Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Collide RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Kiha shuddered, coming down from her orgasm as Terra sheathed herself and licked her clean then turned and cuddled up to Kiha.

Feeling Terra pat her stomach she realized she was, “Yes. Full. Warm too.”

Still she snuggled into Terra, needing a moment to relax, her whole body wired from it.

Terra smiled and nuzzled her lover, she really was getting more and more comfortable in her own skin which was good and she seemed to be taking very well to the idea of sexual exploration which was also good. Though Terra did have a slight worry that she'd turned Kiha into a bit of a nympho. Not worried in a bad way but she'd have a hard time getting anything done with a minx of a mate who loved to tease her. Smiling at this thought she just kissed Kiha's neck and pulled her lover over her chest so that she was straddling Terra's hips and resting on her chest. Pulling a blanket over the both of them as they laid there.

"Nap. Good."
She said as a little nap would be good for the both of them after they're little afternoon orgasms.

Kiha rested on her chest as Terra drew a blanket over them both. She was definitely getting more confident around Terra and feeling more comfortable as a whole. She still wouldn’t go outside naked at any given point but a lot of her walls were coming down. Maybe even one day she wouldn’t be so abash to seeing lovers being extra affectionate in public. It might even be her best me day.

Closing her eyes she let out a long sigh. A nap would definitely be good. Sleep easily stole over her, safely snuggled in Terra’s arms.

Terra only ended up napping for about two hours and when she woke up she smiled at her lover still knocked out on her chest. Stroking her skin softly before carefully sliding out from under her and rewrapping her in the blanket before Terra stood up and walked to the kitchen area. Making some fresh tea and honey for Kiha since her throat would probably need it.

After that was done she whipped up some nice fruits before heading over to her lover and carefully waking her up with soft kisses.
"Time to get up. Can't sleep all day."
She said as she smiled and nuzzled her neck, giving her some love nips. Handing her the tea she tapped her throat.
"To help...if it's sore."

Ki’hanna woke and smiled up to her lover, kissing her gently back. Her throat indeed was a bit raw, so as she sat up she gratefully took the tea.

“Thank you Nalla,” she croaked, then giggled at her voice and sipped the tea, “will I sound funny after every time we do that?”

She wasn’t saying no to it, on the contrary, “I definitely want to do that again. You taste really sweet. Delicious.”

She smiled beautifully for Terra, giving her a loving gaze then returned to sipping her tea.

"Not every time. Enough times, throat adapts. Spacing out will not allow adaptation."
She said as she leaned in and kissed along Kiha's neck, licking her skin a bit before pulling back and kissing her forehead. She then moved a bit so that Kiha was sitting in between her legs, holding her around her waist as they sat in front of the fire. When Kiha was done with her tea, Terra hand fed her some of her favorite fruits before leaning back against the fur pile to snuggle with her.

"You also taste delicious."
She said as she winked, sliding her hand along Kiha's stomach and barely cupping her folds before pulling her hand away. A light tease but enough to get a cute blush from her lover.
"What would you like to do?"
One of the down sides to sitting inside all day was boredom. With the snow outside, things got boring very quickly.

Nodding, she kept drinking her tea, giggling as Terra tickled her neck with her snout and tongue, before kissing her forehead. Leaning back after her lover moved a little around, she found her comfy place between her legs, still wrapped in tails and a blanket, with her tea. Every time Terra handfed her Kiha would grin or giggle, so happy to just be in this little bubble with her.

"We both taste- ooh-" she squeaked, cutting off as Terra cupped her, "Terra!"

She blushed lightly indeed, but craned her head back to kiss the bottom of Terra's snout.

"We could play your block game. I'm getting good. Or do you have new game?"

Terra smiled as Kiha kissed under her chin.
"We have another. Saved for long days."
She said as she stood up and left Kiha in the furs after giving her a kiss. She then walked to their bedroom and went to a small chest that was tucked away behind some furs. Opening the chest she pulled out a box about a foot long and four inches tall. Walking back she laid out a large flat board and opened the box. Inside were hundreds of small puzzle pieces and inside the lid of the box was a picture of a large bird sitting atop of a mountain peak.

"Sasha's pack made it. Call them puzzles. Take a long time but good for snow times."
She said as she dumped the pieces onto the flat board and sat behind Kiha. She then turned all of the pieces face up and began moving the pieces that looked to be the edges. She'd never finished the puzzle before, mainly because she got frustrated.

