Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Collide RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Ki’hanna jumped as Terra snapped something at Sasha, the shock on her face. She didn’t mean for that! This...this was her choice. Sort of.

Sasha left, her parting words making the princess feel more uncomfortable for her choices. Her tails curled around her legs, wanting to hide her face. This was embarrassing.

Terra left the room and Kiha looked at Kyara.

“I...she was just here and I had upset Terra because I was uncomfortable naked and Sasha made a comment and I just was trying to make Terra feel better and not alienate her from her people.” And...And what have I done? I don’t belong here. What if I make it all worse?

She sat down on a chair, rubbing her face in her hands as Kyara spoke, “No. I mean I don’t understand. Why does it matter if I don’t look? I didn’t know...she just started and I didn’t think about it. But why would she start? Why does it matter if I don’t look?”

She knew she couldn’t again. She was too respectful to look below Terra’s neck, especially in public. Kiha had been taught to look others in the eye, never lower, but especially if they weren’t modest. And she didn’t think she was ready to look even in private. But it still didn’t make sense to why Terra would start. She hadn’t shown any interest until yesterday, and Kiha took that as Terra only felt interest as of yesterday. But even then, her father rarely looked at her mother unless to converse. Her mother had told her it was rude to ogle others. So Ki’hanna learned etiquette to keep her head and eyes held high.

Kyara sighed for a moment then sat down.
"It matters a little bit because never admiring your lover makes them wonder if you find them attractive. Have you seen how Sasha looks at Terra? She doesn't need to focus on her nudity, but she does show appreciation of her body. A quick once over to show you're acknowledging their body is appreciated from time to time honey. You may not feel this now but if your lover never looked anywhere but your face, never showed interest in anything but making eye contact, it would make you start to doubt if you were attractive enough for them. Yes chemistry is needed but so is attraction."

Looking at Terra's room for a moment Kyara looked back to Kiha.
"She didn't just start hun, she's been wearing clothes for you for the past few weeks now. Mainly when you first moved in with me. You've just never noticed till now, now that someone points it out. To you, clothing is something you need. To them, clothing is something that puts them in danger when trying to hide. Also, something to remember. If you keep doubting yourself, keep wondering if you belong here or not. You're not only going to be hurting yourself. Terra will notice this as well. Just because you're lovers now...doesn't mean that can't change. If you show doubt about your feelings for her or you start hiding from her, you'll loose her."

And that would make Sasha very happy as Terra would be fair game once more, that and Terra was biologically different from a normal female which put her sex drive much higher. Going as long as she has without any kind of release was going to start working on her nerves here soon which meant Terra would be going out looking for fights as a way to vent the surge in hormones...specifically testosterone.

Kiha looked like a animal trapped in a corner with no way out. Yes she knew how Sasha looked at Terra. She still did. It made Kiha’s insides knot and felt...wrong.

“How is admiring invading her privacy?” She asked, so confused, “I would not want her looking at me those ways. They are dirty ways. Can I not admire her by spending time with her?”

It was clear Kyara was talking over Kiha’s head, “Why is chemistry involved? I was not told science had something to do with this!”

None of her books had warned her about that. She knew a basic knowledge of science, but she was no chemist.

“I did notice,” she promised, “I thought it was because of you. I still...I don’t understand. I don’t belong. I’m an alien here. And I miss home. But my home is a million miles away, and I never meant to end up here but now I’m stranded and why...why does that matter?”

Her ears were flat, and she felt the same way she felt when she was five and getting a lecture by her mother again, scolding her for not knowing better.

“I don’t even know what lover means,” she mumbled, looking down at her lap. She wanted to run. Kiha felt like she was over her head. Was this why her father had arranged her marriage? Why all kitsune arranged their children’s marriages long before they reached of age. It seemed simpler now. This felt complicated. Messy. Confusing. Kyara was talking about her feelings for Terra but all Kiha knew was her butterflies. Were those feelings for Terra? She wished their was a handbook for this.

“You told me I only had one chance...I didn’t know what I was getting myself into,” she wanted to ball up. She had been in the spotlight all her life but not like this.

“What happens if I loose her?” She asked, afraid, “Do I die like Sebastian?”

Her whole body quaked at the thought.

Now it was Kyara's turn to look confused. Sighing a bit she shook her head.
"Hold on. You honestly have no idea about anything love related do you? How about this. You tell me what your race is like when it comes to mates. I assumed you had a basic knowledge but I was wrong there apparently. So you tell me what you know and what your kind does with couples...and no. You won't be killed. When your ships arrive, you will be sent out to meet them, no harm will come to you."

As Kyara was sitting there listening to Kiha, she honestly started to feel like this may not have been the best idea. Yes Terra liked Kiha and Kiha did like Terra but she was so clueless to anything. Her race had taught her the polar opposite of how relationships should actually be. The learning curve at her age and her constant reminder of being different and what was rude to her, it would just end up causing emotional pain for Terra.

Luckily, Terra and Kiha were in the 'dating' phase so backing out of it wasn't impossible.

Kiha frowned. She wasn’t sure if she knew nothing love related, depending on what love Kyara meant. But they were far from that...weren’t they?

Kiha began to explain how mates in her culture were married, “Kitsune and nekos and crossbreed but it’s rare because most parents don’t arrange their children to marry one outside their race. Most common folk will try and arrange a marriage to raise their status or rank father always told me but my books said only some do that, others arrange amongst peers to ensure their children’s happiness or health. Those not arranged will hold great parties on their prime day and any single males can step forward and offer gifts to the family in exchange for the females hand. If it is a male then the females family offers the gift on behalf of their daughter.”

