Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

Michael started thrusting again hoping to give her a quick and exhausting climax that would give her sleep. "I could give you a potion to make you sleep for a few hours," he said, but when you wake the desire will be even more intense. Do you want the potion?"

Bianca moaned again as he began to thrust inside her. She needed to feel him thrusting. “More Intense than this....no I can’t......I can’t handle that” she cried out she held on tight to him, she could feel his juices and his seed both inside her body and dripping down her thighs.

Michael continued his his thrusting into her but was going slow, and trying as best her could to conserve both their strength. This was going to be a long and exhausting night, and he knew it.

Her poor pussy was throbbing it was over used now at this point but she couldnt stop. She pushed herself down harder on him needing more. “Why did you do this to me” she whimpered.

The poor girl was about ready to die of exhaustion. He wished she had accepted his offer of a sleeping potion, but she had refused. He felt sorry for her despite his efforts to keep the relationship mechanical and cruel. Somehow this girl kept boring into his soul. " Won't you please take a mild sleeping potion? " he urged her.

Bianca’s head fell on his shoulder now, as her hips kept moving. She needed to find relief but she was so tired. She had tears running down her cheeks touching his shoulder. “No I can’t, I can’t have this feeling more intense when I wake up” she sobbed now “and I can’t have you remove your cock from my body I am afraid if you do it will make this feeling worse”

"There is one alternative. I can give you a really strong one. Then you would sleep for a couple days till it wears off completely. You want that? Honestly I don't know what else to do. I know its hard to believe, but I am trying to help. "

She lifted her head from his shoulder. Her eyes still had tears dripping from them, her hips moved and bumped her G-spot causing her to moan even though she waas crying. “You would let me sleep off this feeling?” She was confused she thought he enjoyed seeing her like this.

"Yes... I never intended it to be so painful for you. If you had drunk the liquid it would have been over by now. When you broke the glass it made me mad. So yeah, If you want to I will put you out till its over. "

“Yes...yes please let me sleep....please let me sleep” her hips now moved more excited now that this could finally be over, but as aroused as she was she was worried what would happen if he she fell a sleep before she came. “But i am afraid if i dont find relief before I fall a sleep I wont be able to sleep....and I dont want want you to come out of me till I am asleep....” she was worried if he did it would make the feeling of needing to cum again even though she was sleepy.

He picked her up holding her ass and and staying fully inside her. He carried her into his lab and then holding her with only one hand picked up two tablets from a dish with the other. While he continued thrusting in her vagina he wet the pills in her juices and pushed them deep in her ass. When the pills were in place he walked her to the bed room and laid her on the bed and continued fucking her hard. I will fill you once more and then lay with my cock inside you until you fall asleep. When you wake up this will be over. "

Her wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist. She remained fully impaled on his cock as he moved to lab. As he inserted the pills inside her ass, she could feel them as he pushed on her vaginal walls with his cock. She could feel the pressure of them, it almost felt like something else trying to stimulate her and she moaned from the feeling. She didn’t even realize they were back in the bedroom until she felt on bed on her back. She was close to cumming but she wasn’t there yet.

Michael took one of her now swollen breasts in his mouth and the other nipple between his fingers and began thrusting hard and deep into her pussy. He knew he had maybe three minutes to make her cum again and did his best to make that happen.

She gasped when she felt his mouth latch on to her breast it made her realize what was going to happen to breast when she slept that long. “Michael what’s going to happen.....” she had to grit her teeth as she felt her pleasure building “to my breast while i sleep that long.” She managed to get out but then suddenly came hard on his cock. Since was playing with her breast when she came so hard a huge gush of milk flooded his mouth and her other nipple squirted milk into his hand.

"Don't you worry about that. I will keep them empty while you sleep. That will be my pleasure. You know I like to do that. I might even relieve your hormones once or twice while you sleep as well. "

She was left panting after such an episode. Her body was relaxing now. His voice didn’t even register in her ears. She closed her eyes and then snapped them open again, “so much seed...” she mumbled “i dont want to have a baby...” she trailed off falling into a deep sleep.

For the next three days the girl slept, and keeping his word, he drained her breasts every three to five hours , and gave her three more loads of his seed. her sleep was really deep and though her breasts and vagina responded her body lay limp and rested. Finally on the morning of the fourth day he felt her stir.

She couldnt even feel him sucking her breast or filling her with his seed, as she slept off the effects of the ginseng. Finally she began to wake up. Her head felt foggy as her eyes began to open. She looked around the room just laying there on the pillow. It took her mind some time to focus.

"Welcome back to the living! How do you feel? " he asked her. I kept your breasts empty for you. You make three quarts a day!" he said. He waited for her to wake fully before saying more.

She turned to look for the source of the voice and she saw Michael there with her. She didn’t know what to expect. “How long was I out” she asked softly touching her head. It was still foggy but sleeping that long and that deeply would take a little time to come out of.

"Three and a half days" he said. I would guess you are hungry and thirsty. At least you should be. You lost almost six quarts of fluid to breast milk. " He got her a big glass of water.

She sat up slowly and nodded her head for the water. She sudden;y felt wetness between her legs. She knew if this was from the other night it would have been dry by now. She looked at him “were you inside me while i slept?” She asked softly

"Twice every day" he said honestly. You wanted to feel good when you woke didn't you? " he asked her.. "That relieved the tension you might have felt otherwise."

She closed her eyes a moment thinking she took at least six loads of his seed inside her body while she slept. That was six more chances for him to put a baby inside her body. All she could do was take a sip of water.

"Better drink the whole quart. " he said and at least one more after that, and then you need to eat. Your milk takes a lot from your body. " He helped her up out of the bed and there was a gush of his seed that spilled out of her on the floor as she stood.

Back
Top Bottom