"Never finished...help me finish?
She said as she kissed along Kiha's neck. Granted it would take a few days but it would give them something to do other than fuck all day, not that she'd have anything against that.

Kiha looked over the puzzle and smiled, “we had something like this on my home planet. Course I’ll help you finish.”

With her tea done she sat up and got to work helping Terra, finding the pieces of the edges and working on building the outer edge. It was great for passing time.

Terra and Kiha ended up working on the puzzle for a few hours. Kiha would learn that Terra was a bit of a perfectionist when it came to things like puzzles simply because she had to finish whatever she was doing and it had to be perfect. However she was drawn away from the puzzle thanks to the delicious enticing body of her lover, which she spent the entire night kissing, caressing and bringing to more than one orgasm. Over the course of the next two months, the clan operated very little, only sending scouts out once every few days and Terra spent much of that time in the cave with Kiha, occasionally bringing her out with her but for the most part, Kiha was at home. When the snow finally melted away and the spring months came into play, Kiha was allowed out of the cave to explore and scout with Terra.

As one of the first teams out, she'd get to see the Jungle after the snow, and get a breath of fresh air. There were also double the amount of scouts out that day as everyone was tired of being cooped up in their homes. Sitting on the stone that they'd come to call their fishing spot, Terra smiled at her lover as she'd practically mastered fishing at this point. Looking at the small pouch she had on her waist, Terra pulled a small leather band from the pouch, three small spirit crystals were woven into the bracelet. It was a traditional mating band, something one would offer when wanting to mate. Being hand made was part of the deal as each bracelet was different.

When Kiha came back with her basket of fish, Terra smiled and showed her the bracelet.
"Mating band. I want you to be my mate. If you have me?"

The two months felt long, but not terrible with Terra at her side. She didn’t mind being cooped up. Unfortunately as a princess under a dictator she hadn’t had much chance to explore like she could here. So while the days could be long, she found plenty to keep her busy. Cleaning, fooling around with Terra, cooking or bathing. She even got Terra to whittle her a board of wood into a checkered slate and made little black and white round pieces and taught her checkers, a game she was rather good at on her planet.

Other than that her only hard week was the week her heat arrived. It had to be the coldest week too, locking Terra inside with a needy, whiny Kiha whose hormones and scent were all over the place. Thankfully it only lasted four days and Kiha had been wise enough to let Terra know female Kitsune like her went through it and what it meant. Mainly “you have to be stronger than me and no sex yet. No matter how much I keen. My body is not ready and you could impregnate me.” And “I will want more of you quite often. It will be hard for me to sleep even. You will need to keep energy up or go stay with your father to avoid temptation all together.”

It had taken a bit to communicate it all and make sure if Terra was okay staying or wanted to go. Those four days Kiha was pretty much veering to go every second unless Terra had worn her out into a nap or found some small moment to feed her. For Kiha it had been the first time someone had cared for her at her neediest, and quenched part of her heat with anal and oral. Terra got quite a bit of the fun...Kiha as eager to touch, suck, kiss, or lick, as she wanted to be in return. Coming out of her heat she had been incredibly cuddly and loving of Terra. And still was. It had bonded Kiha to Terra in a way no one else had.

When spring finally came Ki’hanna was excited to get outside, but still stayed close to Terra, always within her sights. And now with a full language under her belt. Two months was plenty to learn a fair amount of the native tongue and in turn teach Terra her own language, giggling at how it felt like their own secret love language amongst others.

She was getting good enough at it she was switching back and forth between the universal tongue and the native tongue. As they went fishing she kissed Terra and spoke her love in the native tongue then giggled and sauntered away to fish. She had gotten very good at it indeed.

When her basket was full she stepped out of the water and shook her feet dry before pulling her boots back on and stepping up the shore to Terra.

“Nalla, it’s full,” she exclaimed, showing off her basket. She set it down as she saw the bracelet, “that is beautiful! What is it?”

Her eyes widened as Terra explained and she squealed, running into her arms and crying out in her native tongue, “Yes! Yes! Yes! Nalla a million yes’s!”

