Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Collide RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Terra's nostrils and her heat sensors exploded with new scents when Kiha came, smiling into the kiss as she continued brushing her lover's tail to really draw out the explosive power of Kiha's orgasm, feeling how her hand had slapped onto Terra's and the way her body shook. She'd felt the hot rush of fluids on her fingers and loved that. When Kiha pulled back Terra smiled as she looked down to see the wet spots, and how her fingers glistened with her release. Terra held up her free hand and placed a finger on Kiha's lips to stop the apologies from pouring out. Lifting her other hand she closed her eyes and used that same tongue that had been working along Kiha's to lick the juices from her fingers.

A low growl coming from her that rumbled up her throat and vibrated through her chest. When her fingers were clean she smiled as she opened her eyes.
"Orgasm. That is peak of arousal. Felt good yes?"
She asked as she leaned down and kissed Kiha's lips softly. Pulling back she looked down at Kiha's thighs and the cloth between her legs and had an obnoxious urge to lick her juices clean but she knew that would be a tad too much for her so she just motioned to the hot spring.
"Bathe. It will help. Slowly. Sensitive."
She said as she motioned between Kiha's legs.

Her clit and folds would be very sensitive at this moment so just hopping into the spring would either cause another orgasm right there or it would be really damn close. Terra giggled as she helped Kiha to her feet and had to hold her steady for a bit as her legs were shaking.
"I'll clean. You bathe."
Leaning down again she kissed Kiha's lips softly and gave her a light pat on the back to urge her along. When she was gone, Terra pulled some of the furs off of the bed, the wet ones, then replaced them with dry ones. Setting the wet furs to the side to be cleaned later.

Orgasm?!

Kiha blinked twice. It took her a second to wrap her mind around that. She knew what it was though. But the books she had been given had simply mentioned it came with stimulation, nothing had prepared her for this. And this....this was amazing.

"It...tastes good?" she asked, watching Terra lick her fingers and her stomach churned a bit as she watched that tongue. Kiha didn't know what had come over her, but all she could think about was that last kiss when she watched Terra clean her claws, of how she licked up the side of her neck. Her thighs squeezed together again and she blushed. The heat is coming back already. It can do that? I need to calm down. Please calm down.

Her tails fanned out behind her as Terra helped her rise and suggested bathing to clean up. She nodded, still in a daze, still wrapping her mind around everything. After a quick kiss Kiha was left to find her way to the hot spring, unsteady but able to walk on her feet. She took Terra's warning in mind and climbed in slow after stripping, but the hot water on her sensitive groin still made her gasp and she had to pause to keep herself calm. When she finally got shoulder deep in she relaxed, breathing out and calming herself, though her lower regions tingled and buzzed from that earlier pleasure, the hot water against it feeling nice.

I wonder...

She reached for a tail and started grooming it, sinking deep into the water till she was up to her nose, closing her eyes and trying to recreate what Terra did, wondering how she had gotten so swept up. But while the heat grew a little, it was nothing compared to the steady incline Terra had given her. Frowning she let go of her tail and let herself float and soak, recounting what had lead up to it and what was so different about Terra's combing to her own. She forgot to leave the hot spring entirely, forgetting the time as she floated and cooled down, until she heard voices down the hall.

Crap! Terra!

She jumped out of the water and stared at her soiled clothes, having thrown them in the cleaning basket Kyara had for later and now realizing she had no change of clothes. Grabbing one of the fur towels she had to wrap it around herself to hide her parts and then scurry back to her "room", bumping right into Terra as she tried to get in too quickly and nearly losing her towel.

"Terra- eep!" she grabbed the towel, it slipping down several inches and almost dropping entirely. She was soaking wet still, her fingers pruny from being in the waters too long, "I, uh...was good bath."

Worst start Kiha. She just showed you what an orgasm is and your complimenting your bath!

