Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

“We have been doing things your way” she looked at him and then walked out of the room shaking her head. She went and got some water and rag and began to wipe herself clean.

He got up from the couch , and grabbing the wet towel from her hands he quickly rolled it into a whip and snapped the wet fabric hard against her naked ass, leaving an angry red mark. " Now get busy!" he said before snapping her other cheek giving her a second mark to match for emphasis.

The red mark now on her ass were brighter on her than most woman. He pure white skin caused those marks to be bright. She yelped and moved to the kitchen thankful that she was able to get herself mostly cleaned up. She just stood in the kitchen a moment trying to think about what to make

Michael waited only a minute while she stood still before snapping her lower on her thigh . "Come on now!"

She looked around they didn’t have much left in the house too cook. “You dont have much food left” she got some bread and cheese and set it on a plate for him. She herself wasn’t feeling that hungry she didn’t know what she felt

"What's this" he asked. "The least you can do is grill it into a sandwich." he snapped her other thigh and smiled. He kind of liked the way she jumped when he did. It made her big breasts bounce and begin to drip.

" Well I guess we need to do some marketing then. " He went to his closet and found a black hooded riding cloak and put it on her . "Put on your shoes" The cloak had no buttons, but if she held it closed would cover her. He got dressed and then said "Lets go".

“NO NO! Please dont make me go out there dont make me go out there. NO NO NO!” She had become hysterical she had never was like this before but the thought of someone seeing her was scared her to death. “Please please dont......” she fell to her knees crying and shaking.

"How do I know you won't leave when I'm gone? You are coming with me. You are covered up."

" get up and take off the robe then.. Right now!" he pulled free of her and went to his lab. He returned with a glass with blue fluid in it and a long rope with a collar attached to the end. The rope was spliced into the collar so it could not be untied and a spliced in ring on the other end. He fit the collar on her neck and secured it with a small pad lock and then locked the other end to the heavy iron stove.

"Handing her the glass he said drink it. now. While I am gone, you will clean this house spotless! You will be waiting for me on the couch naked when I return. " he took the robe and locked it back in his closet.

She was in a heap on the floor as he pulled from her. She didn;t know where he was going or what he was doing but he came back with a rope and something around it. She looked at it but then he fit it around her neck. She didn;t know what to do. She tried to take it off and she couldnt, “what are you doing” she looked so concerned now. “And what’s in the glass what will it do?!”

"Never you mind. Just drink it or I'll haul you out the door naked. We are all done discussing these things . When I want your opinion, if I want it, I will ask. Now drink it!" The blue liquid was an extract of ginseng root and would make her extremely horny, but he had no intention of sharing that information or the fact that it would last at least 24 hours or more.

She looked at the liquid and then looked at him. “You said I didn’t have to take anymore of your potions, please dont make me drink this,” she was afraid what it waas going to do her body.

He grabbed a handful of purple hair. "I don't ever want to hear those words out of your mouth again. Drink it! or I'll drag you out the door!"

She dropped the liquid as he grabbed her hair her fingers digging into his hand to get him to stop it. “Stop it hurts” she complained

Last edited:
"Then shut up and drink it! " he was un-phased by her nails digging into his hand.

Tried to pull his hand off her head but it was no use. she looked at the potion which was now spilled everywhere mixed with broken glass. “I cant it broken”

He got up and went back to his lab and came out with a tablet . He pulled her over his lap and shoved it roughly deep in her ass. "Now, while I'm gone you can clean up that mess on the floor too. Just so you know, what went in your ass is about ten times as strong, and will last twice as long. You will learn to argue with me. You are going to be one horny girl when I get back.., and it probably will last a good two days. Gensing is like that. "

She screamed and tried to run when she saw him come back witht he tablet. But he of course grabbed her. Her ass tensed and she tried to keep her perfect round ass cheek closed but it was no use he stuck the pill in her rosebud. “NO! Please dont do this time, take it out”

He let her down off his lap. "You should have thought of that when you broke the glass.. You won't be getting away with anything any more. Best to resign yourself. "

“This can’t be how you want things to be...” she sobbed a little “would you want another man treating your daughter the way your treating?” She tried to touch her own has to take the pill out but she didnt have the courage to force her way inside.

"Your quite right" but I would hope my daughter wouldn't be so disobedient and argumentative either. " He got up and headed out the door.

Back
Top Bottom