Terra laughed and caught her mate in her arms, lifting her up and kissing her lips deeply. To be honest, she was a little worried mainly because she didn't want Kiha to feel like she was rushing. Setting Kiha on her feet once more, Terra placed the bracelet on her wrist and kissed her hand before smiling.
"Happy you said yes."
She said as she smiled and hugged Kiha before picking up the basket and taking Kiha's hand to walk with her back to the clan home. As they arrived a few of the scouts who were heading out spotted the bracelet on her wrist and smiled, giving her a nod to congratulate her. Walking her to Koda's dwelling she informed her father of the acceptance of the bracelet as Kyara hugged Kiha as she giggled.

"Congratulations Kiha. She is a fine mate."
Koda also smiled and nodded to Kiha as he wasn't the hugging type.
"We'll make the announcement tonight with a feast to celebrate."
He said in Terra's native tongue since Kiha was now fluent in it and it was easier for him to speak. Terra then looked at Kyara who nodded and motioned to Kiha.
"Come with me my dear, Terra asked me to make something for you."
She said as she walked Kiha deeper into the dwelling and opened a wooden box.

Inside was a fur outfit sewn with very soft furs. It was a little more cover on the breasts while baring the stomach and the bottoms was a single dress that offered a much more reserved look to it. There was also a crown of Kiha's favorite flowers all woven together that would sit atop of her head.
"By Terra's request to try and make this day just a touch more special."

Kiha squealed, being lifted and kissed. She danced on her toes when let down and eagerly doned on the bracelet. As they headed back she was showing off the bracelet to the scouts they met, and eagerly showing it off to Kyara and Koda. She grinned and blushed as both congratulated her then Kyara took her aside and deeper within their dwelling.

She was shown a box, and inside a beautiful outfit that covered slightly more but she could see it was made like a dress, a fancier outfit.

“It’s wonderful,” she smiled, picking up the crown, “I already love it. Terra is so loving.”

She admired the clothing then looked up, “is there anything Terra is to wear? Or anything I can give to her? An outfit and a bracelet in one day, and I have nothing to give in return.”

Kyara smiled and nodded.
"She does, it's kind of like yours but she'll have pants of sorts since she's more masculine of you two."
She said as she smiled. Putting the crown back in the box she picked up the box and walked back as Terra took the box as it was a little heavy due to the wood. Kyara smiled as Koda ushered them out.
"Go prepare."
Koda said as Terra slid her hand into Kiha's and walked her back to the dwelling, Kiha holding the fish basket.

Once inside she set the box in their room while Kiha put the fish away. Walking back into the kitchen, Terra slid her arms around Kiha's waist from behind and spoke in Kiha's tongue.
"I love you."
She whispered as she kissed along Kiha's neck and ran her claws along Kiha's stomach. Turning her around she picked Kiha up, sitting her on the counter top as she slid her hands along Kiha's thighs.
"Tonight...I will be here."
She said as she pat Kiha's folds, motioning to her sheath.

"Wanted to save it for when we're mated."

I love you more,” Kiha purred back in her tongue. She had been thankful for the gift and had said her goodbyes, being eager to get home. Now she was putting the last of the fish in the cold storage and getting back snuggled by her soon to be mate.

Being turned she was raised into the counter and reached out to run her fingers down that beautiful about of Terra’s, caressing her scales and kissing her before she could speak. She looked down as Terra’s hands ran up her thighs and touched her womanhood gently, promising new things tonight.

Am I ready my love? Have I stretched enough yet?” She asked in Terra’s tongue, sliding from one language to the next, “Oh Nalla, I love how your making it special.”

She didn’t know if Terra had always intended it this way, but her wonderful lover had learned how Ki’hanna loved her little routines with Terra, adored getting gifts or really any romantic gesture, and was a sucker for anything Terra did “specially” for her. The princess was a sap for romance and love. Others had learned this too and tried to woo her with gifts over the winter months, leaving them on their doorstep or braving the cold while Terra had to scout. Kiha let them all down softly, and the only gifts she had kept were the ones with no name on them to return to. One had been a blanket her and Terra had soiled a number of times in front of the living area fire, and the other a decoration Kiha had offered Terra to discard or put up. But Kiha had proved time and time again that she was loyal and in love with only Terra.

Terra smiled as she nodded.
"This stretches easier than your butt. We will go slow."
She said as she smiled and kissed Kiha's lips softly. They spent the rest of the afternoon talking and just holding one another but as the sun set, Terra got dressed in her mating ceremony clothing while watching and helping Kiha put her clothing on, then putting the crown of flowers on her head. Smiling she kissed her mate's lips.
"Now you mated with me."
She said as she giggled.

