Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

She could feel her skin pull and tighten on her belly, she didn’t have to look down and see the swelling that he had caused. As he moved on his side she just shook her head. “Please dont do this” she begged again.

Her pleading voice moved him, and so he tried to relax. He was pretty sure that two potent loads would be enough, so he stayed inside her holding them in and just held her gently. "I won't punish you any more but I do want you to bear a child, and that isn't going to change. " his voice now soft and almost tender.

“can’t you understand I can’t have a baby. I just can’t what if the horriable little creature comes to look like me...” she had tears running down her eyes. She couldnt stand the thought of having a baby.

"I hope she does! You can have a baby and you will. There will be no more discussion on that subject. "

“No no it wouldn’t be right” she tried to pull from him to be able to loose his seed inside her. She was struggling pretty good now trying to get free.

He was tired of her constant resistance and he wasn't about to give in so he kept her pinned down with his hips and reached in the drawer of the night table and produced a bottle of pills . "Are you going to cooperate? or do I need to use these?" he said. "the choice is yours"

“You said you weren’t going to force me to take anymore pills! So what was that a lie just to get what you want! You want me to be willing in this I never will be!”

"You don't need to be willing. You just need to cooperate. Hate it if you like. But cooperate. Otherwise, yes, I will break my promise and make you a new one. "You will bear a child by force if necessary. "

“Aren’t you already forcing me to do that? You are already forcing your seed inside me, I am never going to be willing to accept it, I am never going to be willing to let your child grow inside my body”

"You have no idea what force means if you think you have been forced so far, and you have no way to prevent a child from growing if I wish it to. "

“Isn’t that force? You forcing what you want to happen on me?” She was confused now, he was already putting seed in her body when she didn’t want that to happen.

"Look I am really tired of this argument. Having a baby is not optional if you are going to stay here. If you choose to continue fighting and complaining about it you can go take your chances with the soldiers that came by the other day. I'll keep you here a month to be sure you aren't pregnant, and if you are not, out you go. " He pulled out of her, and got dressed and left the room.

She wasn’t sure what she feared more the outside world or having a baby. She sat there and thought a moment. She got dressed and then went to find him.

Michael was sitting out on the couch waiting for her. "Did you make up your mind? I guess you don't need to right now, you have a month one way or the other, I won't put my child in danger if there is one. But if you make me wait a month I might change my mind and make my own choice. Just fair warning. "

“If you want me gone so badly, then I will go now. I will endure another month of telling me to just accept the fact you want to put a baby in me. If that is what you want then do not expect me to excited about it, do expect me to willing in the fact you want a baby. I will not! I will go now and take my chances.” She didnt want to keep hearing how he wanted her to have a baby, she didn’t want one and she was never going to want one.

" He couldn't continue the way things were. He was pretty sure they were headed to this point one day or another. I suggest you try and get the nuns to take you back, but be careful getting there. " He said. He picked up a book to read. He had not even looked up at her when she spoke. He still hoped that she would change he mind, but he wasn't changing his.

“If I die at least I take your possiable child with me” she said almost meanly hoping that she was pregnant now just so she could take that from him. She walked back to her room, fixing her hair a little trying to look nice when she saw the nuns again. She picked up the heavy robe she was put in when she came there. Covering herself up.

As he saw the robed woman heading to the door here words regarding the child sunk in and something clicked . He tossed the book to the floor got up and blocked her passage. He grabbed her hips, turned her around and bent her over the sofa. Pulling up her robe and her dress he ripped that panties she had on from her body. he stared at her still bare slit now exposed to him and dropped his pants. He shoved his hard manhood deep inside her again and fucked her with abandon. He reached a climax quickly mot caring for her comfort or pleasure . When he finished with her , he lifted her from across the couch . He pulled the robe from her body. "You are not to leave this house!"

She looked at him one more time and then she reached for the door but she never got to open it. He had grabbed her and had her bent over the couch in moments. She cried and tried to get away but he was ruthless and soon he came inside her. She was greatful he was done so quickly. “Please let me leave!”

"No" he said firmly "You will cook, clean, do laundry and accept my seed as often as I please to give it to you. For now you may have clothes, but disobey me and you will be naked again."

“Why are you doing this, I thought you said I could go and take my chances out there.” She was confused now. Her had tears in them and she hugged her body now.

"I changed my mind, you have heard the rules. You have no choice but to accept them." "Cooperate, and I will make things as pleasant as possible, resist, and it won't go well for you."

“But I don’t want you inside my body, I don’t want you to fill me with so much seed my belly expands my body is not made for that. And I don’t want a baby growing inside me”

"And I don't care what you want! I am telling you what will be. You have a choice to make Pain or comfort which you get depends on how you behave!"

“Just let me go” she didn’t seemed to understand his change of mind. She pulled from him and tried to get to the door again. She tried to get the robe back from him and make it to the door.

Back
Top Bottom