Kiha gulped and tried again, kissing Terra first then trying to scurry around her with the towel to find clothes, "Forgot clothing. Hold on. Thank you for cleaning and um, more."

She blushed, wanting to say her orgasm but that just felt silly.

Terra smiled and caught Kiha before she could really slam into her but looked down at the soaked skin of her lover, seeing that there wasn't a whole lot left till she was fully nude. Shaking her head she stopped Kiha from running off and just cupped her cheek with a smile.
"Breath."
She said as she took a deep breath through her nose then out through her mouth for Kiha to mimic. After that, Terra leaned down and placed a deep kiss on Kiha's lips, sliding her free hand along Kiha's back and along her side. Stepping in she looked at the female and gave a sly smile.

"You looked at me. Thank you...but."
She said as she slowly moved her hand to the hand that Kiha had holding her towel closed.
"Only fair. Just you and me. Kyara gone for the night."
She said as she wanted to remind Kiha that they were in fact alone. She then slowly moved Kiha's hand and removed her hand from Kiha's cheek to hold the towel up. Keeping her eyes on Kiha's eyes she slowly removed the towel, making sure to move slow.

"Towel is wet...so are you. Need a dry towel."
She said as she removed the towel and tossed it to the side, using her tail to grab a dry one from the rack. Bringing it over she moved her eyes down to Kiha's naked form and took a moment to really appreciate her body. The low light from the fireplace really lit up the water that was glistening on Kiha's skin and showed off her body in a glorious manner.

Soft but perky breasts and tight pink nipples, moving down to a smooth and toned stomach, still having the feminine curve to her hips. Between her legs was smooth and soft, delicious to the eyes and from the taste she had earlier she couldn't wait to sample from the source but that was for another time. Sliding her hand along Kiha's hip she didn't focus too long on anything, instead she pulled Kiha's nude body against her own so that Terra's breasts were pressed into Kiha. Stroking the back of her head, Terra leaned down and kissed Kiha once more, whispering against her lips.
"Beautiful. As always. Very beautiful."
Terra said softly, her lips grazing against Kiha's as she spoke before kissing her one last time. She then used the dry towel to softly pat Kiha's skin dry, then handing it to her so that she could re-wrap herself.

Kiha took a long deep breath, letting her shoulders fall and calming down. Her hand was on Kiha's cheek, telling her all was alright as she leaned down and kissed her, pulling her wet body closer in. As she pulled back she saw the cutest smile on Terra's face, then realized that smile was coming with something else and blushed as it was revealed.

My towel? Her eyes got wide and she bit on her bottom lip as Terra took her hands from the towel, explaining they were alone. She looked back out the curtain and sure enough there was no one she could hear or smell. Her tails shook some of the excess water off and she shivered but nodded, giving permission. She almost wanted to close her eyes but then she wouldn't see Terra's reaction as the towel came off and she got a true look at Ki'hanna's stunning body.

A nervous giggle escaped as Terra flung a wet towel and her tail delivered a dry one, her comment making her jitters calm a bit. She was worried she was too different to be beautiful in Terra's eyes. She didn't have scales but smooth soft ivory skin. At least she was hairless across her body like Terra was, apart from her dark blue hair and tails. She was rather curvy for a kitsune, some smaller in the chest or butt area but Kiha had been gifted in both. Her face turned bright red as Terra's claws grazed over her hip and pulled her in, their bodies flush with each other as she leaned up and Terra leaned down for a much awaited kiss, hearing the words she had been hoping for. She got a second peck then stood still while Terra patted her dry, trying not to laugh too much from all her nerves. But when she was handed the towel she stared at it a moment then at the bed.

"You sleep naked tonight...I sleep naked tonight. No one here."

She dropped the towel and climbed into the bed, surprising herself with her confidence as she crawled naked under the fur blankets and patted the spot next to her.

