Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superpowers Gone Awry

Your fist is now a pimp. That's gotta be uncomfortable for all parties involved...

(This is kind of a superpower I guess?) Having my own Hyperbolic Time Chamber

The rest of your body is highly vulnerable to heat and you live in a world with a tropic climate.

The ability to freeze the water in the air like Frozone from The Incredibles.

You can only freeze the water vapor directly in contact with your skin.

Strechy-powers like Mr.Fantastic or Elastigirl.

Going to steal this one from HG Wells.
You are completely invisible but your clothes are not. Also you can't turn invisibility off. Enjoy being naked in the cold.

The Infinity Gauntlet with all stones. (Also going to add this bit because saying "It's for a different universe" is too easy) The Infinity Gauntlet works in the universe I am in. Alternatively, if it sends me to a different universe, then the Gauntlet is for that universe instead. Basically it's a functioning Infinity Gauntlet with all stones.

You're the first known human who can survive in space, but now you can't enter planets anymore and have to drift around in the endless void.

Invincibility!

You have super jumping... too bad you don't have super landing.

On the topic of landing, being able to fall or jump from any height and sustain no damage or injury at all.

The next injury you sustain, no matter how minor, is imbued with the pain and severity that you would have otherwise experienced after jumping/falling from any height.

The ability to create life at the snap of your fingers.

Your eyes now work like laser pointers so everyone knows where you are staring. ;)

Invisibility

But only if you are completely naked, even one cotton spore will make you visible

Siren Song ability

Back
Top Bottom