Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
The village of Armador was a small village in the eastern mountains . The people there were quiet folk and had lived many years without a single unusual event that was until a child was born devoid of all coloration, a true Albino. The young woman was thought to be possessed of a demon. The frightened parents sought the advice of the village priest and after performing an exorcism, he advised the parents to send the baby away to the convent to be cloistered and raised in the care of the nuns who could then report any demonic activity back to the priest. So it was that the Albino child slowly slipped from the day to day concerns of the people and reverted to a legend told by old women . Some ten years later, Michael Anders , a Chemist and Botanist came to live in the Armador and practice his art. He was first noticed by the community when a "Potion" of his cured a woman suffering of a terrible case of sores on her feet. A cure that was widely regarded as miraculous, but which the "Wizard" as the villagers were now calling him new was simply salt water. Realizing that the Village regarded his work as magic soon decided that he could trade on those assumptions to great advantage. Shortly thereafter he began making demands on the people theatening all manner of harm should they not be granted. He found that he could demand anything, including the intimate company of the virginal daughters of the community and it was readily granted in great fear of his power.

Bianca sat in her room, it was a modest place to live. With a bed a table, a fire place, a chair to sit, and tons of fabric. Her whole world was that room and those yards of fabric making dresses. She had never been outside, she had never been exposed sun light, for fear her Albion skin would char to a crisp. She wasn’t even allowed in the church for fear the demon inside her would cause her to set the church on fire.

She knew nothing of the outside world just her little room and the nuns that took care of her and provided her with orders to make clothes and blankets for the convent or to sell as profit to keep the convent running. Her days were lonely and long.

In the seven years that had passed since he arrived in Armador, The Wizard as he now even called himself had made quite a tidy profit performing his wizardry or more often threatening to. He had taken up the habit of timing his requests with astrological events, which added credibility to the legends of his power. The winter solstice was approaching and her was considering what to demand for the occasion when he chanced to hear an old woman repeating the legend of the Lady of Armador Convent and that she was an albino and inhabited by a demon. Since he put no credence what ever in the legend, he decided to see if the legend were true, or not, and publically threatened the village with five feet of snow if they did not produce her for his pleasure within three days time. So it was that the village officials passed the demand on to the priest.

The priest was no fool. He knew that the town belief in the wizard was strong and he knew keep order sacrificing the girl was simple choice. On the day in question the girl was dressed all in white to match her skin, they placed a good over her head to hide her from the towns people but also protecting her face from the sun. They tied the girl outside of the wizards home.

Bianca was frightened she didn’t know what was happening and why she was being removed from the place she had lived all her life.

The Wizard watched from inside the house as the woman was delivered and tied to the post of his porch by a pair of monks in black hooded robes. He was amazed at the glaring white of her robes. So it was true he thought and not just a legend. He couldn't wait for the monks to leave so he could retrieve his prize. Not only was the woman reputed to be albino, but also a virgin of the highest order. Still he was skeptical and worried that another woman might have been substituted. However this would be easy to verify.

He moved out onto the porch and untied one end of the rope which was attached to the post and carefully walked the woman inside his house and pulled the blinds.

She was shaking like a leaf, this was her first time outside the convent basement where she lived and she had no idea what was happening to her. No one spoke to her, not a word. She was wondering what was going to happen now when suddenly her rope was untied and she was pulled somewhere she could see where. “Where am I” she asked so softly.

He lifted the white hood from her face and laid it back over her shoulders. She was indeed the albino girl of legend. She was so pale that she was almost ghost like. Her hair pure white as well as her thing eyebrows and her eyes were the palest blue possible. "I am the Wizard, and you are in my home. For now this is your home too. The look on her face was strange and unsure, as if she had never seen a creature like him before. He carefully untied her wrists, judging from he slight build , he judged she was no threat.

She gasped as he removed her hood. Her eyes looking at a face she had never seen before, he certainly didn;t look like one of the nuns nor did he sound like one of the nuns his voice was much deeper in her ears. She looked confused “what...what are you...you dont look like one of the nuns” her voice was shaken.

"That is because I am not a nun. I am a man, and where you have lived there are non of us. Do not be afraid. I will not hurt you. But from now on you belong to me and you will do what I tell you to. Do you understand me?"

“What do you mean a man? What’s a man?” She looked so afraid “is it like a demon?? The nuns said I was a demon....am I like you am I man too then?” She was confused her legs started to shake and she almost fell, she had to grab on to the table beside her.

"Well that is something that you will come to know soon. You are not a demon and not a man, you are a woman. Just like the nuns. They are women too. Everyone in your world to this moment has been a woman. He saw her getting wobbly and as she began to fall he caught her in his arms. She was surprisingly warm to his touch in the thin material of the robe. He sat down on the sofa with her in his lap. " are you ok? you must have been dizzy."

“But I dont understand.....WHY are you a man and not a woman? Why is there a difference?” She was like a child in many ways not knowing anything of the outside world other than her tiny basement room and the women who took care of her. “Why was I not told about the differences” she was dizzy her hand came to her head.

"All right then I will show you. It is very simple really, we have differnt parts." He started to unbutton her robe. " You finish and take off the robe, and I will take off my clothes and yoiu can see the difference. "

She grabbed her robe not sure why he was touching her clothes. “But the Nuns never asked me to take off my clothes....Why are you taking off my clothes? Why are you taking off yours” her eyes were darting back and forth like a frighten baby deer.

Do you want to have an answer to your question? I was going to show you the difference between a man, which I am, and a woman, which you are, but the differences are hidden by our clothing. So, If you really want to know, take off your robe. "

She paused a moment this was a new world for her, and she didn’t understand it, and the only way to understand it was to do as he asked. She slowly stood and undid her robe letting it fall to the floor, her skin was like bone china, every inch of her was white as her face. She had no hair over her body and nothing to hide her innocent womanhood. She shivered as she felt the air on her skin.

He finished removing his clothes and had her sit down beside him . "Now look. ! You can see the differences. These are breasts. Yours are much bigger and softer, and this is a penis which you do not have . You have smaller, softer muscles and softer skin, and you have a vagina " he pointed to her slit.

She looked over his body compared to hers. It was easy to see the difference in skin tone but even the nuns didn’t look like her. She then looked at the parts he was pointing out. “I dont understand why we are different” she said simply. She shivered again. “I am cold can I put on my robe again?”

"yes but then it will be harder to explain why we are different, but we can do that another day. " It was obvious that the woman was still a virgin, that did not need verification. Looking at her He wondered how she would respond to his modification medications. He almost hated to try them on her. She was that perfect.

She slipped her robe back on hugging herself trying to get warm she was a tiny creature. No exposure to sunlight had kept her body small and petite although she was a grown woman she looked almost child like. she was skinny with no fat on her body. “Why am I here, would you like me to sew for you like I did the nuns?”

You are here because I want you here. I intend to use you to test my formulas. You are the perfect subject because you have no natural color.

She looked completely confused now. She knew nothing of what he was so she could’ve grasp what he meant. “I dont understand” she said again. She was going to be saying that a lot.

"In the meantime you ned to learn to do as I say, just as you had to with the nuns. I know that will take time to learn, but you will."

She became frighten. “But I was left alone in the basement, I was told to make clothes and blankets and that was all. I dont know what you want me to do Maybe i should just go back to the nuns?”

"No you don't have that option. You will do as I say from now on. That isn't a request its a demand, and I will not be denide. If you dissobey there will be punishment, but if you obey life will be much much easier. "

Back
Top Bottom