She saw confusion and added to Kyara, “Prime day is when we complete our growth and are in our prime. For kitsune it can be anywhere in our twenties. For nekos it can be much younger. My prime day was only two months ago. It is why I was travelling with Sebastian. He was my betrothed.”

She made a face at that. He would have been her very last choice but her father gave her no choice. Many families did keep their children’s likes or interests in mind, and far more these days threw the parties. But some still hard supporters of the king arranged the marriages out of gain only, as the king had done with his daughter.

“Before we mate we are allowed to court others,” she added, “Well not me. I was not allowed to see anyone. But others could. You’d court for a while. Sometimes couples would court prior to their arranged marriage to feel more comfortable. Courting was just never allowed to end with...sex.”

She blushed but continued, “that’s what the books I was given read but mother said many don’t follow those strict rules. She always said if courting lead to love, love lead to everything. And those in love should be allowed to mate, but it was against the rules my great great great grandfather put in place that we follow today. Father called her a dreamer once for saying that. I never understood why.”

She continued to explain what she could. It felt good to speak to someone who understood what she was saying, or more simply let her speak. Kiha wasn’t used to having her own voice or say. Here...she was getting better with it. But Kyara could easily begin to draw the conclusion that Kiha, whether intentional or not, had been abused as a child, by neglect and lies from her father. Her people sounded oppressed but not as unhappy as her life sounded, and Kiha was clueless to it, or left in the dark. And while she never said it, the absence of mother in her explanations other than the one instance could lead many to believe she had left the picture, either by choice or something worse, leaving Kiha to be raised by a controlling father and no one to love and nurture her.

As Kiha talked, Kyara started running scenario's in her mind and aside from the occasional kiss and some snuggling at night, Kyara knew that Terra was in for a very, VERY long road that had a likely hood of not bearing a lot of fruit thanks to almost twenty years of brainwashing. Kiha's society views on relationships was very one sided and while some did seem to try and break away from the mold, Kiha's father wasn't one of them. Glancing to the kitchen area she could see Terra sitting on some furs. She was listening and while she probably didn't understand all of it, she was smart enough to understand enough, the look on her face said it all. Terra did like Kiha, but she didn't love her. Love was a hard thing to earn and even harder to let go of. Enjoying someone's company wasn't the same as loving them so Terra still had options.

While it sounded harsh, it was also how life was here. Terra was going to be the next Chief and she'd need a stable and reliable mate who would be there for her physically and emotionally and while Kiha was a sweet female, at the moment and probably for a few years, she wasn't able to be there physically or emotionally. Rubbing her forehead she looked at Kiha.

"I'm not going to say that your societies way of having couples is wrong, I will say that your society are one of a very select few that still do that. Most other races and societies form couples through courting and building a relationship through love and trust. When I said chemistry, I didn't mean science. I meant the way two individuals mesh with one another. How you get along, how you interact with one another, the feelings that you have for each other and while I know it's not your fault...I honestly don't think you would be aware of what's happening to you if you were to fall in love with anyone...let alone Terra. Your mind has been warped to a specific way of doing things and it's a very one sided relationship which for this race, is not how relationships work...and while I'm sure you may be able to eventually work out of it. It won't be happening any time this year, or next year. It's going to take you quite a while."

Rubbing her forehead she did have one option but it was forbidden so she wasn't going to do that. Instead she just looked at the female with a serious expression.
"I think what you need to do is think long and hard if you're willing to make the changes that are needed for a normal relationship. Loving the other, respecting the other and being more open minded about who you're with. Constantly telling Terra...and yourself, that this isn't how relationships work where you're from isn't helping you and it's hurting her. We know this isn't how your race works...but you're not on your planet. If you want to return to your planet, where things are 'normal' for you. Tell Terra now to avoid hurting her any further."

Terra then walked into the room in her normal state of undress with her arms crossed over her chest while leaning against a doorway. She didn't look too thrilled but she'd put on a blank expression at the moment.

Kiha listened and the dread grew. At first she thought Kyara was just walking her through the differences but it became quickly clear this was more about her dying attempts to work with Terra failing before she’d even really begun.

She looked down then heard Terra step near and looked up, careful not to glance at her now naked body. It was more than just prudeness. She respected Terra too much to ogle her in public, and looking would make her turn red. She had never seen a naked body other than her own before.

“I don’t know what I want,” she replied, not sure if Terra even understood but she felt like she was being rejected now anyways. She wasn’t Sasha. Or a native. She had nothing to give Terra. She was just a young kitsune lost on a foreign planet.

“I’m sorry.”

~

Weeks past. Kiha was allowed to stay with Kyara thankfully though she no longer was allowed in the clan once more. She was as outcasted again as she was before. She helped with chores and had gotten better with fishing’s and gathering but Kyara barely heard a word from her these days. She only really spoke when Terra came around, but Kyara could see even then she was shy, caving into herself. Shy less because of what happened between them, although the rift was clear. Shy because each passing time Kiha grew more of a crush on Terra, and knew she had ruined her good chance. And she didn’t know why to do with that crush. She had no knowledge, no guide, and no understanding. And Kyara and Terra had made it clear. Kiha’s way of courting wouldn’t work for anyone here.

