Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

Michael was incensed at her insolence and dragged her back into the room ripping her clothes from her body until she was again naked. "There will be no more clothes." He told her plainly.

She screamed as he grabbed her and brought back in. In seconds she was naked before him her beautiful white skin looking at him. Her breast were full again dripping down and much like the tears dripping from her eyes.

He ripped the robe in half lengthwise and throwing it around her waist pulled her back from the door. He ripped a strip from the robe and tied her hands behind her back and then another and tied her ankles together, then threw her on to the couch.

“Wait no dont rip it what am I going to wear to get out of here” she cried out. But he was busy securing her. She tried to fight but it didn’t seem to do much good. He had her hands tied and her ankles tied and she was on the couch before she could really fight him.

"you aren't getting out of here and you wont have any more clothes. I warned you! You should have behaved your self. "

" You should have though before you ran. " he said leaving her laying on the couch completely naked and sitting down next to her body. He began teasing her slit with his finger.

“You told me to go!” She protested. She felt his big hand touch her slit. “No dont touch me there” she whined as she wiggled to try and get away from him.

He didn't even acknowledge the protest but instead played with her all the more. Did I not tell you the rules have changed? From now on we do things my way, and if you resist it will go hard for you!"

She felt his hand continue to touch her, her naked pussy began to glisten with wetness. “What are going to do to me...now”

“No just stop this please....” she wiggled now trying to stop his hand from touching her. “Let me get dressed and I will make you dinner”

He slapped her but hard. "You will make me dinner and you will do it naked. I told you, you may not have any clothes."

"Ill warm the house up but no clothes. He continued to tease her slit from behind and slipped his finger inside her warm wet cavity. with her ankles tied it pressed her thighs together making it even tighter than normal and he decided she could use another good fucking and dropped hi s pants again and lifted her up and skewed her on his cock again.

She felt his finger slip inside her and she jumped and began to wiggle a trying to stop this, he withdrew but only to move her on to his member. She whimper as felt pleasure building as her womanhood slide down his cock coating him with her juice. Then he hit her cervix and her eyes grew wide remembering her could penetrate there as well.

With her bent over the back of the sofa it was very easy to penetrate her deeply and it really felt great. He banged away at her again and again feeling her womb beginning to gape slightly with each stroke.

She was so so stimulated this time that she was growing wet with each thrust he gave her. Her body young and fertile and wanted him to seed her again even if her mind didn’t want it.

Finally, as he felt his big member open her womb he pressed hard against it and let loose a huge load filling her and starting the swelling of her belly again.

Her hips pushed back as his member pushed hard against her sensetive cervix. Her juices now covering his cock completely but she didn’t cum, she felt her belly began to fill “no” she whimpered

"Yes" he said softly as he continued his thrusting , pumping the sticky seed deeper inside her . He reached beneath her and squeezed her full tits and was pleased that they responded by squirting into his palms.

As he moved she could his seed moving in her, she didn’t know what to do and all the while she was growing wetter. Suddenly her grabbed her breasts and almost immediately they began squirting on to his hand, like a cow in dispperate need to be milked.

He pulled his cock from her and picked her up and carried her to the bed . He laid beside her and began to suck on her nipples slowly emptying her breasts as he slipped his cock back in her to hold his seed in place.

She was so happy when he pulled his cock from inside her body. She felt his seed began to leak from her body but then he moved her to the bed. She wanted to pulled away but he was sucking her breast which needed to empty and he entered her body again. She tried to pull away

Michael pinned her down with his hips and when she struggled it only urged him to fuck her harder as he began to harden fully again.

Back
Top Bottom