Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

She felt him holding her down. She was wiggling and in the process she was bumping her clit against his body causing the sensetive little nub to react she wiggled more in hopes of stimulating her little clit a little more.

The more she wiggled, the harder he thrust into her until he was nearly ready to add even more to her already full and oozing womb. He groaned and thrust up hard again.

As he thrust harder into her body began to react more. She had to bit her lip to keep from reacting. Her eyes closed trying to will her body to stop enjoying this, to bit down harder on her lip causing her to break the skin and blood to drip from the mark on her lip.

When he felt his cock again open her cervix he let loose again, and panting filled her again. He belly was now swelling visually and this time he just collapsed on her staying deep inside her and continued to drain first one breath then the other.

She felt her body begin to fill again. She let go of her lip now, but her body was still tingling. Her inner was were clenching at his cock wanting more needing a release. As he drained her breast she tried to focus her mind on anything other than her pussy. “How long are you going to keep this up”

"Until your body tells me it has all it wants. Right now it is begging for more." he said as continued slowly pumping into her .

" You are such a liar! I can feel what it wants! " He started thrusting inside her again, slowly and deeply.

She shook her head “get it out. Get it out of me you have had your fun” but her pussy was gripping him tight. Her mind stopping her from going over the edge

"Its not about fun! its about results." Every time she clenched he got closer to cumming again.

“No you have done enough” she wasn’t experience enough with pleasure to understand her body needed to come badly and her hips were now trying to bring that about but grinding on him trying to get her clit to push her over the edge and to climax to help force his seed towards her egg

He reached down between them and started to roll her clit between his thumb and forefinger .

Her hips bucked when he sudden;y touched her, and she moaned a little “what are you doing” she begged a little but her hips moved with his fingers.

"Giving you just what your body wants, and in a minute you are going to cum and then you will see why!"

“No I dont want to” she cried out, it was in that moment that she came hard on his cock milking him so hard for his seed.

James had been holding back until that moment but when clamped down hard he gave her whatever was left to give her an panted with satisfaction.

he placed a big hand onher now swollen round belly and rubbed it happily. " Now we can stop and in a few minutes you can go to the kitchen and cook some dinner. I am hungry!"

After a twenty minutes or so he with drew and let her up. "Now get busy on dinner! " he said and slapped her ass hard.

when he finally slipped from her body she sighed in relief. The warm sticky mess of his seed went everywhere. And felt her pussy flex finally being empty. She jumped when he slapped her ass. “Ouch dont do that”

"Then get busy and cook some breakfast. That was just a reminder." He noticed that she was leaving a sticky trail wherever she walked as her pussy drained of its contents down her thighs and on to her feet and the floor. For now he wouldn't let her clean up but later he planned to make her clean up both herself and the floor.

She got out of bed but there was a mess everywhere. She looked down and felt his seed sticking to her thighs she didn’t move. “I need to clean up first, I am so sticky” she explained

"Nope! you can cook dinner first. I told you I was hungry." he swatted her hard a gain on the ass to get her moving.

“Why are you being this way?” She asked softly as she moved away from him. She didn’t want to cook dinner not with the mess between her legs

Back
Top Bottom