Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Distant Horizons (1×1 w/ Jikkah)

He could see her debating in her head, glancing at him from the corners of her eyes. “Fine... Not like I have anything better to do..” She muttered.

Megohime moved to the coatrack and grabbed her coat, pulling it on quickly. “Well, if you are going to do it, we should go outside of the city, you’ll scare everyone.”

"Fair, fair." He grinned as he walked out and headed out of the hold with her, "We can head passed the stables toward Kynesgrove, there's a huge empty stretch there."

Megohime gave a nod, closing the door to her home behind her and locking the door. “Ok.” She followed him in silence for a moment before speaking up. “What ever happened to the guy you were traveling with earlier?” She asked curiously.

"Kojurou is better to deal with that sort of thing. The last time I handled anything, the Empire almost robbed Riften of our resources because I wasn't listening to what they were saying." He replied.

“Are you sure you’re really a Jarl?” She asked, breath coming out in hot puffs as she spoke.

Megohime looked to him. “Why do you say it like that? My, don’t tell me you aren’t actually the Jarl?”

"Well, I don't have any actual proof on me, Kojurou told me to leave it all at home in case we were robbed.." He said, "But I am the Jarl of Riften."

She watched him for a bit before looking away. “Mm. It’s fine, I just want to see you do that thing again- what do you call it? The thing you did with the fire?”

“Both.” She blurted out, then looked incredibly embarrassed at how quickly she answered. “I-I mean, if you can.” She quickly sputtered out. “Both would be fine.”

He grinned, "Cover your ears, it gets pretty loud." He advised before looking up at the sky and taking a deep breath, "Lok Vah Kor!" His voice boomed and thundered all through the area, spooking the wildlife nearby.

Megohime kept her hands firmly over her ears until the shaking ground settled, looking up at the sky as the clouds slowly started to disappear, just like magic.

Megohime had never seen anything like it, the sky just splitting open like that, blue skies now where dark clouds were seconds before. “Do the fire one- the shouting thing.” She said, not demanding thouch, more like an excited child.

He grinned and turned away, taking a deep breath, "Yol Toor Shul!" The last two words of power were swallowed up by the roar of flame that shot from his mouth, melting the snow on the ground and licking at the stone path.

She could feel the heat from the shout even though she was standing a few feet behind him, amazed at what he could do. “The fire doesn’t hurt you? It’s so close to your mouth!”

Megohime made a face, then reached out to place her hands on his cheeks. “Oh, you’re right.. Your face is kinda hot..” She muttered, then realized what she was doing, and quickly pulled away, ears burning. “F-From the fire! It’s hot from the fire!”

Back
Top Bottom