Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

She sat down after he did once his manhood was hidden under the table. She then began to eat but stopped. “NO I can’t go out there. And I dont want to see a baby” she looked afraid, afraid of the world would do if she left the house.

"You can go out with me. They fear me even more than you, and with the two of us together they wont come near either one of us. "

She was shaking in her chair at the thought of going outside the safety of the walls. She couldnt answer him she just sat there looking at nothing shaking.

"Alright it is ok to say no. I offered you an opportunity. It wasn't a demand , we will give you some more time. " He pulled her into his lap and just held her an d rubbed her back trying to get the shaking to stop.

She barely heard his words until he pulled into his lap. He comforted her and she needed it. Her experiences with the world had not been pleasant, locked in a basement for years then brought out and tied to his door and being frieghten of what he put in here. She could only imagine what an “orphanage” was like. “Thank you” she said softly

He held her quietly and put her food in front of her as she sat in his lap. "Please eat. You have hardly eaten at all and you need your strength . You are making a lot of milk. He set a glass of milk before her. "you need liquid too. "

She shook her head a little “My stomach feels too nervous right now to eat” she said softly she just leaned against him.

" Just sit for a while , we can warm your food up. But you must eat eventually , I won't have you get sick. " He rubbed her back some more and pulled her head against his shoulder.

She rested her head on his shoulder. She didnt say anything she couldnt say anything. She sighed softly. She sat that way for a while before she picked up her head. “I should go wash the sheets”

"First , you need to eat. The sheets will wait ." He pulled the plates and glass in front of her. "First please drink the milk."

She shook her head a little “maybe some water would help settle my stomach” she explained and carefully got up poured herself some water. She took a few small sips of water.

" You need some protein and a lot of liquid You will dehydrate if you don't. Drink the whole glass of water and the milk as well. " If you don't I will need to give to you like I did the potions in an enema. I don't want to do that but I will if I must. I am not giving you potions , just food and water. You have to eat and drink. "

She sipped the water “I will I just need to let my stomach settle, you scared me with your talk about leaving the house. Perhaps at lunch I will be able to eat, I just need to take my mind off the idea for a little while” she explained to him.

Michael finished his breakfast with her resting on his shoulder with one arm pulling her close, protectively. He didn't push her for more just at that moment. When he finished his breakfast he hugged her again and rubbed her back.. "Don't worry. I won't be pushing you out the door."

She was grateful at his words of not forcing her to leave the house. It was what she needed to hear. She drew a slow and steady breath. “Thank you” she then moved off his lap and began to clean the dishes from the table. She figured she better start cleaning up before he got more ideas of filling her with his seed.

Michael went to the bedroom and got fully dressed and went to his laboratory to work for a while. After an hour or so there was a knock at the door. Michael got up from his bench and picking up a long and crooked black stick he walked to the door and answered it. A soldier was at the door. Michael made sure the stick was in plain view. "State your business" Michael said coldly. "We are told you are harboring a Witch, and we are here to investigate!" the soldier said in an equally cold tone. "There is no witches here so I suggest you move along! I haven't forgotten how to use this! he said lifting the stick and rubbing its tip against the soldiers armor and producing a flame at its end.

The soldier's face blanched and he left with his troop as quickly as they came. Michael closed the door.

Bianca was busy cleaning the kitchen and making a soup from lunch. She had become very good at cooking. when the knock came to the door she became afraid. She didn;t know what to do if anyone saw her ran to his bedroom just hidding in case they were there for her. She could hear Michael talking...they were there for her.

Michael went back to the kitchen seeing the soup spoon hastily dropped on the table, he knew that Bianca had gone to hide. He went to her bedroom and finding the door open, he knew she was not there and went to his room. He opened the door and found her cowering . He sat on the bed and taking her hand , he pulled her into his lap. He held the trembling woman and rubbed her back. "Do not worry! they won't be back. I gave them a subtle reminder of why they were forced to bring you here in the first place. Fear is an irrational emotion, but if you can control it, it is very useful for controlling others. I think we need to teach you some "Magic" . but that too will wait."

She clung tight to him now as if afraid to let him go they might come and take her away. Her fingers dug into this flesh her small body pressed so tightly to him he could feel every curve of her body. “They were going to hurt me weren’t they....” she trailed off. At this rate she was never going to eat again, just when her mind had let go of his idea of her leaving the house the outside dangers had come to her. She needed away now to forget that.

"They will not hurt you now, not when you are with me. They are much more afraid of me than they are of you, and I intend to keep it that way. He could see that her breasts had swollen significantly and were now soaking the front of her dress. "Take off that dress it will make you cold." he said as he stood her up and helped to pull the dress up and over her head. He stood himself, taking off his clothes and then sat her back in his naked lap, hoping the skin to skin contact would be helpful.

She was glad he was going to protect her from them, She knew she didn’t stand a chance. As she felt the dampness against her dress she bit her lip and she removed her dress moment thinking he was just going to have a drink. Then he removed his clothes. “Michael what are you doing?”

You need to calm down. He pulled her back in his lap. "I don't want to get my clothes all wet." He hugged her against his warm skin. "Just relax"

She bit her lip. True her breast were dripping and she could understand him not wanting his clothes wet. She settled against him. Her chest pressed against his. She shift her legs to her comfortable and she wrapped then around the small of his back not relazing how she exposed herself to him now. Her head rested on his shoulder.

He had so far remained soft, but now with her pussy spread wide open and her dripping breasts and erect nipples pressed against his chest that would not last for long . He took her soft ass in his hands and pulled her closer and as his cock stiffened it pressed upward and between her outer labia laying along her slit. Her soft purple hair lay long and straight along his fit body.

She suddenly felt his hard member against her womanly slit. Her tensed in his arms. But something else happen her slit was growing wet caressing his member. Although she was a naive woman she was a woman non the less. And having a man’s cock against her slit did draw out a womanly reaction.

Back
Top Bottom