Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

Holding her hips he pushed her out on his thigh just far enough that his cock could point up and into her now wet cavity. It slid in easily and he pulled her back against him.

She pushed away from now and she looked at him. “Michael....NO”she knew where this was going and soon she felt him slip inside her tight body. She held him inside her, she could feel him hit her cervix and wondered would he push in there again?

Michael didn't move. "don't be afraid" he said, "You are in charge this time. I won't force you. Just take your time. " He reached down between them and played with her clit, rubbing it gently. "Don't worry, nothing is going to hurt you."

“Accept a baby growing inside me” she looked down she tried not let his finger feel good. She tried to fight the urge. She shook her head trying to block the feeling out but her inner walls were clamping his member as she grew wetter.

Feeling his finger getting soaked and her body gripping him, sped up his teasing at her clit but still didn't move his cock inside her.

“Stop it! She demanded of him she knew wiggling her body would only make things worse for her so she tried to hold still. Her fingers now dug into his flesh as she tried to hold still. “Stop it!” She against said but this time it sounded more of a moan then it did demand.

Michael didn't stop , he didn't even slow down . With his other hand he lifted her big breast to his lips and started to suckle again.

When he began to suckle at her breast she jumped a little as he surprised her this cause her to feel his cock inside her wanting womanhood even more.

"are you going to pretend you don't want this ? " he asked . "Go ahead, don't be afraid , Take what you want.!"

“I can’t help it, my body wants it....my mind doesn’t” she bit her lip “just please take it out” she whimpered

"I will just put it back later. You are all warmed up now .. and as you said your body wants it. I think i am leaving it there."

“But after all the seed you put in me yesterday I am sure you reached your goal of putting a baby in me” but in reality this is what happen last time and he did not use her body at the most fertile time, but she wouldn’t have understood that.

"No I think I will doing just as I planned, I will give you a good dose every day and two if you complain about it. So I suggest unless you really want two right now. You stop trying to avoid it and concentrate on enjoying it. Who knows? You might even succeed. " He gave her a quick upward thrust hitting her cervix to remind her why he was there.

“No, No” she wiggled around in his lap. Her clit rub against him now cause her to become more exited. when he thrust into her and hit her cervix she jump and pushed her down a little on him. It cause her womanhood to contract around him pushing her close to the edge.

"What was that word I heard? was it NO? and you used it twice. Seems like you need three seedings today" The grin on his face broadened into a smile and he started pressing up hard inside her over and over.

Her eyes grew wide when he said a third time he was going to fill. She just kept thinking about yesterday. “OH god not again. You can’t” She pushed against his chest with her hands she tried to push him back to cause him to dislodge from her tiny body

"That will be four now, and I will!" You had better start cooperating or we might be doing this all day. I assure you, next month you will not be having a period. " He pounded her all the harder, and pulled her into a passionate kiss as his desire was quickly building with in him, and with four loads to deliver, there was no need of taking his time.

She shook her head. “I dont want a baby I dont want baby” she was now thrashing around her hips moving on his cock. She tried to pull herself away from his mouth

He didn't respond to her objection but instead responded by releasing a heavy load of his cream inside her, and then pushing her back on the bed with out even pausing and started pumping her again. While he was doing this , he grabbed a quick swig of the green liquid from the bottle on the night stand.

She felt him release inside her body and all she could do was close her eyes. Suddenly she felt the bed on back and he was still between her perfect white thighs. She looked up at him as he drank the liquid “Why are drinking that” she asked afraid of what it might do. How long would he be able to last inside her now because he drank that.

"I promised you four loads and four you will get!" he said smiling at her. "I never want to let a lady down!" The liquid gave him stamina, kept him awake, and also perked up his attitude and it was showing in what he said. He was cockier and a bit more demanding.

“No I can’t take that much. I can’t do it like last night” she was wiggling hard try to get away from him she tried to slide against the sheets to get away.

He moved his hands to her upper arms and pinned them to the bed and continued with his aggressive thrusting. Her wiggling and resistance were like fanning hot coals trying to put them out. They just burned hotter and he pressed deeper and harder into her feeling his body tighten he delivered a second load sending rope after rope of stickiness splashing against her quivering womb and beginning to stretch her out again.

Let me go!” She demanded as she was unable to move. He was strong and powerful she could see that. He knew what he wanted he wanted a baby and she could see he was determined to put one inside her. She felt him move deeper and harder and the relentless was all she needed to bring her to climax drawing his seed into her body.

He looked down at her and was pleased that her belly was again beginning to swell with his seed. He rolled on his side and stayed coupled tightly. He had every intention of giving her two more good loads before he withdrew from her tight body.

Back
Top Bottom