"Cuddles and kissing only though," she wiggled her finger, trying to be playful and swallow the last of her nerves. Terra found her beautiful. Her heart was skipping and pounding from that. And she couldn't help look over Terra again and want to cuddle her skin to skin, just marveling at her scales, making that heat...that arousal sneak back again but she let it die for tonight. They had already taken three massive steps in a matter of hours. Kiha needed a little time to swallow it down, before they went further.

Although as her eyes skated down she noticed something odd about Terra's lower region and glanced a second time, confirming he odd bulge she had where Kiha did not. It hid the rest of her groin underneath as it hung, so Kiha couldn't see Terra's pussy but she didn't look long enough to try, knowing she'd get red faced and flustered if she did. She didn't ask just yet either, in case it was normal for her people. Instead she waited till Terra crawled in and she wiggled in to cuddle, then kissed Terra's snout and smiled.

"Am I getting better?"

When Kiha didn't put the towel on and instead mentioned that she'd sleep naked, Terra smiled and nodded. Watching her lover slip into the bed she got a lovely shot of her backside which made her want to taste her lover even more but she didn't. She just slipped into bed with her and slid under the fur covers, moving so that her body was pressed against Kiha's, turning so that she was laying on her side, pulling Kiha into her like she used to do. Looking down at Kiha as her head was under Terra's chin she nodded.
"Much better."
She said as she gave her several kisses on her lips, cheeks and along her neck.

Doing as Kiha had said, only kissing and cuddling till sleep claimed the both of them. In the morning, Kyara still hadn't returned and part of her wondered what had been so important that her father had to keep the female over night? Shrugging that off, she decided to just stay under the warm blankets for a bit longer. The scouts wouldn't be heading to the Kitsune camp for another hour and they were actually closer than her clan home so it worked out in her favor. Laying there for a good ten minutes just stroking the smooth warm skin of Kiha's back she angled her head so that she could watch her lover sleep and smiled softly.

She really was beautiful in her eyes. Different yes, but not in a bad way. Placing a kiss on Kiha's lips as she slept, Terra moved back a bit.
"Kiha. Wake up. Scouting soon, need to eat."
She said as she stroked her lovers cheek and used her claw to stroke Kiha's bottom lip very lightly to cause an almost tickling sensation on her bottom lip.

Kiha smiled, kissing her until they were both too tired to do more than cuddle and fall asleep. The princess slept hard through the night, dreaming of nothing bad and by morning she was well rested and too comfy to move even when Terra's soft voice asked her to wake. She tried to feign sleep but a claw stroked her bottom lip and tickled her until her nose wrinkled in an adorable fashion, making her whiskers wiggle and wrinkled on her cheeks too. Terra's claws were so gentle, brushing her lip and the outlines of her whiskers. She couldn't help open one eye and take Terra in.

"Beautiful in mornings too," she mumbled, trying to cuddle in but now she was awake. She kissed up Terra's neck and down the underside of her snout, landing a much better kiss on her lips as she was getting the hang of it and then stretched.

"I'm awake," she purred, her arms stretching out the blanket as she sat up and let it fall off her, her breasts peeking free. Her tails were trapped under the blanket but had curled around them for comfort and warmth, and one of her legs was pinned under Terra's again, though Kiha didn't feel her tail coiled around.

"I'll fetch food" she exclaimed, climbing out of the bed and continuing to stretch, forgetting she was naked in the early morning light and giving Terra many different fantastic views as she stretched. She started to walk out, reaching the kitchen then yelping and running back behind the curtain, redder than a tomato.

"I'm still naked," she squeaked hilariously, moving quickly to her clean clothes and finding something to tug on, tying the halter behind her neck and adjusting the loincloth skirt then turning to Terra, "Only you see. Understand?"

Terra very much enjoyed the view of Kiha stretching and smiled as she watched the female head out. Mentally counting down until the female came flying back into the room. Terra giggled as she stood up and walked over as Kiha had quickly dressed. Nodding to her statement she cupped Kiha's cheek.
"Of course."
She said as she leaned down and gave Kiha a hot kiss in the morning, to jump start her blood pressure even though it was probably pretty high already. Holding Kiha close Terra continued the kiss for a few moments and slid her tongue along Kiha's bottom lip before pulling back and winking.
"Delicious."
She said as she smiled then walked back out to the eating area with her.

As they were getting breakfast prepared, Kyara came walking into the cave with a certain glow to her and a perma-smile glued to her lips. Terra turned to speak but paused as she walked over and sniffed in front of Kyara's face and for the first time in a long time, Kyara blushed. Terra pulled back and smiled. Nodding to her she giggled.
"Good night?"
Kyara smiled and nodded.
"Very. Very good night."
She said as she shivered at the memory of the night which made Terra laugh then walk back to the food she was preparing.

Kyara walked over and sat down on a pile of furs and shook her head when Terra offered food.
"Already ate..."
Terra raised an eyebrow as Kyara smiled and shook her head.

Kiha drew out the kiss, shuddering as Terra's tongue ran along her lower lip, growing excited again. Her hands didn't know where to be so they sat on Terra's hips, feeling the scales under them till she pulled away, complimenting her and making her blush for the thousandth time. One day, Kiha hoped, she wouldn't blush constantly in front of Terra. But for now it was simply endearing.

They walked out to the eating area and Kiha turned to set up a plate of food for them both, hearing the steps as Kyara returned and she turned, beaming from such a good night's sleep then giggling as she saw Terra sniff the air.

"Does she smell?" she joked, not sure what was going on as she set the table and watched Terra. Kyara sat down on some furs and Terra went to go feed her as Kiha finished setting up her own and Terra's own plates and turned, looking confused at Kyara.

"Good night and breakfast? Where did you go?" she asked innocently, offering Terra her plate and a spot at the table and finding herself brave enough to stand on tip toe and kiss her in front of Kyara, though Terra could hear her heart skip a few paces before relaxing. She sat down on a chair next to the one offered to Terra, clearly sitting much closer than she would a day or two prior. It was easy to pick up on Kiha's immediate change in personality too, suddenly happier, chattier, more present.

Kyara smiled and laughed a bit as she shook her head at the pure innocence of Kiha's questions.
"No sweetie. I had a good night because Terra's father is changing. Since you and Terra have started courting...that's breaking the tradition. Since Terra seems so happy around you, Terra's father took it a step further and invited me to spend the night."
Leaving it there she waited. Nope, still not getting it.
"We had sex...a lot of it actually."

Terra giggled and looked at the red face of her lover.
"My mother died long time ago. War from rival clan. Father was always lonely. Broke tradition of first courting."
Kyara nodded and smiled as she rubbed her cheeks to get the blush away.
"I did have breakfast there yes...but in more ways than one."
She said as she rubbed her stomach, deciding it best to leave out the knowledge of oral sex for now. Kiha looked like she was going to blow a gasket so she just let that statement hang while Terra stroked Kiha's thigh.

"Eat Kiha. Need to leave soon."
"Leave?"
"Scouting. Taking Kiha."
"Oh. Well just follow Terra's instructions and stay as quiet as possible hun. Your race is very agile, so maybe stick to the trees and hide in the branches."

"Oh." Kiha was indeed super red in the face, but her thoughts were racing to Terra. They had their own adventures last night. But she wouldn't say. She was so red she didn't eat till Terra told her and then blinked and giggled nervously with dirty thoughts racing in her mind and Terra's hand stroking her bare thigh, but began to eat. She calmed herself enough to speak when Kyara gave her the advice, "I will. I promised Terra I'd listen and stay quiet. I will try the trees though. Thank you for teaching me how to climb them."

She finished her plate and stood up, cleaning hers and Terra's dirty dishes and washing them, her tails swishing behind her softly until she was done. She went and pulled her boots on then, not able to be barefoot outside the cave then went looking for Terra, ready to go.

Kyara looked at Terra and pulled her aside for a moment, speaking in her own language in which had Terra smiling and nodding as she looked to Kiha. Kyara then smiled.
"I know this is sudden honey but Terra's father asked me to move my things to his dwelling so that we can be closer. I agreed, but only because I knew that Terra would have no issues taking you in as well. So when you're done with your scouting, Terra will be taking you to her home in the clan. You're welcome there according to Terra's father. You'll be earning your place of course, but you'll have a home already with Terra."

Terra smiled and nodded as she took Kiha's hand and walked out of the cave when she was ready. Heading into the jungle they met up with ten other clan members who, after Terra spoke to them, they accepted Kiha into the group and soon they were moving toward the Kitsune camp. Terra pointed to a cluster of thick branches that would offer her a good view of the camp and plenty of cover to hide in.
"Go there. Stay close to the tree body to stay hidden. Listen and watch. Learn movements and habits."
With that said she kissed Kiha's cheek and soon she blended into the area around her as all 10 other members vanished.

Hiding around the camp, this would also allow Kiha to see just how effective Terra and her clan were at hiding in plain sight. Some of the members were so close to the camp that the Kitsune soldiers were literally walking right next to the scouts and never saw them.

Kiha stopped in her tracks and listened, opened her mouth twice and then looked at Terra and relaxed.

"That sounds good. I'm happy for you Kyara. If Terra will have me, I'd love to be closer."

They left then, and as they walked Kiha asked if they could return if only for her things. She assumed Kyara would take all but the outfit Kiha landed with as it belonged to her, and didn't want to leave it behind as she didn't have much else to wear. And her comb and brush of course. Those were gifts. When they arrived with the others they were quick to set off, and Kiha was a little relieved to not see Sasha today, holding Terra's hand as they went till they were close enough that she would need to hide.

She saw the spot Terra pointed to and nodded, kissing her then scrambling up silently, finding her footing and sitting down, bleeding with the pale bark of the tree as she wrapped her tails around and remained still. From here she could watch, though she could hardly see any of the scouts with their camouflage. She only knew them by scent and sound, listening for heart beats and breathing. It worked out rather well that she was there though. The scouting troop were from her planet, so they spoke many in her native tongue, only using the universal tongue here and there. Kiha got excited, realizing she was actually helping as she silently eavesdropped, understanding what they were saying.

Terra and her scouts sat very still for a long while, moving here and there mainly to get a better look at things. The soldiers seemed to be heading out, only a few of them. They were looking for the princess, that part Terra understood. They sounded desperate to find her and Terra could have sworn she heard worry in their tone. Looking around she spotted Kiha's basket sitting on a table. The fish had been removed but the basket was still there. Waiting till the coast was clear, she used her tail to quickly snag the basket then remained hidden till the she was ready to move.

Her scouts slowly pulling back as she looked up at Kiha and made herself visible for a moment, motioning to Kiha to come down. When they were safely away from the Kitsune camp she handed the basket back to Kiha and smiled.
"Nice basket. Strong."
She said as she inspected the weave before heading back to Kyara's cave. They'd been gone for about 4 hours and in that time, Kyara had moved most of her things with the help of some other clan members. Putting the brush and comb in the basket for Kiha as well as letting her grab anything she wanted, they then headed for her clan home.

Once there, Terra walked with Kiha to her dwelling. As they walked she motioned to Kyara who was being held by Terra's father who was very affectionate with Kyara and kissing and nuzzling her neck. An act that made Kyara look very pleased as she stroked his hands as they were around her hips, her back to his chest. Getting Kiha to her dwelling, a very excited Kyra was there to greet them as she gave Kiha a hug and smiled.
"You're staying?"

Kiha sat, listened, and watched until she saw something out of the corner of her eye, a basket move. Waiting, eventually Terra made herself seen and motioned for her to come down. The scouts were indeed looking for her, and worried she was out lost, but there was talk of more ships coming and wanting to get her off, before their hands got dirty. This she didn't like. She told Terra on their way back to the clan, after picking up her brush, comb, and spare clothing. She had little else of her own. As they walked back to Terra's home they spotted the two and Kiha waved at Kyara, shyly smiling at the man holding her, which was Terra's father then stepping inside to be greeted by an excited Kyra.

She let her hug her, surprisingly, bending down and hugging her back.

"Yes. Kyara moved. Terra is letting me stay."

She forgot Terra had a daughter. Well not forgotten, she couldn't forget Kyra, but for a moment she had forgotten Terra didn't live alone, and thought they'd have her cave den to themselves. Realizing Kyra lived here too seemed like an obvious fact that slapped her in the face as she rose and put her basket down by a corner, having thanked Terra too many times for retrieving it. She looked around, and knowing there was a young child made her less brave to ask if she was staying in Terra's room so she pointed to the spare one she had stayed in barely a night, "There?"

Terra could see she was trying to act respectful, her eyes glancing at Kyra and back to Terra. She didn't know how this worked with children present. It was almost adorable how hard Kiha was trying to blend in now and was just sticking out instead.

Terra made a mental note of the information that Kiha had given her, then looked down at Kyra for a moment. Speaking to her Kyra nodded and pointed to her bags. Terra nodded and pat Kyra's shoulder softly before looking at Kiha and shaking her head.
"There."
She said as she pointed to her own bedroom. She then pointed to the exit.
"Come. Kyra leaving."
She said as she grabbed Kyra's bag and Kyra held Terra's hand.

Walking a little ways away Terra walked into a new dwelling that smelled heavily of herbs and flowers. Inside was the clan Shaman. Terra set the bag down as the Shaman bowed to Terra then looked at Kyra who looked excited.
"She's too smart. Training early."
Terra said as she bent and kissed Kyra's head.
"Study hard. Be good."
Kyra nodded as Kyara walked in behind them and smiled.

"Apparently Kyra is getting into the Shaman training a year early thanks to her talent with spirit magic. She'll be living and training with the Shaman for the next ten years to learn and live as a Shaman in order to take the role."
She said as she smiled at Kyra who looked very excited about this. Terra smiled as she was very proud of Kyra.

Kiha's cheeks flushed as she looked over to Terra's bedroom then to Kyra and blinked in surprise.

"She's leaving?" Kyra had her hand and led her forward but Kiha looked confused. This wasn't because of her was it? They walked to a new dwelling that smelt wonderful and Kiha caught Terra's gaze, concerned. Then it was explained and the kitsune relaxed, realizing it wasn't her fault but a blessing on Kyra's part.

Kyara entered and explained better and Kiha bent down to give Kyra another hug, smiling at her, "Terra talks lots about you. See you soon okay?"

She rose and moved over to Terra, slipping her hand in hers and kissing her cheek. She was getting better. Baby step by baby step.

"Ten years? Won't she be an adult by then?" Kiha asked, looking between Terra and Kyara.

Kyara nodded.
"She will be. When she's done with her training she'll be of age to take over as clan Shaman."
Kyara said as Terra nodded and smiled.
"We can visit, but Kyra needs to focus too."
Terra said as she smiled then nodded to the Shaman as Kyra needed to get settled.

Giving Kyra another kiss Terra smiled before she left the dwelling with Kiha. Kyara walking with them as she was wasting time while Terra's father was having a meeting. Walking back to Terra's dwelling, Terra stopped by a craftsman shop and spoke to the male there for a little while then left. Kyara smiled as she understood what Terra had asked for. When they returned to the dwelling, Terra let go of Kiha's hand and kissed her forehead.
"Getting meat. Be back soon."
Heading out she went to go get some supplies while Kyara looked around.

"In case you're wondering, Terra asked that male to build her a door. So no one can just walk into her dwelling. For you I'm assuming. This isn't unusual though, several dwellings have doors as dwellings are an area for some privacy."
She said as she winked to Kiha and smiled.
"So I'm assuming you two are improving?"

Kiha said goodbye to the young girl then walked with Terra and Kyara back to Terra's dwelling, waiting for her at the shop, then in the entrance way as she headed back out.

"She did?" Kiha looked over the entrance way. It was rather wide and large, but not so much a door wouldn't fit. She smiled that Terra was thinking of her then smiled wider realizing why Terra wanted a door for the entire dwelling.

So Kiha wouldn't have to be clothed at him. The dirty thought almost made her blush but she swept it away as she had Kyara next to her.

"I'm glad it won't be unusual. It's very kind of her. And yes...I think we are. We spoke a lot...well I spoke a lot. I may need a lot more lessons to get a hang of her language. I don't want there to be any miscommunications, or upsets again."

Kyara smiled as she nodded and decided that while Terra was getting food and the door, she'd sit with Kiha and go over some of the basic language. For the next two hours, Kyara went over basic words and teaching her more of the language. She also taught Kiha a trick to pronouncing some of the words by folding her tongue to narrow it which allowed her to speak some of the words but they were a little slurred which was better than not saying it at all.

When Terra came back, she spent a few minutes helping the male to fasten the door to her home, then she walked inside with a good collection of meats and fish. Setting them down in her cooking area, she smiled to Kyara.
"Father is done with his meeting."
Kyara smiled and nodded.
"Well you two have a good night."
Winking to Kiha, Kyara headed out to spend time with her new courted and soon to be mate. Terra walked into the cooking area with Kiha and smiled, kissing her lips softly.

"Fish or deer?"
She asked as she grabbed some of the vegetables and fruits from her storage containers that Kyara had taught her how to use. Technology from Sasha kept the fruits and vegetables cold so they didn't spoil.

Kiha practiced until Terra reappeared, then smiled and said goodnight to Kyara with a grin and watched as the door shut and even locked.

"She seems much happier," Kiha commented, following Terra into the cooking area and kissing her softly back.

"Fish," she said but in Terra's tongue, grinning that she was successful at pronouncing it. She offered to help but first grinned, then giggled and sped off into the bedroom only to reappear by peeking her head around the corner first then coming out, red cheeked and nude.

"Because of the door," she pointed at it and bit her lip, her tails swishing behind her, "See all of me now, yes?"

Hearing her own language coming out of Kiha's mouth made Terra smile as she pulled the female into a kiss then released her as she ran off to the bedroom. Getting the fish ready by taking the bones out and cutting the meat she looked back to see her lover naked and smiled.
"Yes. Still beautiful."
She responded in her own language, slowing it down a bit so that Kiha could understand, motioning to all of her with her hands to add emphasis to the word 'beautiful'. She then slid her hand along Kiha's hip and kissed her neck before handing her the fish on sticks so that she could put them over the fire.

While they were cooking, Terra got some fruits and vegetables ready as well. Putting them on wooden plates, she walked out to where the fish was cooking and set some furs on the ground for seats. Sitting with her back against the wall she pat her lap and pulled Kiha onto her thighs, holding her lover as the fish cooked.
"I'm glad you're getting more comfortable."
She said as she stroked Kiha's thigh and nuzzled her neck with her snout.
"Tomorrow. Practice hunting or stay home?"
She asked as she wanted to keep her lover occupied with things so she didn't get bored.

Staying home would allow her to decorate if she wanted, or just explore the clan home more. Going hunting would also allow her to explore, but she just had to steer clear of the camp site.

Kiha took the sticks and kiss then skipped off to cook them, her cute bare derrière adorable as it wiggled with her tails, bent over as she cooked. She had grinned when Terra called her beautiful in her tongue, understanding it and feeling extra special. When Terra laid out furs she properly sat, fishing her cooking and laying the fish on a plate to cool as she crawled into Terra’s lap as offered, growing more comfortable with these touches. It felt more and more natural.