Walking out of the dwelling she smiled as a group of clan members cheered as they walked out. Terra walked Kiha to the main area where the market usually was but there was a row of tables, furs for seats and several large plates that held several meats, fruits and vegetables. Kiha and Terra sat at their own table, in front of everyone else after Koda linked their hands together and in Terra's native tongue he congratulated the newly mated pair which earned a clan wide cheer with clapping. The feast was mainly just clan members talking to Kiha and Terra, offering small gifts and Koda offering a hug to Terra as Kyara gave a hug to Kiha.

About two hours later, Kiha was carried like a princess to Terra's home as kisses and nips were peppered along her neck and cheeks. Getting back into the bedroom, Terra put Kiha on her feet long enough to slowly strip her down as well as herself.
"Join in bath? Heat will help loosen muscles."

Kiha enjoyed their afternoon immensely, always playing with her new bracelet, peppering Terra with soft kisses, and just talking. When they had to get ready she disappeared as Terra dressed and came back with an interesting bundle, setting it down then letting Terra help her dress and set the crown on her head as she giggled.

“Almost,” she held up a finger and picked up the bundle again. It was wrapped in fur and as she opened it the piece within glittered. It looked like golden string.

“It wasn’t easy to make, but some of the scout found gold and Kyara helped me weave string and, well it was a process. But I knew you’d ask me at some point and I wanted to be ready to mate you,” she had all this in Terra’s native tongue, revealing what looked like a net of golden string, nine in fact. And then some.”

“My people have their own rituals. I know I’m growing into your customs but when I was a little girl my mother always spoke of this day and I wanted to make her proud. Could you help?”

She got Terra to help her slip each net on a tail, the string impressively light, each coming together at the base of her tails where a thicker band had been braided together and knitted around it nicely. It gave her a beautiful, unearthly, elegant look. Kiha had learned how to sew and create such light string from her mother for this very ocassion. She had been so thrilled to show Kyara. And now Terra.

The extra bit of gold string had been woven into a beautiful long bracelet that Kiha offered Terra now, “it won’t hurt your scales I promise. It’s a gift for tonight. My promise to always love you.”

When Terra accepted the gift and Kiha had slipped it on they went out to the main cheers and Kiha, sporting a full blush, took it in as Terra lead her to a wonderful feast and a table for themselves. Ki’hanna kept close, sitting nearly in Terra’s lap, all too excited for tonight but more so feeling so in love with Terra it was just oozing off her and she couldn’t help kiss and touch and love Terra for every second they were congratulated or given gifts. She giggled as she wouldn’t let Terra touch her plate, feeding her as Terra always liked to feed Kiha and licking her fingers clean.

When they were full and the speeches and hugs were done Terra picked her up and carried her adorably home, letting the rest continue to celebrate and feast without the newly mated couple. Kiha grew excited as they got inside, her tails vibrating with anticipation. Sex wasn’t required in her mating rituals, but many on her home planet signified it as the act of cementing such bond.

Getting to the room, they undressed each other, save for the gold net on her tails that she wanted to wear a little longer. Even in water it wouldn’t hurt.

“Bath sounds lovely,” she purred, kissing Terra long and passionately, an expert by now at it, then took her hand and lead her this time to the bath, pulling them in it and dipping under, soaking herself in the warm rich pool. When she came up she slipped right into Terra’s arms, straddling her hips and gazed warmly in her eyes for a solid minute before a beautiful smile pulled at her lips.

And till the very last sunrise and sunset of my life shall my heart, my soul, and my love be ever yours and yours alone,” she whispered in her tongue, a blessing of her people spoken only to their true mates.

“I love you,” she exclaimed, nuzzling Terra then kissing her deeply, “Thank you for picking me Nalla.”

Terra listened to her vow that she made with a smile, repeating it in Kiha's native tongue before planting a kiss on Kiha's lips and nuzzling her cheek.
"And I love you Kiha. Thank you for accepting."
She said as she looked at the golden bracelet that Kiha had given her. She then turned Kiha around in her lap and began massaging the muscle of her pelvis region and her stomach. The massage coupled with the heat of the spring would help make her more sensitive later as well as relax the muscles underneath her skin so that it wouldn't hurt her as much.

After the massage and a good soak, Terra pulled Kiha out of the bath and dried her off before carrying her back to the bedroom where she proceeded to kiss from her lips, down her body while caressing her skin as she laid on the bed of furs. Terra planned on going slow, worshiping her mate's body and giving her pinnacle pleasure. Getting to her breasts, Terra spent an equal amount of time licking and sucking each nipple while massaging her breasts at the same time. She then blazed a trail of hot kisses down Kiha's stomach to her pelvis where she kissed and licked her way down to the sweet folds she'd come to know so well. Spreading Kiha's legs she got comfortable and began running her tongue from the tight bud of her clit, down to the opening of her vaginal walls, then back up. Moaning as she did this, till Kiha was nice and wet.

She needed Kiha to orgasm once to fully relax the muscles, then she'd penetrate her. Sliding her forked tongue deep within Kiha's folds she tested her hymen with her tongue before starting to lick and pleasure her mate more.

“Of course,” she whispered and relaxed, letting herself melt into Terra’s arms as she was massaged, her head perfectly wedged under Terra’s snout where it always fit in now when they slept.

By the time they left the waters her body felt relaxed and at peace. But she was still excited. Lying down on their fur bed, she eagerly kissed Terra then had to lay still as her mate moved down to tease and delight her breasts until she had Kiha out of breath and moaning. Working further down, the Kitsune was quick to spread her legs and moan, reaching down and running her hand over the curve of Terra’s head.

“Oh Terra,” she groaned as her formed tongue flicked her clit and roamed between her folds, “Nalla let me feel you.”

She wanted to pleasure Terra, to ease her tensions too and have them both ready to go and excited. Kiha found out rather quickly how much she enjoyed touching and pleasuring her beautiful Terra in any way her body could. As her moans rose and her back began to arch with Terra’s thrusting tongue, she begged and drooled for Terra’s cock, something Kiha from months ago would never have moaned for. But now it felt...normal. It felt like love. Love of Terra’s body as much as she loved her big heart, smart mind, and wise soul.

Terra smiled as she moved around a bit, straddling Kiha's head so that her cock could slip free of her sheath and tease Kiha's lips as she pushed her cock into Kiha's mouth and moaned at the hot cave of her mouth and the slick muscle of her tongue. Continuing her tongue fucking she rubbed Kiha's clit with her thumb as well to keep her pleasure rolling and when Kiha would cum, Terra didn't drink her cum this time, she pulled her mouth back and let her juices flow. Slowly pulling her cock from Kiha's mouth she shivered a bit before moving her hips between Kiha's legs and stroked Kiha's cheek as she smiled at her.

"Deep breaths love."
She said as she slowly and carefully pushed her cock inside of Kiha's pussy, she didn't just shove in, she gingerly thrust her hips so that she was pushing further and further but also pulling back to give Kiha some relief.

When she got to Kiha's hymen she laced her fingers with Kiha's and shoved forward, breaking her hymen and sinking in to the hilt. Hissing at how tight she was but also smiling as she was now one with her mate in a very intimate way. Staying where she was, Terra kissed Kiha's lips as she started to roll her hips to let the natural ridges and bumps of her cock tease the hidden g-spot in Kiha's pussy, a spot that had been hidden behind her hymen so it would be a brand new sensation.

Ki’hanna opened her mouth and when Terra unsheathed she greedily sucked it back, forcing her lips to Terra’s hilt and swallowing. Her cock felt amazing down Kiha’s throat and it was almost a shame when she cummed and buckled, crying out a muffled scream of pleasure, and Terra pulled out.

But before Kiha could protest Terra was angling her body for what the Kitsune has truly been waiting for. Taking a deep breath as instructed she cried out as Terra sunk her tip in, stretching her inner walls far more than fingers or tongues could. Her body shook and her claws dug into the furs as she continued to whimper but begged Terra not to stop, trying to stay as relaxed as possible. Every inch that Terra sunk in felt new and incredible and very, very tight. Every bump and ridge that moved through her felt like nothing else, nothing Kiha could imagine on her own home world.

As Terra reached her hymen and laced Ki’hannas shaking hands in hers, Kiha took another great breath before Terra pushed through. Again she cried out, her head craning back as her back arched high and her eyes watered.

“I’m okay,” she exclaimed, taking deep breaths, “I’m okay Nalla. So big...your just too big.”