It was better for Terra if Kiha just stayed out of the way as she was. Even if it tore her inside to think Sasha had won.

Over the course of the next month or so, Terra had limited her visits to once or twice a week simply to give Kiha some time to herself as well as to allow her time to understand the world around her. That and she was training with the other warriors of her clan and Sasha's pack to get ready for their unwelcome guests. During the times that she would go see her, the gap between them was painfully obvious and while Terra never once changed how affectionate she was, still kissing her when she could or holding her hand. Terra did feel a sort of distance between them. Kiha was getting less and less talkative, she was shying away a lot more and she was still looking away from her.

The only reason why Kiha had been banned from the clan home was simply for safety reasons. If she didn't know where they were it would keep her safe if she was captured or returned of her own will and it would keep the clan safe since the enemy would have no idea where to start looking and walking into the jungle blind was a death trap waiting to happen as that was the clan's main fighting ground. One particular visit that made Terra leave early was when Terra asked Kiha to look at her, but not her face. She just wanted to see if she would and when Kiha refused not once but twice, Terra left. It wasn't so much that it annoyed her now, it was now hurting her feelings as she didn't feel that Kiha liked her body.

When the month had passed, Sasha's pack informed the clan that a scouting ship had been spotted breaking the planet's atmosphere and troops had landed about five miles from where the Captain's tracking device was last spotted. They would have landed closer but the vegetation was too dense for the ship to land. Terra and her scouting team were already in the jungle, perfectly blended in and watching the new comers. Sasha had explained the weapons to them and told them to stay out of their line of sight as the weapons heavily relied on what the user could see. Sasha also showed them the damage that the weapons could do on stones and other things and the clan realized that they'd need to stay out of their line of sight immediately as the weapons were very dangerous.

Letting the Kitsune's wander around for a while, they did see some disheartened expressions as walking through a jungle environment for the first time was a real work out and lugging around a lot of heavy gear and equipment wasn't helping. Several of the soldiers got stuck in mud and needed help from others to climb out, others were clunky and bumping into things or getting caught on low branches and vines. Terra and her team also watched how they communicated with one another, their reaction times and things like that. In terms of soldiers, they were good soldiers. When it came to their ability to adapt to their environment, they had some things to learn. They seemed very locked in their specific mode of combat so this new field was certainly giving them a hard time. It reminded her a lot of how Kiha was doing.

When the scouts returned to their camp for the night, Terra and her team headed home, Terra taking a detour to Kyara's home. Night would really test the soldiers as there were plenty of dangers at night. Getting to the cave she already heard some gun shots as some of the smaller creatures were testing the limits of the new visitors. Walking into the cave Terra sat on some furs as Kyara looked at her.
"Are they here?"
"Yes. Twenty. Heavy, loud, still dangerous, but sloppy. Seem very set on one field of combat and not adapting well."

Kiha had cried that night, knowing refusing only meant forcing Terra further away. Kyara had heard her sob all night, so lost as to what was right and wrong anymore, so out of her comfort zone she felt sick. She liked Terra, but her body was no a public display. She had no right to look.

Kiha had withdrawn even more after that. She didn’t know how to talk to Kyara about her problems. She spent more time out of the cave doing chores just to be alone in the last two weeks than anything else. With her ears and her ability to feed herself she had gotten braver to explore and gather foods further from the cave, never going near the clan though. She was terrified she’d run into Terra...with someone else.

So when the scouting ship did land Kiha was our fishing at a lake about a mile north, enjoying the silence. She didn’t hear them land, but on her way back she heard some voices and was surprised to hear her native tongue. It had been forever since she heard her own language spoken out.

Oh no! They’re here!

Carefully she followed the voices until she was close enough to see their camp. There was many of them, all looking worn and tired from the day. They must have gotten here earlier. I don’t see signs of battle. Does Terra’s clan know?

She didn’t doubt that they did. They likely had eyes on them. Which probably meant Kiha was safer out of the area. She tried to backstep and someone caught the noise and aimed their gun, firing three shots...but none hit her. A winged creature had flown out above her and they were shooting at it and cursing as it evaded them and tried to attack. Kiha knew she needed to go, now, before the sun fully set and made matters worse. Sure if they spotted her she’d go home, but not before her father was alerted and things would get much worse. If they survived the night that is. If the scouting team came back empty handed would that be better? It likely leave her stranded here forever. She didn’t know what to choose.

Still she moved away and tried to slip silently through the bush but her tail caught, and the bush shook as she freed herself.

“There!”

They took aim and she only had seconds to pull free and dodge out of the way, dropping her weaved basket of fish and taking off as they continued firing blindly, unable to see the princess. One bullet clipped her arm and she bit her tongue not to scream, but a second embedded in her thigh and she went down hard, crying out in pain as she rolled down a short hill and out of sight. The cry sounded like that of an injured animal not a girl so the men didn’t pursue, not feeling safe in the night amongst those trees. But Kiha was in even worse trouble. The sun had almost set entirely and she was openly bleeding. If she didn’t get back to Kyara she’d die.

Whimpering she looked for something to bandage her bleeding wounds, having to tear a strip off the loincloth to tie it around her leg, then checking her arm and deciding it was shallow enough to leave. Crawling out of the tiny dry ravine, she had to use the trees and hop along, dragging her bleeding leg with her, the pain near agonizing as the bullet dug in deep. She nearly got to Kyara’s cave when she had no more trees to lean on and fell back down, trying to drag herself in the dirt. She had never been so filthy in her life, nor this desperate. She could hear voices and whimpered, calling out plaintively.

“Help! K-Kyara...help!”
She rolled onto her back, hearing the growls of creatures in the night smelling her blood and flesh. They were hunting her, looking for the easy prey.

“Please! Help!” She cried out louder, her voice cracking as fear filled her. She wished she was like Terra. Strong. Fearless. Kiha felt like a child in this planet, unsure and full of questions, not knowing a thing.

Kyara and Terra had both heard the cries and Terra was out of the cave before Kyara could stand up from her couch. Moving to the mouth of the cave she opened her senses as well as sent out a ring of spirit magic to lock in on Kiha. Finding her about one hundred yards away at the bottom of the mountain. Terra was already moving that direction and had spotted a predator who'd been stalking the blood trail. Kiha was not a threatening individual in the slightest so she was an easy meal for the creature. Standing on all fours at about four in a half feet tall but being about seven feet long with razor sharp teeth and massive front claws the creature would easily be able to tear Kiha apart rather quickly. Thanks to the full moon and the lack of trees, Kiha would be able to see the creature plain as day as it slowly moved towards her.

Dark brown eyes, armored on the back and sides with a soft under belly, the creature looked like a crocodile on steroids. Right as it looked ready to jump on her, Terra came flying over Kiha and tackled the creature into the jungle, rolling on her back she dug her claws into the armor and planted her feet under it. Launching it into the forest to pin ball off of the trees. While she was charging it once more, knowing that it wouldn't give up from that, Kyara was grabbing Kiha from behind and hooking her arm over Kyara's shoulder to help drag her up to the cave.
"Why were you out so late? You should know to be back before the sun goes down."
Kyara knew why she was out...now why she thought it was a smart idea was beyond her.

While Kyara got Kiha into the safety of her cave, she began working on healing her thigh, using the spirit magic to not only pull the bullet out, but numb the wound and heal it. Down below, the faint roars and sounds of trees snapping was heard as Terra was still fighting the large predator. Managing to wound it enough that it retreated, but her tail had taken some damage from the claws and her right shoulder had some nice cuts in it as well from the fangs. Carrying herself back up the mountain side she walked into the cave panting a bit as she walked over to Kiha and looked down at her.
"Why were you out? Dangerous. You know that."
Looking at the bullet on the ground she picked it up and looked at it before showing it to Kiha.
"Why were you there? Explore tomorrow if you want, but sun down means go back."

Terra felt like she was scolding a child but that creature would not have cared about her whimpers or her cries for help, to it, she was food. Nothing more and Kiha needed to learn that being stupid wouldn't get rewarded.

Kiha screamed as it lunges, only to see Terra appear it of nowhere. Before she could watch she was dragged away by Kyara.

“I tried! I heard voices. I’m sorry! I was worried about you and Terra and I had to see.”

She was sobbing, the pain terrible. Thankfully Kyara started to heal her.

“Terra! Terra is out there! Kyara help Terra!”

She was shaking and pale from the pain but she wanted to help Terra. But there was no need. By the time her wounds were healed Terra was at the mouth of the cave. Kiha tried to get up but Terra moved over to her.

“I...” her eyes swam with tears, “I was out fishing! I...I have to do something here! I know it’s dangerous! Who cares if I die here Terra? Who?! No one knows I’m here! No one cares. I heard voices! My language! I was scared for your people. For you and Kyara. I looked. I was coming back!”

She didn’t mean for it all to come out and it had been more than she had spoken in a month. But she was running on pain and adrenaline. And her heart was pounding.

Terra's eyes narrowed as she reached down and showed off some of her strength, Gripping Kiha's shoulders she lifted her small body right off of the ground so that she was a good two feet off of the ground and hissed at her.
"I care. That's who cares. Stop crying. If I did not care, you would be dead. Long ago."
Sighing Terra set her down in the furs and looked at Kyara.
"Keep her safe."
Looking at Kiha she shook her head.

"If you go back to the camp...we will assume you want to stay there."
With that she left despite Kyara offering to heal her wounds, Terra just shrugged it off and went home, using her blending abilities to stay clear of the bigger creatures. When morning came, Terra and her unit were back out to look over the camp. She'd been healed by a healer and while her muscles were a little stiff, she was healed. The camp had lost two soldiers to large predators, the gun shots attracted a lot of attention and three more had been wounded. The soldiers looked very tired as none of them got a lot of sleep as well thanks to the attacks.

By noon the next day, Terra went back to Kyara's home to check in. Mainly making sure no random patrol made it that way and to see if Kiha was still there or if she decided to go back home since she liked to remind them just how different she was.

Kiha’s ears flattened and she looked shocked. They were hardly able to talk. Kiha had taken Terra’s growing absence as a hint she was losing all interest. And it hurt. It was why she was shutting down.

She was plopped onto some furs, her tails curling around her instantly to keep her warm and soften the pain both in her leg and her heart. She was healed, but her muscles still ached. And just like that she was gone. Getting up, Kiha shuffled to her bed, not even bothering changing and falling onto it face first. It wasn’t like she’d sleep well. She’d likely have new nightmares about getting shot now, just like the first death ones. They were often but she had them, just like she had nightmares of her mother after she passed.

The next day she woke up late, cranky and exhausted and hungry. But her mistake had cost her all the fish she had fished for near the camp, and if she returned there...she’d become the enemy. Whether she wanted to return home or not didn’t matter. If they saw her as one of them she’d be easy prey. She didn’t believe Terra would kill her, but no doubt any of the others could. Kiha has the impression she wasn’t well received by the clans. The alien outsider who couldn’t touch.

So instead of fish she had a small helping of berries that hardly filled her, did her chores, than hid on the floor beside her bed behind the curtain jotting down her past week into the dirt. She always swept it away when she was done, but it gave her a chance to think. As she was jotting down her run in with Terra, she heard her voice from the mouth of the cave, checking in with Kyara.

She has the voice of an angel. I just wish it was directed at me more than just to lecture. Nothing gets passed her. I want to admire it but all I feel is singled out. And not in a good way. There are days I feel like she doesn’t want me here and it makes my stomach hurt and my heart feel funny. Bad funny not good. She saved me last night then stormed out after lecturing me. I wanted to cry. Why did I want to cry?

Otherwise my fishing got better. I’m getting faster. Not that it matters. The only one I want to show I can’t. I’ve never had a friend before and now that I had one and ruined it...I finally know what lonely feels like.

She stopped writing and listened to the conversation past the curtain, not coming out. She didn’t want to scare Terra away or cause more issues today. She had already apologized three times for the fish accident. And done half of Kyara’s chores to make up for it.

One of the things that Terra had done was gone fishing to replace the fish that Kiha had lost. She didn't know how many fish Kiha had caught so she got a total of six in total so that it would be able to feed them for a few days. Setting the basket down for Kyara she motioned to the curtain and spoke in her own language asking what Kiha had done today. Learning that she, as expected, didn't really leave the cave and was staying very quiet, Terra sighed and nodded. Spending some time to cook a fish, Terra walked into the room and looked over at the billow of tails. She couldn't see what Kiha was doing and even if she could, she couldn't read anything the female was writing.

Setting the fish on the only wooden table in the room she tapped her claw against the stone wall to get the female's attention.
"Eat."
She said as she watched Kiha then stood in the door way. Waiting till she was finished eating, Terra looked down at the female for a long moment.
"Talk. What's here."
She said as she tapped her head and motioned to Kiha. Keeping her body in the doorway she wasn't going to let Kiha leave till she spoke what was on her mind.
"So quiet, no talking, no sharing. Just quiet. Not good. Why?"

Kiha smelt her before she even knocked. Her tails uncurled and moved to lie on the bed, out of the way. She used to sleep on them as a child and still could, if she was careful enough. The trick was not to apply too much pressure so the bones didn’t shift or hurt. Kiha had been hoping to show Terra how to touch them gently but they never got to that far.

She looked up at Terra momentarily as she used her hand to erase the words she had been writing, hoping Terra didn’t recognize her own name written so many times. She smelt fish now and her brow knitted as she looked to it.

“Thank you,” she nodded at the plate, finishing her erasing and wiping her hands, “I lost my basket.”

She had weaved it herself with Kyara’s guidance. She had been proud of that accomplishment and her basket. It was disappointing to see it go, but she wouldn’t risk her life for it.

Terra was firm with the order and while Ki’hanna never took orders from anyone but her father as a princess she didn’t argue. She rose, took the plate, then sat on the bed, her tails curling around her and resting as she ate the cooked fish with her fingers. Kyara has utensils and they were much appreciated for the princess, but with this instance she hadn’t minded learning to eat with her fingers. Her claws were good for cutting and the fox in her was pleased by any meal. Quickly she devoured what was on her plate and set it aside, wiping her mouth clean with a small towel she had.

“Thank you,” she repeated, looking up at the tall female, her eyes as always careful to make direct eye contact. She found Terra’s eyes beautiful. So unique to her own.

She expected Terra to turn and leave now that she had eaten. It had been almost too hard to speak to her since that night Terra had demanded Ki’hanna look at her and she had refused. Since then Ki’hanna felt she had blown any chance she had, and her awful dreams of catching Terra and Sasha together made her all the more jealous and resigned.

She was quiet. She didn’t know what to say anymore. Not to Terra, not to Kyara. She thought doing chores and helping Kyara would be enough to keep her shelter, but she had nothing to contribute in conversation. Or at least that’s how she saw it.

But Terra was asking. And the one thing Kiha wasn’t doing was lying to anyone. She had omitted being a princess and it had been found out. She didn’t see a point to lying anymore. It wouldn’t fix much anyways.

She considered how to say it, knowing a full explanation would just get lost in communication. How did one say they were sad that they had ruined an opportunity they had no certainty would even work out? That they had been told to give up someone they liked not for their benefit but for the other?

“Sad,” that was how she would express it. It barely encompassed it all, but it hit the emotion on the nose. She was sad. She had been for over a month now.

“Don’t fit in,” she looked down at her lap now, explaining in bits, “Cant fit in. So staying out of way. Best for someone. Safer for them. Missing someone.”

“You” she wanted to say but knew better. Kyara hadn’t been wrong. Kiha would hurt Terra with her inexperience and cultural differences. They were far too different. And while Kiha’s heart ached now being even in the same room as her, her feelings having only grown in the past month instead of dying, her mind told her this was for the best...the best for Terra.

There was no best for Kiha. She had grown up in a world where she had to do the best for others. She did not have the freedoms to be selfish. Not like her father.

She didn’t say she missed home. Kyara and Sasha had made points it only upset Terra when she heard it. And while Kiha did miss the comforts and familiarity of home, she kept it to herself now. Even if her and Terra were no longer a potential ...anything...Kiha was protecting her from hurt. She wanted the reptilian girl to be happy.

So much so she had almost been tempted to run into that scouting camp and convince them to leave with her and never return, just to keep Terra safe. The fact she was back here was, if she truly admitted it to herself, because she didn’t want to say goodbye to Terra forever. And it was possibly the first selfish thing she had ever done. It wasn’t sitting too well with her.

She sighed and steeled herself then looked back up at Terra, her face calm. Don’t let her see the heartache. “Nothing to share here. Quiet easier.”

She got up and had to turn away, busying herself with fiddling with her comb Kyra had gifted her and pretending she had found a knot in one of her tails, just to hide her face. She had never given up that comb. She found Terra and Kyra’s work on it beautiful. She closed her watering eyes and steadied her painful pounding heart. Kiha didn’t even know what this was she felt. She just called it heartache. But she didn’t like how much it hurt.

If Kyara had heard and seen her journal entries she’d know what to call it. Kiha was pining after Terra. Terribly.

Terra stood there and listened to her speak about not fitting in, about how she couldn't fit in. She could, she was just so wrapped up in her own ways that she wasn't even attempting their way of life. That's why she wasn't fitting in. As she continued to speak, Terra was able to read between the lines and watch her body language to read what she wasn't saying out loud. Watching as she did her usual thing of turning away Terra shook her head and walked over. Standing right beside her now she reached out and firmly tapped Kiha's nose.
"Horrible liar."
She said as she cupped the smaller female's cheek and gave her one of the deepest kisses she'd ever given her. The kiss was filled with the want, with the passion and the emotions of just how much Terra had missed her these last few weeks.

Slowly pulling back Terra sat on the bed and carefully pulled Kiha into her lap, resting the female's head against her shoulder while being sure not to touch her tails. Hugging Kiha, Terra ran her hands along Kiha's back and just held her close for a long while.
"Quiet is easier...but not better. I miss you too Kiha...but you don't try. You hunt, you fish...but so stuck in your home ways that it's hard to try anything else. This not your planet....this our planet. No one follows your planet rules here...so why stick to them?"

Terra was asking because she was genuinely curious. She was the only one sticking to this rule system on this planet, so why bother keeping it going?

Kiha turned and her nose wrinkled as it was poked. Horrible liar? Oh no...

Before she could worry Terra crosses the tiny distance between them and kissed. Kissed her hard. Not Kiha’s sloppy hard but hard with a hunger and passion Ki’hanna didn’t know kisses could have. But wanted to reciprocate it. Before she could though Terra broke off so both could take a staggering breath and she could sit down, pulling Kiha into her lap and arms. Kiha didn’t argue. She was struggling to hold back new tears. Why did it feel so good to be touched and held by Terra and yet she didn’t like the touch of others? Why was all this so complicated.

She...missed me?!

That surprised her.

“I...I tried,” she mumbled, her head on Terra’s shoulder, “Before Kyra’s day. I tried. I let you touch. I wore...less.”

She felt no one had noticed that she had been wearing more of Kyara’s gifted clothes, which only hid so much. Kiha was barefoot too, at least in the cave like now. She only pulled her boots on when she went out, but in her defence she had soft feet and the ground was harsh. No shoes would lead cuts and scraps across her feet.

“I agreed to bath,” she added softly, remembering that sour night, “Just clothed. Because this is new. I need to go slow. You are first to ever touch me...like this. All new. Sasha mocks me for that. On my planet we wait till mating. No choice. Not like here. Here you have choice. I want choice like you Terra. But...I...I need to go slow. So I don’t miss it.”

She hoped that made more sense. She hoped Terra understood.

She explained more, “some rules I follow...to be respectful. Or because they make me comfortable. Make me feel...less scared. And to protect you. I don’t look down Terra...because I would blush. I have never seen a naked woman before. I want to be special. Alone. Just us. I wait so long because it’s new...and I thought it was better for you. Better if you are with your own people. Not me. I’m an alien. What if being with me hurts you? Then I’d hate that. I’d hate me. Because I care about you.”

She hoped Terra was keeping up. She was trying to keep her words short. It had been the most she had ever said to Terra and she was speaking directly into her ear. Her tails were curling about them, brushing along Terras arms and legs as Kiha spilled her guts. She was highly aware that Terra was naked and holding her, and her tails were vibrating and her skin was red from head to toe because of it. But if this was the next small step in touching she was taking the leap, praying it would all work out.

“I talk about home because one day home will need me. And I’m not sure I can stay forever. I am like you. If you got lost on other planet, you’d want to go home too for your people. For Kyra. Even if you meet the most beautiful being you’ve ever laid eyes on. And you want to be selfish and stay forever with her. Because she makes your heart dance funny and your tummy feel weird.”

While she was speaking a little fast at times, Terra understood her and was able to work out what she was saying and while some of it did hurt, mainly the bit about her having to go home, she did see where Kiha was coming from. It was strange to her and it was maddening to her at times, but she saw it. Carefully stroking the back of Kiha's head, she simply let the female talk and vent then looked at her.
"I didn't mention...because I didn't want to embarrass. You're always beautiful to me Ki'hanna....always."
She said as she smiled and kissed her forehead. Continuing to hold the female till she was comfortable. She had some work to do that was for sure and it would be a very slow process but she wanted to make Kiha comfortable. Even if she was leaving.

"Tomorrow. You come with me. Scouting."
She said as she would take her to where the camp was, involve her with some of the missions and let her get out and venture with her being there as well to avoid any late night strolls. It would also hopefully help Kiha find her basket...maybe. Feeling her tails on her arms and legs Terra didn't say anything or move too suddenly.
"Want me to stay tonight?"
She asked as she knew, from Kyara and from how Kiha looked, that she was having nightmares. However whenever Terra slept with her, she seemed to sleep better so she would offer to see if Kiha did want her to stay.

Terra was going to put a lot of effort into trying to tighten the seams of their rocky relationship.

Ki’hanna was already red head to toe so the blush Terra would have given her for the compliment couldn’t be seen but a purr escaped her lips, a happy sound as she tried not to get too excited. She leaned her head enough back to look her in the eye, seeing the sincerity.

“You are not the first to say that but the first I believe. Thank you Terra.”

She nodded, taking the opportunity to go with Terra tomorrow. To spend actual time with her. Maybe this talk would prove more fruitful than Kiha expected.

“Please,” she whispered, resting her head again, her arms tucked in at her sides but one broke free and snaked around Terra’s middle, feeling the scales on her back, “Could you?”

She felt hopeful for the first time in a month.

Terra smiled and nodded.
"Have to tell my father first, but I will be back before sun down."
She said as she gingerly lifted Kiha off of her lap and gave her another kiss before standing up. Leaning down over Kiha she kissed the top of her head and motioned to the bathroom.
"Bathe. Relax. Be back soon."

With that, she headed out so that she could be back before sundown. When she got home, her father asked her to deliver a message to Kyara for him which was strange but she agreed. Heading back out, she got back to the cave about an hour before sun down and looked for Kyara first. Finding her she informed her that her father wanted to see her in his dwelling to discuss something with her tonight. Kyara agreed and left not long after, then Terra headed for the hot spring so that she could bathe as well since she'd been in the jungle most of the day.

After she was clean and dried, she headed to Kiha's room and found her on the bed. Walking over she sat on the bed beside her and stroked her side.
"Asleep?"

Kiha nodded, letting her go and kissing her, getting better each time. Sighing she watched her leave then got up, told Kyara she was going for a bath and disappeared into the hot spring. She took quite a bit, needing to wash her tails and hair, but soon enough was sitting on her bed brushing her tails and hair out. She heard Terra’s voice and almost got up to greet her, but heard her disappear down in deeper to the spring. Part of her was tempted to go. But part of her was scared. What was she going to do? She wasn’t ready for that step yet, even if she wanted to be. She’d just panic.

Instead she made sure the bed was made and then continued to brush out her hair and tails until Terra appeared. She smiled up at her as she sat down.

“Not yet,” she murmured, then looking down at her tails held up the comb and offered it to Terra, “Want to try harder. Start with touching okay? Help brush tails, not just hair?”

She pressed the comb into Terra’s hand, “brush this way.”

She motioned towards the tips of her tails, showing Terra how. Then warned her, “only hurts when too rough. Like Sebastian. Otherwise feels good. Sometimes too good. Terra...”

She caught her gaze and smiled shyly, “If I purr it means it feels too good. Not bad thing but...makes insides hot.”

She gestured to her lower abdomen. Kiha clearly didn’t know what was truly happening down there but the education books she had read had explained that with puberty some kitsune and nekos found “stimulation” from their tails being touched. One of her nannies had rephrased it as arousal. Kiha was still new to this but she was sure it had something to do with the big S word: sex. And it was why she was so hesitant on touching.

A romantic like her mother. She wanted it to be special.

And Terra was special. To Kiha she had never met someone special to her heart like Terra.

Terra looked at the brush in her hand then watched the little demonstration that Kiha had given her. Seeing her brush her tails many a times she had a general idea on how to do things so that wasn't the issue, she also wasn't stupid so she knew that the reason her lower region heated up was because her tails caused arousal, which wasn't a bad thing but for someone like Kiha, that meant that Terra wouldn't be able to brush her tails for very long. So, Terra sat down next to Kiha, then began gingerly brushing along her tail, starting at the base of her tails where it connected to her body, then gently moving down to the tip.

Any time she felt any kind of snag, she'd stop and go past it, deciding to let Kiha handle the knots so she didn't hurt the female. While she brushed, she kept her eyes focused on what she was doing but listened to Kiha as well as used her racial perks to tell when enough was enough. Thanks to her reptilian DNA she had heat sensors in her nose, this let her sense the body heat of those around her. For hunting it allowed her to track her targets even in the pitch black. In this case, it would allow her to sense when Kiha was getting too 'hot' and tell Terra to stop before it became too much for the kitsune.

Her free hand was resting under Kiha's tails and stroking her thigh mainly as a reassurance but also to show affection to her lover. Glancing toward her face, Terra could see the blush to her cheeks and took a mental note on just how fast her temperature jumped, telling her just how sensitive her tails were.

Kiha sat next to Terra calmly, blushing bright but determined to do this. She closed her eyes for a moment and relaxed, her eyes focusing in on Terra's heart beat, letting the rest of her senses follow, until nothing outside of the two of them could distract her. For a moment she thought of her mother, how she would brush her tails when she was young and tell that one day Kiha would find someone special enough to brush her tails too, and i would feel new and exciting. Back then Kiha didn't understand, but now, as Terra set the brush to work a shiver ran down her spine and Kiha's whole body relaxed and she understood.