Considering it she decided on practise, knowing she could fish alone but had no good kills yet on her own. And it gave her time with Terra alone, unless others joined.

“Practise hunting,” she smiled, speaking universally as she still had plenty words to learn. Her fingers trailed across Terra’s shoulder, watching how the scales moved under her claw.

Beautiful Terra,” she repeated in Terra’s language, gesturing like her to Terra’s entire body then making the motion for earth, like Terra had taught her for her name. It was slurred but pronounced correctly.

Terra smiled at the pronunciation of her name and moved Kiha to face her, thus making the female straddle her hips as she slid one hand behind Kiha's back and the other at the back of her head. Pulling Kiha into another fiery kiss laced heavily with passion and then a touch of lust as she added her tongue into the mix, teasing Kiha's tongue with her own for a little bit before pulling back. When she pulled back, she suckled on Kiha's bottom lip for a moment then smiled. Stroking Kiha's cheek with the backs of her fingers before using her tail to grab the plates so they didn't have to move.

The only movement needed was for Kiha to scoot back a bit. Afterward, Terra and Kiha ate their food, Terra teaching Kiha more words and the visual motions with the words. After the food was done and the plates cleaned, Terra showed Kiha one of the games that several adults played. It was a fun game and it was simple. Taking several dozen small wooden blocks she stacked a small tower out of them then explained the rules.

"One pillar each. Pull but keep tower standing. Tower falls, you loose."
She said as she smiled and pulled from the middle.
"Taking from top is not allowed. Has to be under top."
She smiled and thought for a moment.
"You win...you get something. I win, I get something. You pick if you win."

Kiha did straddle her hips, highly aware she was naked and this position spread her pretty wide so she tried not to focus on her buzzing lower region or get too excited. Which was hard as Terra kissed her eagerly and lustfully, their tongues intertwining. The little forked flicked the back of her throat as they kissed heavily and Kiha found she shivered at the touch but didn’t gag, just continuing to kiss.

When they finally broke for air they ate, Kiha scooting back enough that she was more on her thighs now than her waist. She ate slowly, the food tasting great.

“Thank you,” she suddenly spoke up, looking warmly up at Terra, “For giving me a second chance.”
She returned to eating, finishing her place and letting Terra’s tail discard of it before a game was brought before her. Terra explained the rules and Ki’hanna got excited, wiggling off her lap to get into the game. She let Terra draw first as example then drew her own, grinning when it didn’t fall. But about five moves in she failed and it toppled over.

“Oh no!” She laughed, “you win Terra.”

Terra smiled as they played the game, it was one of her favorites that her father had showed her. For young children it was fun and for adults it honed the skill of strategic understanding and seeing weak points. It was an educational game that was still fun to play. When Kiha toppled the tower Terra giggled and cleaned up the pieces before thinking as she tapped her chin then glanced to the bathing room. Smiling she took Kiha's hand and stood up.
"Bathe with me."
She said as she walked her lover to the bathing room, setting aside some dry towels then, Terra slipped into the water.

Holding Kiha's hand, she guided her into the water with her and smiled as she pulled Kiha into her arms the moment she was in the water. Locking her lips to Kiha's once more, her hands slid down Kiha's sides as Terra walked back till she was able to sit down. Pulling her lover to straddle her hips once more. This time, she ran her hands along Kiha's hips and around to gingerly grope her backside while still kissing her.

Moving her tongue along Kiha's and teasing the back of her throat like before, she soon pulled back from the kiss to kiss and lick along Kiha's neck. Using the length of her tongue, she was still kissing Kiha's neck, but her tongue slid along her breast till the soft forks of her tongue were teasing the erect tip of Kiha's nipple. All the while, her hands were squeezing Kiha's ass cheeks softly. Terra was testing the waters to see what Kiha liked and didn't like, as well as what got her hot and bothered.

Back
Top Bottom