra logs to the fire.

Snow had fallen last night and most of the clan was in doors as anything too cold was potentially deadly to them.

Kiha held and stroked her neck, watching her fall asleep in her tears. At some point she fell asleep to, sitting upright and against the stone wall as she had been holding and nursing her lover. When she woke the next morning it was to the soft kiss of Terra but she didn’t open her eyes immediately. She waited till she heard Terra in the cooking area then got up to use the bathroom and clean her own face and hands, before joining her before the fire. She shivered as she sat down.

“Is it just me or did the cave get colder overnight?” She asked, not aware of the snow. She kissed Terra’s shoulder and added, “Can I do anything Nalla? Do you want to go fishing or scouting or anything today...to get your mind off it?”

She didn’t really know how to help. Her mother had died too, so many years ago, but she hadn’t been face to face with her spirit again. A part of her ached for that closure, but another part saw Terra and knew it would hurt just as much. Her mother had likely been the only parent to love her, and she was gone. She still hadn’t wept for her father’s death.

Terra looked up with tired eyes, she wasn't necessarily physically tired, more mental than anything else.
"Can't. Snow can kill us if out too long. Cold blood, need heat. If body gets too cold we go to sleep and not wake."
She said as she motioned to the door where there was a thin layer of frost showing along the edges. She also knew that Kiha would probably be a lot more immune to the cold in small doses she she got to work on sewing some furs for her to keep her warm including thicker boots and gloves. She also made a sort of poncho for her to wear over her body so that she could have some protection from the cold wind.

After everything was made and sewn, she handed them to Kiha.
"Go see the village. Snow is very pretty...just cold."
She said as she smiled and got the fire going a bit more to heat up the cave. The furred floors and curtains were certainly helping it stay a lot warmer. In a cave made of rock, rock didn't hold heat very well and when inside of a mountain, while they were safe from wind, they didn't hold heat very well so the fur made things a lot easier on her body.

Kiha kissed her softly, worried but didn’t argue. She loved the new clothing, mostly because Terra sewed it. And it was warm. Trying it on she modelled it for Terra then tugged in the thicker boots and kissed Terra.

“I’ll be back. Stay warm.”

She walked out and looked around, smiling at the beauty. Snow was rare for her planet. Their seasons mainly consisted of sun and storms. But she had seen snow a few times, and on other planets. She had forgotten how beautiful it could be.

She walked around the clan, admiring the snow covered caves and trees until the wind started to bite at her ears and she started to shiver under the poncho, her body so used to heat. Wrapping her tails around to keep her remaining warmth, she ducked into the hunting cave and stocked up on meats as she was sure they would need the fat and protein for the cold months then hefted it home. By the time she got to the door her lips were starting to turn blue and she was shaking, the wind picking up considerably. She stepped in, carrying the heavy load and shut the door before stumbling to drop the bundle on the table.

“G-g-got-t-t us-s-s-s m-m-m-more m-m-m-meat,” She stammered, the little fox shaking in her boots. She tugged off the cold poncho and boots then put the meat away in the cold storage, her teeth chattering away until she returned to Terra by the fire and knelt down.

“V-v-very p-p-pretty out-t-ts-s-side. W-w-wind is c-c-cold t-though.”

When Kiha came back Terra was in the kitchen area heating up some of the tea that Kiha liked so much but when she saw her lover's lips she quickly put the pot down and swept her lover up.
"Shouldn't stay that long. Too cold."
She said as she plopped Kiha down in front of the fire and almost cocooned her in the fur pile. When Terra was happy with how wrapped up she was, she kissed Kiha's cold lips and took her cold boots off before tucking her small feet back under the blankets.

"Stay."
She said as she walked back to the kitchen and finished making the tea before heading back to her love and setting the tea on a small table beside Kiha so that she could snake her arm out of the furs and grab it. Terra then sat down and spread her legs around Kiha from behind her, pulling her lover into her chest as she rest her chin on the females head.

"Did you have fun? Before freezing?"
She asked as she slid her hands under some of the furs and rested her hands on Kiha's bare stomach.

“I k-k-know. I’m s-s-sorry. S-s-so p-p-pretty out-t-tside.”

She shivered under the furs by the fire, craning her neck to watch Terra until she returned with tea. Wiggling back to snuggle in her lover’s arms, she snaked a hand out and dipped at her tea before putting it back down and shaking her hand back in, touching Terra’s warmer hands on her stomach. Her ears twitched as Terra laid her head between them, warming up thankfully in front of the fire. Frostbite on her ears would hurt the most. The thin membranes didn’t handle pain too well, though she enjoyed feeling Terra’s jaw run against them and wondered if she’d like her tongue running across them like it did her neck.

“Yes,” she purred softly, warming up enough she wasn’t chattering as badly, “Little s-snow on m-m-my planet. Forgot how p-p-pretty is. Thank you T-Terra for the c-c-clothes.”

Terra smiled as she held her mate, blowing softly on her ears as it amused Terra how Kiha's ears flicked every time her breath hit her ears. Smiling she leaned in and ran her tongue along the tips of her ears. While she did this, she moved her hand down Kiha's stomach so that it was between her legs where she started to stroke Kiha's clit.

"Will help you warm up."
She said in a teasing tone as she continued to stroke her lover's pussy to get her nice and wet before she started sliding her fingers inside of Kiha's warm folds. Making sure to not go too deep.

Kiha purred, then moaned as Terra’s tongue tickled her ears. It felt surprisingly erotic and good. Her body shivered as Terra’s fingers slid down and started to toy with her, her moans rising as was her temperature.

“Yes. Warming up,” she groaned, her hips rolling with delight, rubbing her ass against Terra unintentionally in her pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom