Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Distant Horizons (1×1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime crosses her arms over her chest and glared at the snow, too embarrassed to look at him. “Can you do anything else?”

"Kinda? It's hard to explain but it's kinda like taking one super huge step and immediately getting from one end to the other." He said.

“I don’t know, what if I said I wanted to see you run into something?” She said and turned her nose up.

Megohime.” She corrected, huffing softly. “I want to go back, it’s boring out here.” She muttered, turning and heading back down the path to the city.

“I am not brutish!” She retorted. “I’ve done nothing to even remotely indicate such a thing!”

Megohime nearly choked on her spit. “That’s just because you’re abrasive and overly forward!”

She rolled her eyes as they entered the city, Megohime making her way back toward the upper districts to her home.

Megohime put her key in the door, cheeks dusted pink. “If you still want to.” She said with a small nod.

Megohime couldn’t help the smile, she couldn’t help that her heart beat like crazy in her chest- Why was she so happy?

Masamune headed back to the Palace of Kings where Kojurou was finalising everything. "She's letting me take her to dinner!"
"Who?" Kojurou asked. Masamune grinned.
"The cute girl from the other day; Megohime. She's letting me take her out."

Megohime was so nervous to meet up with the boy who said was going to make her his bride, she had actually gone quite early to their meeting place. She still wore the pendant he had gotten her, dressed up in a dark red dress and heavy overcoat for the snow.

Back
Top Bottom