Terra let Kiha come down and relax before her hips started to roll and she didn’t move out or further in, simply letting Kiha feel the pulsing bulges and ridges until her tiny Kitsune finally started to moan again, adjusting enough to enjoy the sensation. She was still watery eyed but for new reason, because it was finally sinking in that she had a mate. Someone to share her life with. That they were one now.

“I’m so happy,” she whispered, unlacing one of her hands to touch Terra’s cheek, then moaning as Terra reaches the gspot, “oh goodness yes!”

Terra smiled as she nuzzled Kiha for a moment and wiped her tears with her free hand before she started to move her hips now. Pulling her hips back till the tip was the only thing inside, then she pushed her hips forward so that Kiha would get to experience the full length of her cock as it sank inside. Pulling back then pushing in with the full length of her cock with each thrust and moving slow so that the natural stimulation her cock could give would be the main focus of Kiha's pleasure. Terra moaned herself as the tight walls of Kiha's sex were really gripping her. Angling her hips a bit so that she was thrusting at an angle allowing the tip of her cock to grind against her g-spot with each thrust.

She kept up her slow pace till she felt Kiha's walls adjusted to her size and movement was a bit easier. As soon as Kiha's walls gave her some more freedom for movement, Terra locked her lips to Kiha's in a deep kiss, pushing her tongue into Kiha's mouth to dance with her own tongue but Terra's thrusts got faster now. Still staying deep with her thrusts so that Kiha would be getting every inch of her cock but now there was a light slapping from their skin as she was thrusting a tad harder and faster to speed up the sensations of pleasure.

They nuzzled, then Terra’s hips started to move. Kiha winced the first two times she pulled out and slid back in but the light pain was quickly replaced with overwhelming pleasure and as she relaxed her walls did to, still ever tight but loosening enough Terra could move a little faster. And with each thrust she hit a spot that made Kiha shake and moan, the pleasure like a giant spike through her body.

Lips locking, Kiha’s tongue wrestled with Terra’s much longer one as the speed of the thrusts increased and the Kitsune began to shiver and grip Terra, the pleasure becoming a new high. It felt amazing. Her heat built faster with each thrust, her body wanting to orgasm but she held back, wanting to enjoy every second Terra thrusted, building her orgasm to the breaking point.

“Terra!” She cried out against her lips as she arched, seconds from cumming, “Nalla!”

Terra smiled against her mate's lips as she cried out and continued thrusting, moving her hands a bit to lift Kiha's hips into the air which allowed her to sink in deeper and at a slight angle which would stroke more hot spots inside of her. Moving her lips to Kiha's breasts she started to tease the tight nipples of Kiha's breasts with her tongue. Kiha was unbelievably tight but it was a glorious feeling as well because she was the first and only one who would be doing this with the female.

After a few minutes of this and the first orgasm, Terra moved her mate so that she was laying on her chest, with Terra straddling Kiha's thighs and soon pushing back inside of her, kissing and licking along her back while also teasing her tails softly to spike the pleasure even more. Licking along the side of Kiha's neck.
"I love you Kiha. Keep cumming."
She growled as she raked her claws just hard enough on Kiha's back to let her mate feel that stinging sensation to blend beautifully with her pleasure.

“I love you too! Oh Nalla!” She cried, nearly at her second orgasm when Terra had pulled out and flipped her over, then thrusted in again. Her walls were so tight that Terra’s unique cock pressed every bump and hard ridge against her pleasure points, rubbing her gspot again and again and making Kiha explode with pleasure, crying out for her not to stop. And oddly the command made her feel good too, wanting to give what Terra wanted and starting to cum harder and faster, her orgasm and I poking through her quicker than expected and lasting longer than any other she had had, soaking Terra and herself. By the time she came off her second she was well on her way to a third, shaking under Terra as her tongue snaked along the Kitsune back delightfully, making her quiver and moan. She loved the feel of Terra’s body, her tongue, her scales. Kiha couldn’t ever fathom being mated to someone like Sebastian or another Kitsune now. They didn’t have what Terra had.

“Aaah!” She cried, nearly cumming again as Terra’s claws raked down her back, leaving beautiful little red marks that would fade quickly but give Kiha the best pleasure. She arched and moaned again, Terra’s cock hitting the best spots with her hips raised, causing the Kitsune to twitch and cry.

“Don’t stop Nalla,” she begged, enjoying this far more than she could have imagined.

Back
Top Bottom