It felt good. Like when she was brushing her own tails except better, her own hands at her sides as someone else took control. Her tails slipped through Terra's fingers as she worked and a purr grew in Kiha's throat, rising in crescendo as she kept her eyes closed and enjoyed the heat building in her stomach. She felt Terra's free hand on her thigh and didn't adjust it, her pinky claw barely touching the small loincloth Ki'hanna was wearing. Her brain kept trying to hyperfocus on it but Kiha ignored it, opening her eyes and looking over to Terra's, smiling shyly. Why hadn't she offered this sooner?

As the heat grew her thoughts started to scatter and her brain became highly aware of every inch of Terra touching her, her hands, their hips grazing, her elbow that bumped into hers while she brushed. Kiha didn't know why but those thoughts began to spiral worse as the heat grew and she squeezed her thighs together, thoughts of what parts weren't touching her, parts she hadn't seen yet. It was almost as if she couldn't help herself, her eyes gazing up to the rock ceiling as she purred now gracefully gazing over to Terra, not stopping just as her face now but moving for the first time lower, noticing how her scales were different down her neck and front from her back. They stopped at her chest and Kiha caught herself marveling at Terra's beauty, entranced by her large curves, so similar to her own but so different, her nipples pink and perky. What else had she been missing? Her eyes, now of their own control continued down, down her belly to her hip line and she quaked a little, the tails in Terra's lap vibrating as they hide what lay further below. A sound escaped her lips, almost like a squeak as her heat was growing too hot and her body was flushed, her toes beginning to curl. She didn't know what was happening to her but she couldn't stop staring, unable to gaze away from Terra's beauty as her lower lip shook.

"Your beautiful," she breathed out, unable to breathe back in. The urge to kiss Terra was great, but she would have to tear her eyes away and her entire body was frozen to wear she sat, her eyes taking in every last inch of Terra she could see.

While Terra could tell that the heat was really coming off of Kiha in waves now, her sensory organs telling her that Kiha was about to hit boiling point, she noticed how Kiha was finally looking over the rest of her body so the more selfish part of her mind told her to keep going. It was the first time that Kiha had actually looked at her in this way, or at all so it was far too good to actually stop. She didn't speed up or slow down, she kept her strokes at the same pace. She had a feeling that if she kept this up, given how inexperienced Kiha was and the fact that she knew nothing about her body, she'd hit an orgasm just from her tails alone and again, the selfish part of her wanted to see that.

As Kiha began sawing her thighs together, Terra had to focus as she wanted to smile, noticing how Kiha's toes were curling as well. She was getting very close and at this point, Terra could actually smell Kiha's arousal. Part of her wanted to speed up with her tail, to really jump start her orgasm, but she didn't. She kept going to let it slowly build so that the fall over the edge would have a lot more power behind it. Looking over at Kiha, she smiled as her lover stated how beautiful she was. Like Kiha, she wanted to kiss the female and she did, leaning in to kiss her and just like their kiss this morning, she poured her passion and affection into the kiss, but also added some lust into the kiss by sliding her tongue into Kiha's mouth and gingerly stroking Kiha's tongue with her own.

She had a feeling that the feeling of her tongue on Kiha's would shock her enough to make her forget about what was going on between her legs, thus opening the flood gates to her orgasm and allow it to hit much harder.

Terra was far more experienced with this kind of thing, because as she guessed, Kiha was in over her head and knew nothing of what was to come. She was drinking Terra in with a thirst in her eyes like a parched man after three days in a desert. She was the only body she had ever laid eyes on, and she was the only body she wanted to lay eyes on. The heat inside her was growing far higher than Kiha had ever let it, and she didn't know what to do but she couldn't look away, finding her mouth filling with saliva and gulping loudly to try and contain it.

She looked up, feeling Terra's eyes on her and in that moment they kissed, Kiha forgot to squeeze her thighs. The thin forked tongue invaded her mouth and wrapped around her tongue and Kiha's whole body tensed as her tails shook and she felt her breasts tingle with something new. Had she been able to look down she would have seen her nipples poking through the fabric, but there wasn't time. Her eyes had rolled back and shut as she was taught to with kissing and her mouth was firmly planted on Terra's and in that moment, forgetting to squeeze her thighs, that heat flooded down and her body shuddered as something jolted through her that she never felt before. Her hand slapped down on Terra's resting on her thigh as their lips held her silent and her body convulsed sitting there, her thoughts whirling to try and understand what was happening, wrought with a sense of pleasure she both couldn't understand, and couldn't get enough of. It took her a moment before she realized her underwear and down her thighs were wet and in shock broke the kiss to look down, seeing Terra's claws glistening wet too. She pulled her hand off and looked at Terra shocked, not sure whether to apologize profusely or not. Had she just soiled herself?!

Oh god, how embarrassing! First time I let her touch and I...I pee myself?! When have I ever!

It didn't smell like that though. Her nostrils were flaring and smelling something entirely new, but not what she expected. It was then she noticed her breasts, the cloth barely holding on as they swoll and her nipples remained hard.

"Terra...I'm sorry," she got out, "I...I don't know what's happening to me..."

Back
Top Bottom